PDA

View Full Version : Should I listen!

Naetoru & Stitch
20th February 2006, 12:35 AM
I made a story, and people HATE IT when I let a trainer start with a legendary that hasn't even been trained. I think I should just create a story and they can just ***** deal with it!!!

Akilah Imani
20th February 2006, 12:38 AM
Oooookay. Does this belong here? I think not >_> Try posting in the fanfiction forum - Author's cafe.

Also, either learn to take criticism and advice from others, or post your fanfic the way you want and let people hate it. Doesn't matter.

Edit: Lol@Eternal, great minds think alike ;)

Psycho

Ethereal
20th February 2006, 12:38 AM
Durr....WTF?

Why is this in the Newbie Lounge? Why is it a thread period? Why should we care? If you can't take criticism, then why in the blue balls are you creating fics here? If you ignore criticism, then you've got issues. :/

Edit: Damn you, Psycho. We think alike. :o!

PLANES CURE TOWERS
20th February 2006, 12:41 AM
Why don't they like it? It's cliche, boring, and been done way too many times before.

Get an idea that isn't homo, roll with it, take critisism, shut the **** up.

-Josh

^^Yoshinichi^^
20th February 2006, 12:43 AM
Well,you don't have to listen, but it just doesn't make sense. Why would a legendary join up with the trainer? What would it gain? Especialy one of's such as Rayquaza and Jirachi. Some legendarie's there's more than one of,but there still very rare. It is also very cliche' and no matter what legendary you picked, just not very exciting. There just not meant to
be seen by human eye's very often in the case of some.

Virtual Headache
20th February 2006, 12:50 AM
Just do what the others aid.

Closed.