PDA

View Full Version : Ash's Bayleef

De HotShot Mon
18th February 2006, 9:13 AM
Do any of you think Ash's Bayleef will ever evolve in to Meganium?

Neopolis
18th February 2006, 9:22 AM
No, I think not. It'd be too big, and it'd flatten Ash when hugging/Body Slamming him.

Cerberus
18th February 2006, 11:44 AM
Yea, I think its better as Bayleef O.O

CyberCubed
18th February 2006, 2:53 PM
No, there's no point.

ghost master
18th February 2006, 2:58 PM
I dont think so. What would be interesting though is if Sceptile gets a crush on Bayleef or vice versa. I could see Bayleef falling in love with Sceptile because its a strong grass type and it could finally resolve Bayleef so that it isnt constantly missing Ash so much.

CyberCubed
18th February 2006, 3:08 PM
If the writers are smart they'll do something like that, especially after the Meganium thing.

That way all of Ash's Grass Pokemon will be paired up! Sceptile with Bayleef, and Ash's Bulbasaur with May's Bulbasaur.

Good times.

Alfonso
18th February 2006, 3:17 PM
If the writers are smart they'll do something like that, especially after the Meganium thing.

That way all of Ash's Grass Pokemon will be paired up! Sceptile with Bayleef, and Ash's Bulbasaur with May's Bulbasaur.

Good times.

I doubt Sceptile would have any sort of feelings for Ash's Bayleef should it evolve. I mean, the last Meganuim it met totally smashed apart his feelings and ripped his heart out like an unwanted gurkin out of a cheeseburger.

Flamez
18th February 2006, 3:23 PM
I dont know, i dont think bayleef will evolve. But it would be funny to see bayleef evolve and then sceptile takes a look and its a meganium and gets Pi**ed off and beats the crap out of it.

Addydo
18th February 2006, 9:09 PM
No, Bayleef is better off as Bayleef! :) Now, if they did something with Totodile that would be great! :D I think it would be awesome to see Totodile evolve in this Season! Then Ash could have a 3rd fully evolved Starter! :D

ChaosMage
18th February 2006, 9:15 PM
No, just like Snorunt will NEVER evolve. Phanpy will NEVER evolve. Mudkip will NEVER evolve.

Anyway, onto something a bit more true. Bayleef will probably never rejoin the main group, so is evolution worth it? Probably yes.

Rufinito18
18th February 2006, 9:39 PM
id love to see it evolve..i hate Casey cause she got a meganium

V Faction
18th February 2006, 11:20 PM
I don't care. I'm satisfied that Ash got himself a 3rd stage Grass starter.

And Bayleef bores me now.

ex-ty
18th February 2006, 11:53 PM
I think Bayleef should evolve because like others have said it might start something between Sceptile and her. Also does anyone no if Ash has any other female pokemon. If that did happen though. When they made an egg. would the baby have bullet seed and body slam and leaf blade.

DANdotW
19th February 2006, 12:47 AM
I agree with V Faction. Now that Sceptile is here, there is no need for anymore Grass Starter evolutions. None of his Water Pokémon have evolved (not including Kingler). And you could say he has a Fire Type of each stage, since Torkoal is stronger than Cyndaquil, but weaker than Charizard. I think the only one of these that should evolve would be Totadile, and then maybe Cyndaquil.

Hunter

ChaosMage
19th February 2006, 12:56 AM
I agree with V Faction. Now that Sceptile is here, there is no need for anymore Grass Starter evolutions. None of his Water Pokémon have evolved (not including Kingler). And you could say he has a Fire Type of each stage, since Torkoal is stronger than Cyndaquil, but weaker than Charizard. I think the only one of these that should evolve would be Totadile, and then maybe Cyndaquil.

Hunter

In the anime at least, Cyndaquil is far stronger and more developed than Torkoal.

V Faction
19th February 2006, 1:01 AM
That is correct. As much as I love the big lug, Torkoal has had a piss-poor performance throughout Hoenn. Whether it be the fault of itself or the writers (let's face it, it IS their fault), we have to face facts and admit that Cyndaquil is much more developed.

