PDA

View Full Version : YGO-Weird trades

hi 5
20th February 2006, 11:43 PM
Here you can tell of weird trades yuo've gotten.

Mine:A Jar of Greed for a 1st ed. Cyber Twin Dragon

The kid thought that Jar of Greed was the same as Pot of Avarice^.^

klducks
21st February 2006, 12:26 AM
wow, thats mean...

im glad the magic community isnt like that *nods*

*not trying to start anything like MTG vs Yugioh type thing*

Ka-Ris
21st February 2006, 1:00 AM
I traded a little kid a Claw Reaper for a 1st Ed. Black Skull Dragon.

The kid wanted the Claw Reaper so bad, so I traded him.

I traded my cousin a Negate Attack for a Magic Cylinders 1st Ed.

He wanted to give it to me, but for a card. So I picked one out at random.

Jupetta
21st February 2006, 3:50 AM
Sanga of Thunder for D.D. Warrior Lady...
;354;~Dark Magician~;354;

NEO GOHAN
21st February 2006, 4:15 AM
three traps (including royal command, one of my favs) for a used Dark Pali.
*IwantedthatPalisobad...*

Ka-Ris
21st February 2006, 4:20 AM
Okay...

My cousin has a Dark Paladin. I would trade anything for it, because he only has Dark Magician and Dark Paladin, but no Buster Blader. I had both DM and BD, but no Dark Paladin.

His offer:

I offer: Buster Blader

He gives: Dark Paladin

I told him it would be stupid because we would be both missing one monster. I declined.

Eon Chao
21st February 2006, 7:52 AM
Umm...E-Hero Tempester and Shining Flare Wingman (ultimate) for Cybernetic Magician and Brain Control. I think that's the most recent one I've been a ******* with. *shrugs* I'm prepared to offer a fair trade but if they ask for something **** for what I want, who am I to complain? We were both happy with the swap (well he was...I still need more E-Heroes >_<)

Nylf
21st February 2006, 8:47 PM
I traded him:
Gilford The Lightning

He Gave Me:
Gift Of The Martyr
Ocean Lord: Neo Daedulus(The one without the whole 'need to sacrifice Daedulus' rule on the card)
King Dragun
Polymerisation(I already had LOD and DDR)

He REALLY wanted Gilford The Lightning. I kinda regret it now. But he made the deal.

Super Aipom
22nd February 2006, 3:44 AM
He got
Sepent Night Dragon
and I added a Mefist cause I felt sooo bad.
I got
Fiber Jar

hi 5
22nd February 2006, 2:15 PM
I traded this kid at my school
He got:
Megamorph(common)
Water Dragon (with every thing to make it)

I got:
Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster

This other kid might trade me:
He gets:
Elemental Hero Bladedge

I get:
Elemental Hero Thunder Giant
Elemental Hero Bubbleman
Bubble Shuffle
Skyscraper

(If you don't believe me,ask Napoleon(Even though he's never here))

Aquadon
22nd February 2006, 10:15 PM
I'm gonna sound like the biggest jerk ever after this story.

My friend and I, for my birthday, go get me packs for my birthday. Seeing how he's short on cash, he gets 2 1/e LON packs (bakc when that was the latest pack), 1 for me, and 1 for him. He hands me one and we both open them up. I pull Giliasaurus, and he pulls Magic Cylinder! So I ask, "Wanna trade packs?" He (kinda being a n00b) said sure.

And that's how I got a 1/e Magic Cylinder :D

Raito
22nd February 2006, 10:38 PM
Yall are mean ripper offers. I make sure all of my trades are fair.

hi 5
23rd February 2006, 1:59 AM
We are not the mean ones.The people we trade are because they cause stupidity in this world.(Lets not argue)

FireKero!
23rd February 2006, 2:08 AM
We are not the mean ones.The people we trade are because they cause stupidity in this world.(Lets not argue)

You are lacking morals, my dear friend.

A Burst Lady and Burst Return for Lucky/Magical Mallet and VWXYZ. But, of course the kid must've been intimidated by my amazing features and skill. That's the only plausable reason to trade away two great cards for two crap ones.

gs135790
23rd February 2006, 2:24 AM
My cousin traded his labyrinth wall for a lesser dragon. He should have traded it to me for $1.50 :)

Raito
23rd February 2006, 5:09 AM
I was kidding. Most of these are actually hilarious.

Jupetta
23rd February 2006, 5:17 AM
^Yeah... I wish that I could meet some of these people.
;354;~Dark Magician~;354;

hi 5
23rd February 2006, 2:21 PM
I'm glad I have!

mewga
23rd February 2006, 9:38 PM
My friend Novak traded his injection fairy lily for a perfectly ultimate great moth XD.

