PDA

View Full Version : Aw, man...

Antoshi
21st February 2006, 10:53 PM
Today, I turned on my Silver version after a long hiatus. And it seems that, after however long I had it, the Save function no longer works. After turning it on, all I saw was "New Game" and "Option." So, I tried to make a new game, then save the progress, and when I turned it back on again, "New Game" and "Option."

What can I do now? Can anyone help out? It would be much appreciated.

Zapdos
21st February 2006, 10:55 PM
Sorry, but I never heard of that glitch. Since your game got erased, you should just buy another Silver Version.

Moonlight.
21st February 2006, 11:05 PM
*cough*http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107493*cough*

Loads of people seem to have this problem. It's the internal battery. I think you can replace the battery, but your old save file is gone.

Antoshi
22nd February 2006, 4:59 PM
It's not a glitch, it has to do with the hardware.

So how CAN I get the battery fixed? I don't really care about my saved file, anyway.

Moonlight.
22nd February 2006, 8:01 PM
I'm not sure if it'll work but I THINK you can replace the battery with one from another game, which is pointless.

You might as well just get another game.

killerkyogre14
22nd February 2006, 8:02 PM
That happened to my sapphire the other Day

XxGreivousxX
22nd February 2006, 8:11 PM
i cried for 3 days straight when I had my 4year silver version restarted..with a damn mew! (That giltch in R/B/Y, traded to silver) trust me though it wasn't the mew. And plus I had around 230 pokemon in my pokedex. When I was little my neibour hood was like the whole toronto's population. I counted as a lord of pokemon lol, (where do you think everyone got the mew from?)
Ya it was probablly that I dupicated over 100 times...

TheMusicMan
22nd February 2006, 9:39 PM
That happened to my sapphire the other Day

o_O

IIRC the Advance games' internal batteries don't die because they are stored in Flash memory. There must be something else wrong with your cart to make it do that.