I know I was deceived by his awesome defense and powerful Overheat attack early, don't feel as if you might be the only one. Just accept that Cyndquil has it beat.

Pokeballs
19th February 2006, 10:51 AM
ya poor torkoal... D:

hmmm if bayleef evolved... it would probably learn solarbeam... >.>

Heracross
19th February 2006, 11:21 AM
We've seen plenty of Meganium in the animé already. Is Satoshi's Bayleef evolved it would lose its unique status. :/

kinglerking
19th February 2006, 12:29 PM
No, just like Snorunt will NEVER evolve. Phanpy will NEVER evolve. Mudkip will NEVER evolve.

Uh in case you don't all ready know all 3 of those pokemon have evolved...

Bayleef is great as Bayleef! So it probably won't evolve (unless the writers want to kill Ash off)

crawdauntpro
19th February 2006, 12:52 PM
Uh in case you don't all ready know all 3 of those pokemon have evolved...

Bayleef is great as Bayleef! So it probably won't evolve (unless the writers want to kill Ash off)

No disrespect, but, I think that comment was meant as sarcasm.

ChaosMage
19th February 2006, 7:20 PM
kinglerking, I meant the sarcasm in how people insist that an evolution is not going to ever happen, and those three have happened now. There is no saying that anything definitely won't evolve (except Pikachu and Meowth)

Geki
21st February 2006, 6:42 AM
Do any of you think Ash's Bayleef will ever evolve in to Meganium?

I don't think Ash will really use Bayleef anymore, but maybe he could. It could even evolve into a Meganium at Oak's Lab, but who knows?

kinglerking
21st February 2006, 6:12 PM
kinglerking, I meant the sarcasm in how people insist that an evolution is not going to ever happen, and those three have happened now. There is no saying that anything definitely won't evolve (except Pikachu and Meowth)

sorry I'm not good with the whole sarcasm thing

nameless
21st February 2006, 11:53 PM
Well the question is, is there really any point? Bayleef's not on Ash's team anymore.

JazzJazz
22nd February 2006, 7:02 PM
Well the question is, is there really any point? Bayleef's not on Ash's team anymore.

True, but Ash has called on his stored pokemon a couple of times during the Battle Frontier... he may get the urge to use bayleef again, just wait and see.

nameless
22nd February 2006, 8:01 PM
@jazz

Well no actually, I was just pointing out that since Bayleef isn't really on the current team is there any point to evolution? Yes she could be called into battle but that's about it. Unless the writers decide to give her the Krabby treatment (By that I mean it just evolves when Ash calls it in for battle from the reserves; whether pre or after)

Geki
2nd March 2006, 5:04 AM
I can't see why Ash would want to call on Bayleef for a battle anyways, it's not exactly a powerhouse like his Charizard, Snorlax, or Heracross that he's called so far.

JazzJazz
2nd March 2006, 6:52 PM
I can't see why Ash would want to call on Bayleef for a battle anyways, it's not exactly a powerhouse like his Charizard, Snorlax, or Heracross that he's called so far.

It may not be a "powerhouse", but it still has unique abilities and potential in terms of the anime... I'm sure the writers (and Ash) could find a use for it.

sam_h12
5th March 2006, 6:47 PM
i dont cos the writers wont want to give ash a pokemon which is too girly.

Sceptile Warrior
6th March 2006, 2:19 AM
dont cos the writers wont want to give ash a pokemon which is too girly.
well that is pretty dumb what you just said because Bayleef is confirmed to be a female

De HotShot Mon
24th September 2006, 3:03 AM
Shouldn't this thread be closed by now since it's been this is the first post in 6 months?

Akaba
24th September 2006, 3:06 AM
Then why POST?!

Ugh.

Savvao
24th September 2006, 3:08 AM
This topic was revived? o_o

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 3:29 AM
What on earth?...I opened a post like dis but much more complete ¬¬ o.oU...
Anywho...why call on Bayleef? Bulbasaur or Sceptile are far stronger...

