PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Trozei.They E-mailed me this!

Alfonc
19th February 2006, 9:12 PM
This is what is says on the top of the Box since it's cut up:
A new Pokemon Game is on the way!
http://c.nintendo-news.com/email_domains/nio/1365/images/nio_1365_trozei.jpg
Just thought you guys may want to see this Pic.

If this was shown already here then a Mod can close the Thread.

PkmnTrainerJ
19th February 2006, 11:21 PM
Cool. Advertising it by e-mail to boost their initial sales.

Erus Black Mage
20th February 2006, 12:54 AM
they emailed me the same thing as well

Locke Yggdrasill
20th February 2006, 12:54 AM
Oh, yeigh, I believe I got this as well. But it was awhile ago. x.x

Fatal
20th February 2006, 7:03 AM
Well I got a different one from pokemoncenter.com:

http://content3.rm04.net/ra/2006/02/16/467962/CONT_7.gif

Get ready -- the newest, coolest puzzle game featuring your favorite Pokémon characters is ready for pre-sale! Order it now -- because you're going to need time to figure out this puzzling Pokémon pickle!

The release date for Pokémon Trozei is March 6th, 2006 -- but if you pre-order now at PokémonCenter.com, we'll make things a cinch for you -- as in a limited quantity Pokémon Trozei cinch sack, featuring awesome new artwork direct from the Pokémon Trozei game! Order now and the cinch sack is yours for free!

Still not sure what the hell a "cinch sack" is. :/

-Fatal

Kthleen
20th February 2006, 7:34 PM
Still not sure what the hell a "cinch sack" is. :/http://tbl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTBL-1768080v250.jpg
From here (http://www.timberland.com/sm-cinch-sack-powder-blue--pi-1897908.html).

It's a bag whose top you can pull closed via a string that goes all around the inside of the top ("cinching").

ProtoManEXE88
21st February 2006, 1:45 AM
I got an Eevee one when I preordered Pokemon XD from the Pokemon Center... it's still in the box >.>

JazzJazz
21st February 2006, 6:29 PM
It's a bag whose top you can pull closed via a string that goes all around the inside of the top ("cinching").

Oh, if anyone didn't know it's meant for holding your Nintendo DS... seems obvious, but I'm sure someone out there was clueless.

Kthleen
21st February 2006, 7:27 PM
Oh, if anyone didn't know it's meant for holding your Nintendo DS... seems obvious, but I'm sure someone out there was clueless.Heh heh.... http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_sweatdrop.gif

DarkGengar
21st February 2006, 7:35 PM
Meh I got the same thing.

Mario in Da Sario
21st February 2006, 7:39 PM
OH REALLY?

I wouldn't get that email.We posh Englishmen don't get a thought about anything.

(Hence,we don't have Pokemon Centers((the shops)) in UK.)

Cobalt_Latios
25th February 2006, 6:14 AM
I didnt get news for this from Nintendo via e-mail, but i did get two issues; one that gave me information on what to expect, and another one that rated it. It got an 8.5 by the by.

Ill probably get this one, as its the second and possibly the most worthwhile of the DS pokemon games coming this way(besides D/P).

Derald Snyder
4th March 2006, 5:35 PM
I didn't see this in my e-mail, but I haven't checked it lately... Oh well.

Cipher 2008
4th March 2006, 6:22 PM
OH REALLY?

I wouldn't get that email.We posh Englishmen don't get a thought about anything.

(Hence,we don't have Pokemon Centers((the shops)) in UK.)

Couldn't agree more. Why is that? Is it because we're tiny? On a tiny little island that nobody can find?

It's a good game, I'll probably be buying it - seems quite addictive. Kinda like Polarium...Anyway. Trozei. Or, rather, Link.

Why is that? Why do we get the pronouncable names? Do Nintendo think we can't pronounce Trozei?

...Actually, how do you pronounce Trozei?

Xtra
5th March 2006, 4:26 AM
I tried a demo of the game. it's a pretty fun puzzle game.

Basically, you use the stylus to move horezontal or vertical rows, to move pokemon into rows of 4 (Ditto are wild). Once you get 4 of the same ones in the row, they dissapear.

While this is happening, pokemon are falling from the top. If both screens are full, it's game over.

You can get a free downloadable demo for your DS at places like Gamestop.

Kijuna
5th March 2006, 9:57 AM
There's a commercial now too... it's catchy.

Poh-kay-mon! Troh-oh-zay!

Ciliz
8th March 2006, 6:15 AM

A bit TOO catchy...

Cobalt_Latios
8th March 2006, 7:05 AM

And they had pikachu make a face appearance at the end...

When is it coming to Canada? I havent yet seen it at walmart. Unless of course its supposed to come in april. Or am i just missing something here?

Edit: Nevermind, did a quick search of it and its already out. My bad.

Avegaille
10th March 2006, 11:26 AM
lol, got the same thing, althought I dunno if my account at Nintendo.com is still alive. I'm not really a resident of the US... o_O;;;

Nintendo always does that when yo uare subscribed to them, so it's no biggie...