PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo UK - Ranger and MD Info!

Pixol
18th February 2006, 9:51 PM
Released today, on the Nintendo UK website, I read the second part of the '10 years of Pokémon' article.

They tell us;

Although no European release date has yet been announced for them, there are some other Pokémon titles released in Japan that you might like to hear about.

Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team appeared on GBA and Nintendo DS in Japan in 2005. You play as a human who’s been transformed into a Pokémon, and there are a number of different Pokémon types to choose from.

The adventure itself sees you venturing into dungeons to rescue Pokémon who have become trapped deep within, and because you’re a Pokémon, you’ll be able to speak directly with all the Pokémon you encounter in the adventure! Insert each version of the game into a Nintendo DS and you can transfer information from Blue to Red, as well as unlocking extra features in the DS game.

Then there’s Pokémon Ranger, a role-playing game for the Nintendo DS that’s set to hit Japan on 23 March this year. As the name suggests, you control a Ranger, though further details are top secret right now.

Could this mean us in the ol' United Kingdom could actually be getting these two what look to be FANTASTIC games sometime in hopefully the near future?! I certainly hope so!

skarmachild
18th February 2006, 10:12 PM
Yeh, all 4 are getting a EU/US release.

In a press release, Nintendo said 4 new handheld Pokémon titles will be released this year.

Now unless Pokemon D/P will make it here in 2006, it's safe to assume it's Red/Blue/Ranger/Trozei(Link!).

MaskedManAbsolkid
21st February 2006, 11:45 AM
Cool, at least we know we're getting them.

And I think there was a topic where MD being released in America was in doubt, because it hasn't been officially announced in America last time I checked.

I'll be getting all 3, but oddly I want Link the most, then ranger.

Pixol
21st February 2006, 9:20 PM
Cool, thanks for the info. Now just need to start stockpiling my money for Ranger and MD Blue!

Mario in Da Sario
21st February 2006, 9:24 PM
Time to throw myself off a cliff into an ocean of these games.Many of them.

So....Link is Trozei?

Caterpie Master
22nd February 2006, 3:13 PM
Time to throw myself off a cliff into an ocean of these games.Many of them.

So....Link is Trozei?
Uhmmm, yes!
Hmmm, an ocean of pokemon games. I like that!:D