Manulya
24th September 2006, 3:34 AM
yeah true....plus hell already have naetoru with him anyways.......thats enough grass for him....i think we can only expect him to call on sceptile and bulbasaur like Lex said. if anythings disapointing, as its been said before, its his lack or water which he ahs no excuse for since mistys departure quite some years ago

The Slow King
24th September 2006, 3:38 AM
He got rid of his Bayleef his old pokemon aren't coming back 'cept for Aipom

Manulya
24th September 2006, 3:46 AM
but he calls on them from time to time, so if he were to take anyone back temoraily, even for just like one episode, chances of bayleef are slim

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 4:12 AM
Forgot about Naetle... ¬_¬ Wow... Ash can grow a Garden...geez...they Should have given him Pocchama... at least he´d have a water powerhouse...WHY ON EARTH is that damn baboon on his team!?

Manulya
24th September 2006, 4:16 AM
dont make fun of aipom. hes the league champion for asb....he is kinda scary tho

Skittygirl
24th September 2006, 4:20 AM
I dont think so. He hardly will ever use it again (as his pack of Tauros,Squirtle,Kingler etc) are forgotten. And I cant really see a Meganium for Ash unless they go and kill Ash and do a mini-series on a forgotten pokemon.

Manulya
24th September 2006, 4:24 AM
next time bayleef will prob be seen is in a recap (thatll take about 50 episodes to do) or a special...and nothign important ever happens there

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 4:30 AM
Maybe Sceptile rapes her constantly and mercylessly so Ash has to put her on his team to save that poor thing

Manulya
24th September 2006, 4:38 AM
tahts a little graphic...couldnt have meganium so he settles for bayleef? wat does muk have to say about this?

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 4:43 AM
He´s getting some good ole times with prof. Oak so he´s no prob.

Manulya
24th September 2006, 4:44 AM
i cant even respond to that.....

Red
24th September 2006, 4:46 AM
Well before it evolves lets see Ash take one of the Johto starts back into the main group.. they are always so abandoned.

Manulya
24th September 2006, 4:47 AM
yeah...theyre much more abandoned than the kanto group...havent seen much of torkaol or glalie lately i beleive...

scratch that. torkaol went up against registeel....

red2000
24th September 2006, 5:08 AM
Ash's Bayleef should have a thing for Sceptile in the new chronicles{if there are any} like it could bring Sceptile apples while its sitting in a tree or Sceptile could save Bayleef from Butch and Cassidy I mean it does seem like something they would do, as for evolving it doesnt seem like it needs to but if it does it would be a pleasent surprise, Now to address an earlier statement, Torkoal could hold its own against Registeel and it was the first Pokemon of Ash's to learn Overheat, Cyndaquil had to learn to use Flamethrower regularly, so you tell me who's the better Fire-Pokemon

Manulya
24th September 2006, 5:12 AM
it didnt learn overheat, it already did. and wait where did i question the better fire pokemon?

but just to ansewr the question, torkoal is the stronger of the two but cyndaquil has greeater potential. (which will never be reached because ash is a *******)

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 5:13 AM
Slugma hands down...oh wait...forget it.
Bayleef needs to start humping that Sceptile if she wants some camera time

Manulya
24th September 2006, 5:13 AM
lol...........(lots of dots to fill the ten character rule)

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 5:19 AM
yeah...some good ol skankification would bring her back on the spotlight!
Oak: Ash u NEED to get this Bayleef outta my lab or we´ll get some weird Poke-STD!!!
Ash: but what happened with my new beggining bull?
Oak: Send me Pikachu and there u have a new beggining
Pikachu: Oh thank u lord
Ash:But..!?
Aipom: *plots*

Manulya
24th September 2006, 5:24 AM
thats how the show should go.......but no stupid pokemon directors think its innappropriate to have stds in a kids show. but how are they gonna learn these things if something they can familairize with like bayleef doesnt have crabs?

this thread has been taken over by Lex and Manulya

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 5:27 AM
thats how the show should go.......but no stupid pokemon directors think its innappropriate to have stds in a kids show. but how are they gonna learn these things if something they can familairize with like bayleef doesnt have crabs?

this thread has been taken over by Lex and Manulya

No...the thread has been taken over by STD-Anime pro clan a.k.a Lex/Manyula

Sorry for the spam..

Yes Bayleef is a grass Pokemon blah

Manulya
24th September 2006, 5:30 AM
I hate how i mispelt my name during registering and now people go around fixing it....

