PDA

View Full Version : + Zodiac: The Race For Time + [Discussion Thread]

Knightblazer
21st February 2006, 7:10 AM
Okay, so if you guys wanna form teams, then tell me here, and I may approve it. Romance is fine, but not too much. Also, if you wanna change your moves or whatnot, say it as well. Basically, put all question, queries or requests regarding the RP here, and I will do my best to answer them.

Knightblazer ;262;

Sonozaki Maya
21st February 2006, 9:02 AM
I have a query to ask, my posting will probably be quite irregular, because I'm pretty pre-occupied with a lot of stuff regarding life. School, coursework, loads of homework, etc. etc.

So I was just asking if you don't mind my irregular postings. I'll try to post as often as I can, as RPing block has JUST caught me. .-.;;;;

Knightblazer
24th February 2006, 8:52 AM
Sure. I'm kinda irregular too. So... yeah. >.<

Knightblazer ;262;

cdra1617
25th February 2006, 4:44 AM
e.e I'm rarely irregular. Causes problems most of the time, 'specially for me. Too many RPGs. ><

Anyway, I'm up for romance *eyes shift to male canine characters* If anyone likes... ^_^

25th February 2006, 1:10 PM
I'm going to post at odd times, because I may have a lot to do. Also, my posts may be a bit short if nothing interesting has happened for now.

If anyone would like, I'm free to be a partner...

Nylf
25th February 2006, 2:13 PM
Anyone can work with my duo, just expect fluff, lots and lots of fluffy...fluff. I almost always have two characters to handwrite romance.

But if anyone can stand the immense fluff I will be writing, feel free to partner up with Zel and Ro.

My posting will probably be whenever I need to, I'm on daily usually.

Felix Feral Fezirix
18th March 2006, 1:28 PM
I'm playing your neighbourhood bad*** gunslinger with a mean attitude, so I'll have to be alone. Unless you want your character to be incapacitated.

;025; Bang.