21st February 2006, 3:20 AM
Name:Milotic
Item:Mystic Water
Nature: Hasty
- Water Pulse
- Recover
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump

This is my Milotic's current moveset and im looking to make it better suggestions needed.

Lovrina addict 4ever!!!!
21st February 2006, 3:59 AM
Milotic@Leftovers
Modest Nature
Surf
Recover
Ice Beam
Rain Dance

Leftovers for anoyance while you heal with Recover
Surf.... It's Surf.... Milo can get you places... Plus It is a good move.
Ice Beam... It is my favorite move... And my favorite move + my favorite Pokemon= PWNAGE!!!!!!11!!!1!1!!1one</rabid insaneness>

ZNtelle
21st February 2006, 4:16 AM
That set was distantly close. Try a Bold Nature and Hypnosis/Mirror Coat ovre Rain Dance for a more effective set. Rain Dance fails unless it's working in conjunction with an ability.

SapphireL
21st February 2006, 6:26 AM
I like...

Milotic (Bold Nature) @Leftovers
EVs: 212 Hp, 200 Def, 44 Sp.Attack, 54 Sp.Def (something LIKE that. :/)
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Hypnosis
-Recover

Metal Force
21st February 2006, 6:32 AM
Milotic (Bold Nature)
miltic can't be a bold nature cause when u catch a feebas with this nature u can't evlove it into milotic cause this nature doesn't like dry berry i know that cause i've catch a feebas with that nature & i give it good pokeblocks ( for + beauty) but it didn't evolve so i breeded it to a female modest nature & it loves dry beerys so it evolved ..... anyway
moves for Kane's milotic :
surf
ice beam
a move that can attack water type pokemons ( it doesn't have to be super affctive )
recover

SapphireL
21st February 2006, 6:44 AM
Well, then try Calm. I have a Calm Milotic in my Sapphire game, and he evolved just fine. :/

but the move Hypnosis should really be used here. ._.; The only attacking moves that Milotic needs are Surf and Ice Beam. Mirror Coat CAN work too... but Hypnosis is better...

Can't think of a name
21st February 2006, 7:18 AM
I think Milotic's Sp Def is too high for Mirror coat to work at its best.
Go with Hypnosis, Ice beam, Surf and confuse ray to annoy people as well as deal some decent damage

Metal Force
21st February 2006, 7:25 AM
Well, then try Calm. I have a Calm Milotic in my Sapphire game, and he evolved just fine. :/

but the move Hypnosis should really be used here. ._.; The only attacking moves that Milotic needs are Surf and Ice Beam. Mirror Coat CAN work too... but Hypnosis is better...

i already have a milotic ( i'm training it in emerald ) i was talking about Kane's & about ur rebly with Bold nature also i think mirror coat is good but not very much the best is to select a move that can attack water pokemon (like i said it dosen't have to be super affactive )

SapphireL
21st February 2006, 6:35 PM
Metal power, I KNOW what you're talking about. Gosh. I'm just saying that a Calm Feebas CAN evolve.

and Milotic isn't an attacker to begin with. ._.; Only Ice Beam and Surf are needed.

Let's see... Twister is too weak, and physical attacks from Milotic won't do squat. sooooooo that's Hypnosis for ya. Puts the foe to sleep, and then you attack.

Fluorescent Adolescent
21st February 2006, 6:38 PM

Calm's fine really but bold is better for it.

Anyway you forgot to mention toxic as an option :p It can work better than hypnosis in some situations :/

SapphireL
21st February 2006, 6:42 PM
oh yeah, Toxic. :/ Forgot. ^_^;

I wasn't suggesting Calm as a first choice, *Ryan*.

Fluorescent Adolescent
21st February 2006, 6:44 PM
oh yeah, Toxic. :/ Forgot. ^_^;

I wasn't suggesting Calm as a first choice, *Ryan*.

:/

I know you wasn't, I was just merely stating bold is better. Thus basically, it would be better for him/her to breed for it but calm isn't that bad :/

Tazzler
21st February 2006, 8:27 PM
Stalking as an option. Or light screen, I guess.

Kane
21st February 2006, 10:01 PM
These are all great ideas thank you all.

Fluorescent Adolescent
21st February 2006, 10:06 PM
These are all great ideas thank you all.

No problem.

For thanking us you win a medal and my internetz.

Brown Tyranitar
21st February 2006, 10:08 PM
The Milotic I use:

;350;@Leftovers
Calm, 252 hp, 200 sp.attack, 58 sp,defense
Surf
Ice Beam
Recover
Light Screen/Mirror Coat

The anoyance set. There is this one to work with the Marvel Scale:

;350;@Lum Berry
Bold, 252 defense, 160 sp.attack, 98 speed/hp/sp.defense
Surf
Ice Beam
Mirror Coat
/insert a move here/ -I recomend HP Grass or Eletric, but thats a little dificult to get.

manuel the pokemon master
23rd February 2006, 12:28 AM
metal power i have a milotic with bold nature i give it gold pokeblocks!!
milotic
ice beam
surf
recover
ligh screen

ZNtelle
24th February 2006, 1:38 AM
ice beam
surf
recover
ligh screen
Light Screen's a little questionable. Milotic already has plenty of SDef.