View Full Version : A music vid by me.. yeah

STJ
19th February 2006, 1:06 PM
Yep, I've made an AMV! It's about May.. any feedback is appreciated ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itet6mSSaho

The Song is sung by the Animaniacs

CyberCubed
21st February 2006, 3:27 AM
I would have commented about this in the Advanceshipping thread, but the topic changed so I'll just reply to it here instead.

I think you did a fantastic job on it, you picked the perfect scenes to go with the lyrics. The lip flaps worked, and the scenes didn't change too quickly and remained in beat with the song.

Heh, I think I actually remember watching the ep with that Animaniacs song too. :D

The song fits May's character too, since she's made comments about her own beauty in various episodes throughout Hoenn. It would be pretty funny to hear the real voice actors sing that song though. :D

Overall great job, slightly shippy, the song fit May's character, and the scene choices were dead on. Nice work STJ!

STJ
21st February 2006, 4:29 AM
Thanks for the feedback :D

I have the Animanics episode on my computer, although it's in German XD

It took quite a while for me to get the lip flaps right... there where some parts which I found a little sloppy, but meh.

yeah, I can imagine May singing this, with Ash and Max (even Brock) joining in with their own quips too.. we can only hope, no?

The only thing I would like to fix up is pretty much the ending, where May is hyperventilating.. I haven't found a episode where she's really angry and breathing heavily like that.. so if any of you guys know of an episode where she does.. that would be a great help

~Silver Aura~
21st February 2006, 3:42 PM
that was really funny way to go

Nielkis
26th February 2006, 11:27 AM
That was a cute and funny video!!

~Battle Frontier~
26th February 2006, 3:22 PM
That was really good, funny too!

STJ
6th March 2006, 11:21 AM
Thanks all

I have a new AMV for you guys now, I hope you like it too ^_^

So many things (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxUq5xGe0TI)

lightspeed
12th March 2006, 11:21 AM
They're both very well done, but I prefer the first one, it's really funny. I don't understand the lyrics of the second song, but it's still very nice. Good job, keep up the good work.

Russian May
12th March 2006, 12:59 PM
Well done! Especially the first video! Pictures match the lyrics perfectly! Wonderful job!

♥Princess Ketchum♥
12th March 2006, 1:52 PM
Its really awsome and perfect with the song

fallenangelwolf
12th March 2006, 2:42 PM
nice vid there dude it totally suits may the way she is always on about she's cute *thumbs up*

♥Princess Ketchum♥
12th March 2006, 2:50 PM
Cant wait to see more of your great work XD

munchlaxboy
12th March 2006, 2:54 PM
ThAT was plain AMAZING! that may have been the funniest thing i ever seen.

El Cool
12th March 2006, 3:04 PM
I like the smell
of wet dog...

PRICELESS