BAYLEEF knows VINE WHIP

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 5:33 AM
ehm...Mispelled...now I see how it happened... >_>...
Nevermind...Bayleef will definitely become one of Ash powerhouses...when hell freezes and Pikachu evolves to Raichu thanks to Jessie´s love and James hard training.
Now i´m just getting random

Manulya
24th September 2006, 5:42 AM
Naaah.What ur saying makes perfect sense.

OOOh im a Blaine thingy now

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 5:44 AM
Yeah well that´s what random constant posting does to your thingies...
When it comes to Bayleef it´s so Unfair...she had such a bizarre crush on Ash... it´s not that he wasn´t able to please her Poke-urges... but he just was wrapped around Pika-love...
Such a sad bizarre story.

Manulya
24th September 2006, 5:47 AM
Yeah, i never understood Bayleefs love for ash. its alot like corphishs.

we better stick to the forum a little bit, ed elric just shut down one for doing alot less than we are....

Let the STD-Anime pro clan a.k.a Lex/Manyula

Crystal Mewtwo
24th September 2006, 11:22 AM
Power of love, dear. Anyway, probably she won't evolve because Ash doesn't use her anymore. I would like to see them together because she is in love with him, but probably it won't happen. He even didn't say hello to her when he arrived to Pallet. Bad bad Ash!

Akaba
24th September 2006, 11:25 AM
Satoshi doesn't need Bayleef's love.

He has traveled and slept with three girls now counting Hikari.

James Bond? No,

Kaiba,

Satoshi Nanako Kaiba.

Crystal Mewtwo
24th September 2006, 11:43 AM
Satoshi doesn't need Bayleef's love.

He has traveled and slept with three girls now counting Hikari.

James Bond? No,

Kaiba,

Satoshi Nanako Kaiba.
LOL Yes, he slept with them.... but no sex XD

I know, Ash doesn't need Bayleef's love. He doesn't need
a girlfriend at all, but Bayleef still loves him and he can do nothing
with it. Yes, love is powerful and blind. I like Leafshipping anyway.
Bayleef and Ash look cute together :P

Akaba
24th September 2006, 11:46 AM
Bayleef is probably cheap.

She probably has already bred with all the Tarous, Totodile, Magikarp and Ookido during the years.

Crystal Mewtwo
24th September 2006, 11:48 AM
Bayleef is probably cheap.

She probably has already bred with all the Tarous, Totodile, Magikarp and Ookido during the years.

=O Oh, I think you are wrong. She is patient and is waiting for Ash.
She would like to marry him and have babies. She doesn't care about
sex with others. I belive, she is still a virgin.

Amaranth
24th September 2006, 11:50 AM
^ Lol
Leave Leafy Alone

FlameTrainer
24th September 2006, 11:55 AM
well, i would like it if Sceptile fell in love with Bayleef, and they had an egg, and that egg would hatch into a Chikorita, and May would take that one.

Akaba
24th September 2006, 11:57 AM
=O Oh, I think you are wrong. She is patient and is waiting for Ash.
She would like to marry him and have babies. She doesn't care about
sex with others. I belive, she is still a virgin.

She's just like Cyber.

Goes after the dissapearing breasts. Probably will shack up with Haruka in Johto, Domino.

Amaranth
24th September 2006, 11:59 AM
^ lol
off topic apparently ashs butterfree has died ( they do after mating :( )
on topic
no bayleaf is to smexy for sceppy lol

Crystal Mewtwo
24th September 2006, 12:04 PM
^ lol
off topic apparently ashs butterfree has died ( they do after mating :( )
I don't think so. I think, he is still alive.

I think, Bayleef doesn't have babies with other pokemon. She loves Ash and has cute dreams about him. Ash knows about it but he is cold-hearted and he doesn't care about love >:O
She would like to lose her virginity with him.

Amaranth
24th September 2006, 12:08 PM
is that possible ^

awwits romeo and julliet all over again :p

Akaba
24th September 2006, 12:11 PM
I don't think so. I think, he is still alive.

