PDA

View Full Version : About Fan Fiction Posting!

Naetoru & Stitch
19th February 2006, 2:43 PM
I noticed in the Fan Fiction boards, I have seen when the story writer posts a chapter, and later posts another chapter RIGHT AFTER THE FIRST CHAPTER. Usally, that's "Double Posting". Are you aloud to post a chapter, then post another after that?

Xiang
19th February 2006, 2:45 PM
You can only double post to post new chapter if no one reviewed. And plus, it would be common sense to post a chapter after another, because no one wants to read a whole story in one post unless it was a one-shot or poem. Is that the answer to your question? Or did you mean something else?

Jetx
19th February 2006, 2:48 PM
Basically, you're fic isn't gonna be noticed on the second or third page. So, even if the author was the last poster he is allowed to do a post followed by a chapter, a chapter followed by a chapter, but not a chapter followed by a post. It is allowed to double post if you have a new chapter.

Naetoru & Stitch
19th February 2006, 2:54 PM
Okey, thanks. I didn't feel like getting in trouble for Double-Posting. Thanks!

indigestible_wad
19th February 2006, 10:43 PM
But iirc, you shouldn't post more than one chapter a day unless you have some replies. But this might just be a guideline, not a rule.

You can also double post if you are updating your fanart. But those are the only situations you can double post.