PDA

View Full Version : Summin wierd

Guitar dude bill
19th February 2006, 5:48 PM
Recently I looked at my thread. It says 'last post by guitar dude bill' on thread directory. But when I look at the thread, the last poster was Exel4.0. I posted again. It still says that. The thread was bumped; but my message isn't shown. Does anybody know whats wrong?

MondoTR
19th February 2006, 5:51 PM
That's happened to me before. IIRC, clearing cookies or logging off or closing the window or something worked. Try one of those and see if it worked. And if your post isn't there after then try posting again and see what happens.

Guitar dude bill
19th February 2006, 6:17 PM
How do I clear cookies?

MondoTR
19th February 2006, 6:25 PM
Do you have IE or Firefox?

Virtual Headache
19th February 2006, 6:32 PM
How do I clear cookies?
Read this: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=86680

Locke Yggdrasill
19th February 2006, 6:47 PM
Oh, that's happened to me. I just refresh the page, or go to the main forum and reclick on the thread. Then it shows my post. =D

Guitar dude bill
19th February 2006, 8:39 PM
Nothing works. It doesn't work when I log out. I'm not sure anyone can see the post.

Virtual Headache
19th February 2006, 8:42 PM
Could you post a screenshot of what you see?

Locke Yggdrasill
19th February 2006, 8:50 PM
Which thread and/or post?

Guitar dude bill
20th February 2006, 4:37 PM
How do I do a screen shot?

Akilah Imani
20th February 2006, 4:41 PM
Find the Print Screen/Sys Rq button on your keyboard, hold it down for a couple of seconds, then open something like paint, photoshop, or psp and push cltl+v or go to edit and push paste. Your picture should come up.

If that's what you meant.

Psycho

Jetx
20th February 2006, 6:30 PM
Or hold shift, then the button above "insert", "delete" etc. (the one psycho mentioned.)

Then paste into paint.

EDIT: There is the more stupid mistake of looking at the end of the wrong page, rather than the last one.