PDA

View Full Version : Can Some Pokemon Veteran Rate This?

Razorback Kirby
16th February 2006, 4:47 AM
I want Someone to Rate This team, tell me how good it is

;385; Jirachi- lax- Serene Grace- level 61- Psychic, Wish, Doom Desire, Double-edge- Leftovers

;303; Mawile- calm- Intimidate- level 55- Ice Beam, Crunch, Strength, Flamethrower- Lum Berry

;381; Latios- calm- Levitate- Level 63- Luster Purge, Psychic, Surf, Dragon Claw- Sea Incense

;330; Flygon- docile- Levitate- level 49- Crunch, Solorbeam, Dragonbreath, Fly- Leftovers

;171; Lanturn- serious- Volt Absorb- level 51- Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Thunderbolt- Lum Berry

;257; Blaziken- rash- Blaze- level 77- Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Sky Uppercut, Focus Punch- Lum Berry

If someone will say where it shines, what would kill it and give some advice/tips, id be thankful. i dont use hydro pump and fire blast due to low pp and low hit rate, i only use thunder while rain dance is on as it is a definate hit, also they have evs i dont use rare candies much. i would also like a rating for person vs. person if someon can do that, if not ill put it on the other topic board

Absol!
16th February 2006, 7:24 AM
Blaziken @ Leftovers
Lonely Nature works
Blaze
- Flamethrower
- Sky Uppercut
- Rock Slide
- HP Ice/Thunderpunch

Lanturn @ Leftovers/Lum Berry
Volt Absorb
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Confuse Ray
- Thunderwave/Ice Beam

Why does Latios have Sea Incense? I thought it only powered up Water-type moves, but... Can't be bothered with the rest of the team right now :)

Also, please post EVs. And you need to train your team up to similar levels. Lowest is 49, highest is 77, a lot of different there.

Air Dragon
16th February 2006, 9:30 AM
Let's see... i'm not one for EV training, but pls post 'em as Absol! asked. i'll try to give some ideas but it's really up to you as to whtether you take it or leave it:

Jirachi- lax- Serene Grace- level 61- Psychic, Wish, Doom Desire, Double-edge- Leftovers

Mawile- calm- Intimidate- level 55- Vicegrip/Baton Pass, Crunch, Brick Break, Sludge Bomb- Lum Berry

Latios- calm- Levitate- Level 63- Luster Purge, Psychic, Surf, Dragon Claw- Dragon Scale

Flygon- docile- Levitate- level 49- Crunch, Solarbeam, Dragonbreath, Fly- Leftovers

Lanturn- serious- Volt Absorb- level 51- Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Ice Beam- Lum Berry

Blaziken- rash- Blaze- level 77- Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Sky Uppercut, Focus Punch- Lum Berry

Focus Punching is not my idea of fun, frankly speaking. if you're going to hax any pokemon's attacks, my advice is to hax the one with the least base damage you can/can't STAB. Hence the Dragon Scale. Other than the changes in bold, i've nothing to add. i'd rate it 7.5/10. Later!

Emilio
16th February 2006, 9:48 AM
I want Someone to Rate This team, tell me how good it is

Jirachi@Leftovers
Modest
Psychic
Substitute
Calm Mind
T-bolt

Mawile@Leftovers
Impis
Swords Dance
Batton Pass
Taunt

Latios@Soul Dew
Modest
Recover
Calm Mind
Dragon Claw
Thunderbolt / Ice Beam

Flygon@Choice Band
Adamant
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Quick Attack
Return

Lanturn@Leftovers
Calm Nature
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Thunder Wave

Blaziken@Leftovers
Naive
Overheat/Earthquake
Rock Slide
Sky Uppercut
Swords Dance

StrayedBullet
16th February 2006, 12:04 PM
-You can have Fire Blast over Return on Flygon if you want.
-On Mawille you need another attack, try Fake Tears

-SB ;001;

chaos952
16th February 2006, 12:41 PM
Jirachi: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=99130

Ignore anything that Shiny Mightyena says.