I think, Bayleef doesn't have babies with other pokemon. She loves Ash and has cute dreams about him. Ash knows about it but he is cold-hearted and he doesn't care about love >:O
She would like to lose her virginity with him.

You are a silly young girl with silly childish ideas.

Now, let's talk about how Bayleef is going to evolve. :)

Crystal Mewtwo
24th September 2006, 12:16 PM
You are a silly young girl with silly childish ideas.
I'm older than you.

Now, let's talk about how Bayleef is going to evolve. :)

Bleeee..... next boring conversation about evolution.
SHE WON'T EVOLVE! Buy it or go.

Amaranth
24th September 2006, 12:18 PM
^
finnaly youre so right domino *claps*

Akaba
24th September 2006, 12:18 PM

And you totally didn't see my sarcasam of calling you silly and then making an obviously stupid conversation starter as 'Bayleef will evolve'...

:)

Crystal Mewtwo
24th September 2006, 12:20 PM
^
finnaly youre so right domino *claps*

Hehe, I know =D How many times we can talk about evolutions. Evolve or not. Its so boring. Yes, yes. Bayleef will evolve, I must write looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong post about the story of evolution LOL

And you totally didn't see my sarcasam of calling you silly and then making an obviously stupid conversation starter as 'Bayleef will evolve'...
I see your sarcasm XD Let's talk about her evolution.

Its a very important. LOL

Akaba
24th September 2006, 12:22 PM
This thread was bumped by some loser with no time on their hands. This really should be dead and buried.

Bayleef was annoyin' lil' frick of a pokemon. Bulbasaur should of slapped that *****'s *** with it whips of doom for trying to touch Satoshi.

Amaranth
24th September 2006, 12:22 PM
baylefs kinda crap imo so i prfer bayleef
its the same as bulbasaur ann sceptile
the writers decide not you

HA HA
domino is charles darwin did you know

Akaba
its nooooooooooooooo reason to stress breathe :p

Akaba
24th September 2006, 12:24 PM
baylefs kinda crap imo so i prfer bayleef
its the same as bulbasaur ann sceptile
the writers decide not you

HA HA
domino is charles darwin did you know

Your grammar sucks.

Kinda looks what I type after getting dumped by a girl. All messy and emo-like with my head banging against my keyboard.

Amaranth
24th September 2006, 12:26 PM
wow and the nicness award goes to
not you :P

if youre gonna be like that find a just comment
and youre spamming

Akaba
24th September 2006, 12:27 PM
wow and the nicness award goes to
not you :P

if youre gonna be like that find a just comment
and youre spamming

I don't think it's spam when I want to point out I can't read what your saying. If I can't read your post, I can't post what you say.

Eh, who cares. I was mean - but I can't stand people who I can't understand on a forum. Makes my brain hurt.

Anyways, we have stated -

Bayleef is Bayleef. It's gone forever. Burn the ashes.

Cherimu Dude
24th September 2006, 12:57 PM
This Thread is ridiculous, someone should close it and let it rot.
Does it even belong in the Animé Spoilers? It has no D/P relevance and is a mere speculation, which i think is stupid because that Bayleef wont even come back onto Ash Team let alone evolve

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 9:37 PM
Wow... this thread is still going on...
We all know Sceptile´s the one who´s gonna enjoy that **** so why do we have to keep btching about it? let´s just hope she has some STD medication ´cuz Sceptile´s gonna make her PAY for his broken heart...

Redeevee
24th September 2006, 9:40 PM
he probably will never train bayleef again. a better question would be to ask if ash's squirtle and bulbasaur or cyndaquil will ever evolve. they must be high level but they're still first evo. i understand that venasaur and blastoise are harder to draw then squirtle and bulbasuar but seriously writers lets be realistic...

Manulya
24th September 2006, 9:41 PM
hehehe...lame joke coming up...

Bayleef is gonna get Krabbys....

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 9:55 PM
That made no sense...I´m starting to bleed outta my ears and I didn t even heard you say the joke...
Please Many we all know STD is forbbiden on Pkmn even though is a fact Bayleef´s raunchy way of life has created a Sifilis Outbreak in the lab.
Put some control over that lil´dirrty girl

Akaba
24th September 2006, 9:57 PM
These jokes suck.