NEO GOHAN
23rd February 2006, 11:04 PM
My friend Novak traded his injection fairy lily for a perfectly ultimate great moth XD.
da**, I could use one of those... *IFL,notthePUGM=.0* does he have another he's willing to trade??? *looksforancientlamppromoorultimatraremilleniumsco rpion*

SuperGlalie
23rd February 2006, 11:17 PM
I gave my cousina summoned skull from the original yugi deck for his practically perfect condition injection fairy lily! he did it as he was getting rid of his cards and didnt want to just give away a card as rare as that

hi 5
24th February 2006, 2:33 PM
I found this jacked up Injection Fairy Lily and traded this kid for a Jinzo from the pack.He thought I got ripped off!

Edit:There's this kid that goes to my school that I don't really like.We used to be best friends but he started acting weird(like a mama's boy)and we seperated.Now he invites me to a golf tourney(his dad is FILTHY rich).There's a kid there who will trade me ALL Elemental Hero fusions except Rampart Blaster(which I have)and Shining Flame Wing Man for A Cyber twin and two Exodia Heads.Should I trade?

FireKero!
25th February 2006, 12:54 AM
Edit:There's this kid that goes to my school that I don't really like.We used to be best friends but he started acting weird(like a mama's boy)and we seperated.Now he invites me to a golf tourney(his dad is FILTHY rich).There's a kid there who will trade me ALL Elemental Hero fusions except Rampart Blaster(which I have)and Shining Flame Wing Man for A Cyber twin and two Exodia Heads.Should I trade?

Increase the trade. Really, he's losing out, but Those card are in high demand now.

mewga
25th February 2006, 1:40 PM
da**, I could use one of those... *IFL,notthePUGM=.0* does he have another he's willing to trade??? *looksforancientlamppromoorultimatraremilleniumsco rpion*

D: Sorry, nope.

*Grabslittlebrothersfairylily*

~Sirnight~
25th February 2006, 1:49 PM
Was this fair? I traded King's, Queen's, and Jack's Knight (Just the rare, silver titled versions) and he traded me a rare sparkblaster and ultra rare skyscraper.

NEO GOHAN
25th February 2006, 1:55 PM
you could have gotten those common and rare (respectively) in the Jaden packs. I got two blasters and at least one skyscraper that way. mean while, I only have a jack's knight. *thoughitisultimaterare*

KirbyXD
25th February 2006, 1:57 PM
Was this fair? I traded King's, Queen's, and Jack's Knight (Just the rare, silver titled versions) and he traded me a rare sparkblaster and ultra rare skyscraper.

I stop liking YGO a long time ago so I don't know what to say.

I made this dude laugh and for exchange I asked him to give me these cool cards for my service. The cards were: Dark Paladin, Dark Magician, Diffusion Wave Motion, Barrel Dragon, Nobleman-Eater Bug , Total Defense Shogun.

XSilverStarboyX
25th February 2006, 3:45 PM
Yall are mean ripper offers. I make sure all of my trades are fair.
Agreed. But I always first say, "Are you sure you wanna do that?" So that way they dont have any regrets ;152;

hi 5
27th February 2006, 2:19 PM
Agreed. But I always first say, "Are you sure you wanna do that?" So that way they dont have any regrets ;152;

He didn't really mean that...

zeppelin
27th February 2006, 4:52 PM
2 ryu kokkis for bls envoy of the end and choas emperor dragon (before they were banned)

Jupetta
28th February 2006, 5:01 AM
Seriously... that was lucky.
~;354;

RedMoogleXIII
28th February 2006, 1:19 PM
I traded some Gotham Knights rares including Wayne Enterprises and Robin <> Tim Drake for a single Dark Magician of Chaos

hi 5
28th February 2006, 2:32 PM
I'm going to change this.Now you can still tell about weird trades but you can also ask if you should trade(just list the cards).

Should I trade:
VWXYV-Dragon Catapult Cannon(rare)
VW-Tiger Jet
XYZ-Dragon Cannon(tin)
X- Head Cannon
W-Wing Catapult
V-Tiger Jet

For:
Water Dragon(plus every thing to make it)
E-Hero Bladegde

I mean I don't need the VWXYZ stuff....

zeppelin
28th February 2006, 5:17 PM
do what you like

~Sirnight~
1st March 2006, 12:40 AM
If you're serious..um...hmmm... NO!

Jupetta
1st March 2006, 1:46 AM
I really wouldn't trade for those cards.
~;354;

hi 5
2nd March 2006, 1:52 AM
I didn't trade him.I got those and some extra cards from this other kid for just a Dark Magician!
Edit:Why doesn't anyone else post there "stuff"?

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
2nd March 2006, 1:58 AM
My BEWD (Kaiba Rev) and Kaiser Seahorse for Two Mobius and a Goldd...

Judai Yuki
2nd March 2006, 2:33 AM
My Two Hero Kid(s) Kid are stupid for heros
for there holos over 18 holos even though 6 of them were shpinx's and black luster soldier ritual stuff

Jupetta
2nd March 2006, 2:38 AM
^Seriously... just seriously.
~;354;

hi 5
2nd March 2006, 2:06 PM
Pease don't lie.....>3

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
2nd March 2006, 2:58 PM
C'mon peeps be honest...