Tazzler
16th February 2006, 8:47 PM
Lol dragon scale.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
16th February 2006, 9:35 PM
I'm not agreeing with Shiny Mightyena, but the Item he's looking for is the Dragon FANG. The Dragon Scale's only purpose is to evolve Seadra.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Razorback Kirby
16th February 2006, 9:48 PM
Thanks for all the advice, sorry i never posted like it says it the rules but ah well, as for changing natures, how can i do that to blaziken without a ditto or female blaziken, and jirachi has no gender? also i messed up sumthin lanturn has the sea incense not latios sorry. i also spant a bit of time trying to cover weaknesses but apprantly it never worked, thanks ill try some of those ideas out, and how do u locate evs so i can post em?

ZNtelle
18th February 2006, 6:19 PM
See, you can't change Jirachi's nature. You're stuck with that. Only way to change natures is to rebreed, whether you like it or not. As Horn Drill once said, you're better off breeding than complaining because of all the eggs you hatch in the time you complain.

I laugh at the irony of Shiny Mightyena's user title.

Razorback Kirby
21st March 2006, 6:18 PM
nah, you can change natures by catching another

Uber
21st March 2006, 8:38 PM
Jirachi- lax- Serene Grace- level 61- Psychic, Wish, Doom Desire, Double-edge- Leftovers

Mawile- calm- Intimidate- level 55- Ice Beam, Crunch, Not Strength Anything other than that., Flamethrower- Lum Berry

Latios- calm- Levitate- Level 63- Luster Purge, Psychic, Surf, Dragon Claw- Soul Dew

Flygon- docile- Levitate- level 49- Crunch, Something else, preferably a ground type move, Dragonbreath, Fly- Leftovers

Lanturn- serious- Volt Absorb- level 51- Some Power Up Move, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Thunderbolt- Lum Berry

Blaziken- rash- Blaze- level 77- Bulk Up, Flamethrower, Sky Uppercut, Earthquake- Lum Berry

To lazy to look up moves, but you should have some power up moves.

aipomkong
21st March 2006, 8:45 PM
lol'ing at all sugestions in this thread

DragonDance
21st March 2006, 9:43 PM
I'm not agreeing with Shiny Mightyena, but the Item he's looking for is the Dragon FANG. The Dragon Scale's only purpose is to evolve Seadra.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion
Dragon Fang still sucks.

9voltdude
21st March 2006, 10:29 PM
you really need to get rid of solarbeam on flygon and double edge on jirachi

DragonDance
21st March 2006, 11:23 PM
Also, why was this thread bumped?

snorlax
22nd March 2006, 2:29 AM
lol at what ever shiny mightyena ever says

ever

and who ever agrees w/ said shiny dog

Fluorescent Adolescent
22nd March 2006, 3:53 PM
I love how the thread asks for veteran rates, yet complete and utter inexperienced players rate it :)

Just like to say that swampert laughs at this team. But then again, swamperts in-game are lol.

aipomkong
22nd March 2006, 4:34 PM
sppf's vets are the kind that have played in-game since RBY, not people who actually know what they are doing

Brute Root
22nd March 2006, 7:28 PM
Mawile- calm- Intimidate- level 55- Vicegrip/Baton Pass, Crunch, Brick Break, Sludge Bomb- Lum Berry

Umm...Is it just me or is Baton Pass useless unless you used a stat-upping move before you passed said baton. I don't see anything like Swords Dance or nothing, or like Strayed Bullet said, you should try Fake Tears.

Oh, I know the title says "Veteran trainers rate this", but I could help it. I had to see what I would get wrong and what I could learn from this. Everyone could learn a lot from this.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
22nd March 2006, 10:31 PM
Dragon Fang still sucks

V V V

I'm not agreeing with Shiny Mightyena

Yes, it does. Especially as Dragon is one of the worst Attacking Types ever.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

SapphireL
23rd March 2006, 1:09 AM
yeah, this was like, bumped up or something. >__>; c'mon, people... let's not do that. It's more than a month old. D:

closed.