- PETM [3] UFO
- Holon Farmer [2] DS
- Holon Mentor [2] DS
- Holon Transceiver [2] DS
- Master Ball [2] DS
- Celio's Netowork [2] FL
- Mr. Stone's Project [2] EM
- Rocket's Admin [2] TRR

Overall Strategy: Get out Mew ex and a couple of benched Beedrill. Copy Link Needle kthx. 80 minimum, 170 maximum.

I am aware of Tox ex being played, so switch into Beedrill and if all three other Beedrill are out, OHKO.

Still working on the trainers btw, but this is mainly a prototype.

Alakazam
22nd February 2006, 1:42 AM
For the trainers, I would use a Power Tree or a few. Mew ex needs energy to attack which will be kept by Power Tree.

Kyuukimon
23rd February 2006, 1:30 AM
For the trainers, I would use a Power Tree or a few. Mew ex needs energy to attack which will be kept by Power Tree.

Yes, and I do realize this is a small issue, but if one of my Rainbow or DRE go into the discard pile, I can not use Power Tree. I can easily switch it with Desert Ruins, however.

Instead of Rainbow and DRE, should I put in Holon's Trode and Ton?

Before anyone says anything about the amount of energy and basics, Speedrill needs hardly any because of the amounts of trainers.

Professor_Pikachu
25th February 2006, 11:15 PM
Nice deck, my only sugestion would be to find room for something like POR or CC. Also, why only 2 stadiums, personally I've only had one deck that works with less than 4 and in this metagame, four is best in most battles. If you don't need them, I guess 2 would be ok... Personally I would try to find room for 4 Ruins, and 2-3 POR or CC. Also, I would try it with 2 each DRE and Rainbow the 2 slots could be used for either trainers or more psy NRG.
Overall, Nice deck.

NateDawg161992
2nd March 2006, 12:27 AM
Why PETM? No evolved X's... why? Otherwise looks pretty good but I agree with everyone else.

Crystal Suicune
21st March 2006, 3:58 AM
1 Pidgeotto and 2 Pidgeot? 2 Kakuna and 4 Beedrill?! What's up with that? And y have you got 3x Lanette and 2x Holon Mentor. You don't need that many basics. This is up to u but I think you should get rid of the Pidgey line and replace it with Bellosom UN. You can get 2 grass pokemon[even evolved] with 1 energy and do 50 damage with 3. It can also do 100 damage if you've got 3 Bellosoms. That's another thing for you're Mew to copy. Also, get rid of the psychic energies and replace them grass because you don't need to search for that many energy. Also replace your PETM with Celio because you've got no evolved EX's and Celio can get you basics as well as evolved. If you do that, the deck will become really powerful.

Alakazam
21st March 2006, 10:25 PM
Yes, and I do realize this is a small issue, but if one of my Rainbow or DRE go into the discard pile, I can not use Power Tree. I can easily switch it with Desert Ruins, however.

Instead of Rainbow and DRE, should I put in Holon's Trode and Ton?

Before anyone says anything about the amount of energy and basics, Speedrill needs hardly any because of the amounts of trainers.

Yeah, I would use a couple of Ton instead.