4 Celio's network
4 Steven's advice
2 Rocket's admin
4 Pokemon retriever
4 Life herb
4 Energy removal
4 Strength charm

15 Psychic energy

This deck is very easy in setting up. Ideal is starting with Magby active and Full flame in your starting hand. This might just cause a first turn kill. When Magby is burning away you can just build up Misdreavus and Hypno to perform their little combo. Use misdreavus to make your opponents pokémon fall asleep so it won't wake up...Ever. Hypno makes sure it won't evolve or attach energy. I'm not completly satisfied with the trainer mechanism but it makes sence to disrupt your opponent some more when that's the main idea of the deck already. So could anyone help me with the trainers?

Ex_Mightyena
23rd February 2006, 9:54 AM
I must ask if those magbys take psychic energy or are they just punching bags?

mecha-man
23rd February 2006, 10:28 AM
I must ask if those magbys take psychic energy or are they just punching bags?
Actually they take any energy card.

Alakazam
24th February 2006, 1:14 AM
I would use Rocket's Mission and maybe a few Elm's for trainers but I like the rest of the deck.

mecha-man
24th February 2006, 10:15 AM
I would use Rocket's Mission and maybe a few Elm's for trainers but I like the rest of the deck.
Elm can only search for evolution cards. That's just Hypno in this deck(Celio is better). Instead of Rocket's mission, you can use Mary's request since it gets you as much cards without the discard. I also thought about heal energy, it heals your misdreavus, then it moves back into your hand because of return sleep.

Crystal Suicune
21st March 2006, 4:30 AM
If you read Misdreavus again, for it's poke power it says that Misdreavus MUST be active to use its poke power. Unless this deck is being used for a doubles match, the most it can do is 50 damage if you're lucky with Magby, and that only has 50HP and you have to have the right comination and luck to get it to work, otherwise, magby only does 10. The most HP in the deck is Hypno with 70 and the most damage it does is 50. When you think about it, it's not that powerful or evil.

mecha-man
21st March 2006, 9:08 AM
Yeah, it could be sweet as a double match, Just add Jigglypuff from hidden legends, to make both opponents sleep at the same time. Add some Fire-Red/Leaf-green Hypno, while keeping some from Delta Species. Then switch the newly added Jigglypuff for the newly added Hypno and start damaging your opponent some more. That would change the deck considerably. I play this deck for fun, not competitively.

Alakazam
21st March 2006, 11:27 PM
Why are you using the old rocket Drowzee? Is this an unlimited deck?

mecha-man
25th March 2006, 7:53 PM
Why are you using the old rocket Drowzee? Is this an unlimited deck?
That's rocket returns, but I'm to lazy to type.