PDA

View Full Version : Some Items

Rabóckži
19th February 2006, 4:57 PM
I don't know if there's a thread like that but I would like to know where to get certains items (I know some are form Mystery Gift but if it just have to be with another cartridge or might be with PkStadium 2):
Scope Lens
Silverpowder
Lucky Egg (I don't know if it's Punch or Egg the one with doubles exp. pts)

If you can tell me some decorations which are from specific Mystery Gifts I would be glad

emeraldellie
19th February 2006, 5:16 PM
I don't know if there's a thread like that but I would like to know where to get certains items (I know some are form Mystery Gift but if it just have to be with another cartridge or might be with PkStadium 2):
Scope Lens
Silverpowder
Lucky Egg (I don't know if it's Punch or Egg the one with doubles exp. pts)

If you can tell me some decorations which are from specific Mystery Gifts I would be glad
Scope Lens is from Myster Gift. Silverpowder has a low chance of being attatched to wild Butterfree. Lucky Egg has a low chance of being attatched to wild Chansey.

Almost any decoration and berry can be gotten from Myster Gift.

Rabóckži
19th February 2006, 9:31 PM
Yes, thx, but Mystery Gift from GBC, Mystery Gift from Stadium 2 or can be both of them?

Those items before can be attached to Pokémon brought from R/B/Y?

Serebii93
20th February 2006, 1:37 AM
HERE (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gsitemlocations.html) is a list of item locations.

emeraldellie
20th February 2006, 2:27 AM
Yes, thx, but Mystery Gift from GBC, Mystery Gift from Stadium 2 or can be both of them?

Those items before can be attached to Pokémon brought from R/B/Y?
I believe you have the same chance of getting items from GSC and Stadium2 Mystery Gift.
No, they don't come attached to Pokemon from RBY, they come attatched to wild Pokemon from GSC.

Rabóckži
20th February 2006, 7:20 PM
Ok, thx, I will try here

Rabóckži
23rd February 2006, 8:43 PM
Sry to double post but where can I get Thick Club also? It's from RBY or GSC?

TheMusicMan
23rd February 2006, 9:46 PM
Just so you know, IMO it doesnt count as a double post if there are three days between them. You can randomly find Thick Clubs on wild Cubones and Marowaks (in GSC obviously, as there are no held items in RBY).

Rabóckži
1st March 2006, 7:05 PM
Just so you know, IMO it doesnt count as a double post if there are three days between them. You can randomly find Thick Clubs on wild Cubones and Marowaks (in GSC obviously, as there are no held items in RBY).

Yes but when you bring RBY Pokémon to GSC they all come with items attached, so there could be a chance to come with it, I don't know

emeraldellie
1st March 2006, 11:49 PM
Yes but when you bring RBY Pokémon to GSC they all come with items attached, so there could be a chance to come with it, I don't know
No, it won't hold it. The items that a Pokemon holds when it comes from RBY are the same for each particular one (I think; this is how it has been in my experience), with the exception being the Yellow Pikachu holding a Light Ball.

Rabóckži
7th March 2006, 8:56 PM
No, it won't hold it. The items that a Pokemon holds when it comes from RBY are the same for each particular one (I think; this is how it has been in my experience), with the exception being the Yellow Pikachu holding a Light Ball.

Ok thx
I've never caught Cubones at my Red and Yellow version (I pass through Pokémon Tower by the Stats+PokéDoll trick) so I won't waste my time with it

About the same items, not always are the same
Abra in Yellow holds Twistedspoon and in my Red, 2 Parasects came with different items (Bigmushroom and Gold Leaf)

But it's not the case so thx for the help and I will start thiefing around

TheMusicMan
8th March 2006, 9:39 PM
Are you sure it was an Abra? IIRC only wild Kadabras from Yellow have a Twistedspoon.

Rabóckži
10th March 2006, 12:27 AM
Are you sure it was an Abra? IIRC only wild Kadabras from Yellow have a Twistedspoon.

I'm not sure at all but I think so as I caught one to trick the Mew trick there and I've never found wild Kadabras at RBY (I don't know where are them)