Stop with the lame jokes - let thread die.

Thank You.

Manulya
24th September 2006, 10:01 PM
Scratch comment from other thread about Akaba being nice.

Absol_utely
24th September 2006, 10:02 PM
Nonononono! too many Meganium's in Animé already, plus that Body Slam will reult in Ash's doom. Also it would be weird to have 2 fully evolved grass starters... IMO it's perfect as a Bayleef:)

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 10:05 PM
Actually the body slam part would be quite interesiting...
Resulting in new positions for Ash to try

Crystal Mewtwo
24th September 2006, 10:22 PM
Body Slam is a part of Bay-sex

LexSuicune
24th September 2006, 10:25 PM
My mind is rotting in this forum please stop the insanity...
I really think Sceptile could have more fun with that **** Ash´s a whimp

DarkLegend
25th September 2006, 11:33 AM
NO COMMENT
No wait..... I HAVE ONE

Bed+Bayleef+Ash all tied up = go figure (hope i don get banned for this)

Crystal Mewtwo
25th September 2006, 12:36 PM
NO COMMENT
No wait..... I HAVE ONE

Bed+Bayleef+Ash all tied up = go figure (hope i don get banned for this)

or

Bed+Bayleef+Ash= .... sleep XD Awww.... they would hug each other.

DarkLegend
25th September 2006, 12:46 PM
Actually, I'm okay with the Pokemon and Human love thing.
I apologize if I offened anyone with my previous post.
However, I think a pokemon could only have true feelings of love for a human if they themselves were humanoid in shape and/or of the Psychic or Fighting variety. I once read a fanfic called "Forbidden Love" about Max and his Gardevoir. There is this one really touching scene where Gardevoir was hospitilized due to an accident during a battle and she was in a lot of pain. Gardevoir has secret feelings for Max which she blurts out during this. She thinks she's going to die and she asks for one small favour. A kiss on the lips, just to see what it feels like so that she has no regrets after her death.
And dont worry it has a happy ending....

Crystal Mewtwo
25th September 2006, 1:17 PM
However, I think a pokemon could only have true feelings of love for a human if they themselves were humanoid in shape and/or of the Psychic or Fighting variety. I once read a fanfic called "Forbidden Love" about Max and his Gardevoir. There is this one really touching scene where Gardevoir was hospitilized due to an accident during a battle and she was in a lot of pain. Gardevoir has secret feelings for Max which she blurts out during this. She thinks she's going to die and she asks for one small favour. A kiss on the lips, just to see what it feels like so that she has no regrets after her death.
It must be a very nice story.
I think that every pokemon have true feelings to humans or another pokemon. Do you remember the episode about Azumarill and Golduck? Or about two Nidorans? They were in love. Pokemon may fall in love with another pokemon or with a human. They are much smarter and more inteligent than our animals. Chikorita felt in love with Ash when he saved her life and now she is still in love with him. Ash likes her only as a pokemon, but who knows what would happen if she was a human?

~Flareon~
25th September 2006, 1:30 PM
No, I don't think Ash's Bayleef will evolve into Meganium.

nap*
25th September 2006, 1:37 PM
It must be a very nice story.
I think that every pokemon have true feelings to humans or another pokemon. Do you remember the episode about Azumarill and Golduck? Or about two Nidorans? They were in love. Pokemon may fall in love with another pokemon or with a human. They are much smarter and more inteligent than our animals. Chikorita felt in love with Ash when he saved her life and now she is still in love with him. Ash likes her only as a pokemon, but who knows what would happen if she was a human?

That could be a good special, bayleef wishes to a Jirachi that she could be human, so he gets to be it for a couple of days and tries to win his love from a pesky Hiraki

Crystal Mewtwo
25th September 2006, 1:39 PM
That could be a good special, bayleef wishes to a Jirachi that she could be human, so he gets to be it for a couple of days and tries to win his love from a pesky Hiraki

Hikari doesn't have his love. I don't like stories about love-relations between Hikari and Ash. they don't love each other. But yes, it would be a cute special :)

DANdotW
25th September 2006, 2:26 PM
Well that's the thing Delibird. At some point in either the entire show, or his immaginary life, he'll be rotating Pokémon he hasn't used in a while. Snorlax, Tauros, and Heracross were used in the Battle Frontier, getting at least some training. What's to say there won't be another mini-saga between this and the next game, where Ash switches some reserves out.
Don't assume anything. As Chaosmage said in a long gone post, Snorunt Phanpy and Mudkip were speculated not to ever evolve. Lo' and behold, they're evolved now.

