PDA

View Full Version : help! I'm stuck and I can't get out!

PDL
14th February 2006, 8:04 PM
hey guys, I need help with my fic, "Sabrina's Story"

alright, not sure which scene should be written first, should I continue with the scene I'm currently in, or should I cut to the next scene and then go back to the first one?

sorry if this doesn't make too much sense, It's kinda hard to tell the exact problem without giving away too much of the story...

EDIT: ... thanks Kauser... :@

Kauser79
14th February 2006, 8:13 PM
Wtf does 'Sence' mean? I know the words 'Sense', 'Scene' and 'Sentence', but you didn't seem to use either. Is there something I'm missing?

Nagashi
14th February 2006, 9:19 PM
Wtf does 'Sence' mean? I know the words 'Sense', 'Scene' and 'Sentence', but you didn't seem to use either. Is there something I'm missing?
...XD...

There's no way anyone can help you unless you tell us exactly what is going on. What do you want us to say, "Cut the scene which we know nothing about and go to the next"? Because that would make no sence. :P

I don't mean to be rude - just put a spoiler tag over the info', that way anyone who reads your story won't be spoiled and the rest can help you.

PDL
14th February 2006, 9:55 PM
ah, thanks... :)

currently, I've ended chapter 11 with Sabrina deciding to find her brother, should I go to the scene about where her kidnapped brother is or should I continue with Sabrina trying to leave?

Nagashi
15th February 2006, 12:53 PM
ah, thanks... :)

currently, I've ended chapter 11 with Sabrina deciding to find her brother, should I go to the scene about where her kidnapped brother is or should I continue with Sabrina trying to leave?
Hmm, depends, really - are you trying to build up suspense? If so, I say continue with whatever's going on with her trying to leave. Otherwise, if you can't really find much of a point for said scene, chuck it, or atleast cut it down considerably.