PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

Shiny Heracross
18th February 2006, 4:02 AM
I've been tryin to make a trade between my Gold and Silver game. It's not working though, and I think I might know why. (After it tells me to save, I do that and it says either "Your friend is not ready" or "Trade cancelled due to inactivity") Anyway, my silver is in a Gameboy Advance SP, while my gold is in a normal Gameboy Advance, and I'm using a Gameboy Advance cable. (The gray side is in my silver game and the purple is in gold.) Is there anything I need to make the trade work? (Like use a Gameboy Color or GBC cable?)

.Person.
18th February 2006, 4:04 AM
1)The cable is to advanced.
2)The cabel isn't it all the way.
It may look like it's in, but it's a usual thing to happen.

Shiny Heracross
18th February 2006, 4:09 AM
1)The cable is to advanced.
2)The cabel isn't it all the way.
It may look like it's in, but it's a usual thing to happen.
What do you mean "advanced"? Anyway, I'll try again and see if the cables in all the way.

EDIT: Dang, it's still not working! :(

ChronaMew
18th February 2006, 4:15 AM
Use a GBColor cable. New cables don't connect with the old games the same way you can't connect a Ruby game with a Red

Shiny Heracross
18th February 2006, 6:29 AM
Use a GBColor cable. New cables don't connect with the old games the same way you can't connect a Ruby game with a Red
Thank you!

Phreack
19th February 2006, 12:12 AM
Hey I have the same problem. My GBC erases games so I play my gold on my GBA SP. But when I try to connect to my friend's silver in his GBC with a GBC link cable it says the same as the first post. What should I do?????

emeraldellie
19th February 2006, 12:23 AM
Hey I have the same problem. My GBC erases games so I play my gold on my GBA SP. But when I try to connect to my friend's silver in his GBC with a GBC link cable it says the same as the first post. What should I do?????
Is the link cable pushed in all the way? It sounds stupid, but for awhile, I couldn't trade and that was why. If not, then I don't know what the problem is because I've traded GBC to GBA before, and an SP should work the same.

Phreack
19th February 2006, 1:20 AM
Yes, we put it all the way and we tried with 3 different cables :S I want a ledyba :'(

TheMusicMan
19th February 2006, 3:37 AM
Don't know. There could be something wrong internally with your cart itself.

Phreack
19th February 2006, 6:25 PM
I think I'll keep trying. Yesterday I borrowed another friend's GBC and linked without problems with another GBC. It's very weird.