Iota

LexSuicune
25th September 2006, 4:38 PM

I sincerely hope for your own sake that you´re joking...
Otherwise seek some help my friend, some professional aid.
Such a sad sad story

Jiggy37
25th September 2006, 4:46 PM
This is simultaneously one of the most disturbing and hilarious threads I've read. Why I went through it, I don't know.
But oh, I'll at least agree that if we never see much of Bayleef again it would be a sham. (And a shame too, but I did indeed mean a sham.) She's one of the few Pokemon he has in reserves with so much potential to still be used that it's not funny. Of course, the only justifiable reason for holding off is that Bulbasaur plays the Vine Whip role too and has more "mascot" value, so ideally the Chikorita line will get some new moves in some game or other and Ash will end up finding out Bayleef learned them while he was away.

LexSuicune
25th September 2006, 4:50 PM
Not really...the only new move Bayleef might learn has to do with pussy tightening exercises or some random position ´cuz y´all know how horny that Sceptile´s gotta be.
Ou lord have mercy on that thing

Crystal Mewtwo
25th September 2006, 4:52 PM
I wish she could learn Lovely Kiss. She would kiss Ash.
Wait...she already did... as Chikorita.

Anyway, probably she hasn't learnt all moves yet. Her level isn't that high.
She doesn't know how to use Solarbeam. She has never used it.

XD375
25th September 2006, 5:16 PM
Hey, you know what?

Who cares!

dark trainer
25th September 2006, 5:23 PM
well i care about chopping ash's bayleaf up and making it in to compost that would stop this incredibly disturbing thread

ban all of you thinking these thoughts

LexSuicune
25th September 2006, 5:34 PM
We all have free will don t try to bind us u meanie!!!
we´re not doing ish wrong! we´re just being incredibly random!!

dark trainer
25th September 2006, 7:42 PM
so am i, i disagree with every one just to have an argument

LexSuicune
25th September 2006, 7:53 PM
That is sooo sweet! You like being an immaturea arrogant selfish cocky B*tch!!!
Just like me! but without the awesome narcissism.
Sorry about the spam.
Bayleef is not coming back, she´s getting Sceptilized in several harmfull positions

DANdotW
25th September 2006, 11:35 PM
Hey, you know what?

Who cares!

Well considering this a thread on Bayleef and not on disturbed childrens immaginations, I'd say anyone who wants a serious conversation for once would care a great deal.

You're right Domino, she hasn't fully explored her movepool yet.

Jiggy37, that is true. The Chikorita line was recently given Frenzy Plant. Not that I'd want her to learn it, but it just shows they're still giving old Pokémon new moves. Bayleef could learn a number of moves. I honestly am surprised they didn't try and showcase Return with Bayleef, since her relationship with Ash would make it a powerful move to have.

Iota

JazzJazz
25th September 2006, 11:46 PM
Bayleef is not coming back

A lot of people probably said the same thing about phanpy, but look what happened there. Anything is possible...

Stage On
26th September 2006, 12:09 AM
Even thought Ash is more likely to use Bulbasaur or Sceptile if he needs a grass type pokemon I'd like him to bring back Bayleaf for a battle just for the pure heck of it.

Man he really really should get in the habbit of rotating his pokemon more. It's fine to foucs on one team but the last slot should be used regularly to roate pokemon in and out so that ALL of his old ones get training in as well instead of rotting away at Oaks or where ever.

LexSuicune
26th September 2006, 12:34 AM
A lot of people probably said the same thing about phanpy, but look what happened there. Anything is possible...

Phanpy was barely portrayed and he needed to evolve ASAP
Bayleef not only evolved but develeped somehow...
Still doesn t compare to bulbasaur/Sceptile but who cares Ash´s and idiotic lubed dildo