22nd February 2006, 12:53 AM
Konnichiwa, minna-san! ^^

I'm a newly reborn poke-nerd, thanks to my girlfriend. ^^

I hope to fit in 'round here well. ^^

~kono~

Virtual Headache
22nd February 2006, 12:57 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums^^
If you've got problems or need help, read the important threads, they might answer your questions^^
I hope you'll have a nice time here :)

Kurama
22nd February 2006, 1:02 AM
hey whats up 8333333333333333333

Here are the basic rules for posting on the Serebii.net Forums

Do Not SPAM.
Do not disrespect the Mods or Admins if they correct you.
Do not reply to SPAM saying that the aforementioned post was SPAM, use the button to alert a mod about the post. Do not abuse the Report button though.
Do not ask questions that have already been asked or that are answered on the site or in an FAQ on the forums
Do not bump topics. (Reply to them in order to push it up in the listing)
Do not Double/Triple/Quadruple/Quintuple etc. Post. There is an that allows you to add to or change what you posted.
Do not have any posts containing useless un-needed smilies (like just having a few dozen random s around.
Do not make posts with the sole purpose of Advertising.
Do not make posts that are just questions in the topic and No Text in the actual thread.
Do not just reply saying: "Yeah, I agree" or "No, I disagree". Explain yourselves.
Do not question the mod/admins way of things. If you have concerns about how certain mods are working, PM/E-Mail Serebii or any other Administrator.
Do not ask for Downloadable things such as Music, Videos, ROMs etc.
Do not reply to topics which haven't been posted in for more than a month. This is punishable by ban.
Do not make clone accounts of yourself and post with those accounts, they will be banned.
Do not post about asking why other users have been banned or not, they aren't banned without them being guilty.
Do not post a thread in the wrong section, check before posting.
Do not make threads with the sole purpose of starting a fight/flamewar.
Do not give your account to a banned user, the offense is ban-able.
Do not make posts asking someone to be banned or unbanned or asking why they were banned or unbanned.
Do not insult users by calling them "n00bs" or other derogatory statements.

Signature Rules
Here are the signature rules on these forums at this time. Follow them to the Letter:
1. No more than 1 Banner in a signature, but you're allowed 2 Banners if you have no other images in your signature.
2. No more than 8 smilies.
3. No more than 6 URLs/Links.
4. No more than 3 outside pictures. (this includes the combinition of 1 banner and 2 images, or whichever combonition you choose)
5. No more than 200x200 pixels per picture and 468x100 pixels per banner.
6. No Signatures with capitals purely, no text berating any person or any site or anything.
7. A limit on colours; No more than 5 different colours to be used. (including normal)
8. No text over 5 in signatures.
9. No unnecesary stacking. If the signature takes more than half the screen it's overly staked.
10. No bitmaps allowed in signatures. (images with the extension .bmp)
11. Animated GIFs above the 500KB size are not allowed.
12. No statements rallying for people to be banned or unbanned.

Failure to follow these rules will result in the following:

1: Your signature will be erased and you given a warning in your own signature or via private message.
2: If it happens again, you will be banned for a week.
3: If it happens again, you will be banned for 3 weeks.
4: If it happens again, you will be banned permanently.

Private Messaging Rules
Here are the rules for private messaging users. Follow them to the Letter:
Do not disrespect users.
Do not harass/flame/bash users.
Do not PM users with the sole intention of advertising other sites and/or forums unless its solicited (requested by the receiving user)
Do not PM moderators saying that they aren't doing their job properly.
Do not PM administrators asking to become moderators.
If you are caught doing any of these offenses you will be permanently un-able to use the private messaging system on Serebii.net's Forums.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=34141 <-- my place if you want to pm me

User Control Panel
Use this to make changes to your siggy and update you profile, set your options, add an avatar and a profile piccy, and other cool things.

These are the rules at the forums. You definitely need to read this, following
This post shows in detail the rules that you need to follow when making your siggy. If there is any confusion, you may get you siggy checked in the official siggy checking thread. Get your Signature Checked!!

Newbie Help Topic/FAQ
This is a very helpful thread that gives a lot of info about the forums and how things work around here.

Forum Search
Use this to search for info on the forums. There is a chance that the answer to your questions may have already been answered.

Adopt-A-Newbie Agency
This is a thread for new members to be adopted or for older members to adopt a new member. Basically, this is just for older members to help out new members until they get used to the forums.

Official Username Change Thread
If you ever want your username changed, then post a request here!!

Log Out Problems? This might help.
This is where you should go if you are having problems logging out of the forums.

Serebii Forum Moderators/Administrators List
Moderator-Moderators can delete threads, edit threads, move threads, and delete posts, but only in the forums that they moderate.

Moderator+-Moderators+ can do everything that regular mods can, and they can also edit siggies and even ban members, but only in the forums that they mod.

Super Moderator-They can do everything that Moderators+ can, but they do these things in every forum.

Administrator-They can do pretty much anything by using the Administrator Control Panel.

Akilah Imani
22nd February 2006, 1:07 AM
Is everybody trying to do the 'newbie guide' thing >_> Locke and Stardust are enough.

Welcome to SPPF, Konosuke. You should fit in 'round here well.

Psycho

Cho Hakkai
22nd February 2006, 1:08 AM
kurama: Didja just copy and paste the whole Rules?

Anyways, Yoroshiku Konosuke-san! Daijobu? Ore wa Jienosaido....*waves*

Matane Konosuke-san!!!

Kurama
22nd February 2006, 1:10 AM
yeah is that bad or something i didn't want links

Konosuke
22nd February 2006, 1:17 AM
Wow.....Kurama, you REALLY didnt have to post all that ^^;; But thanks anyway *he hadnt read it before he posted it*

@Jienosaido: I'm doing fine, thank you. And nice to meet you.

@Psycho and pika2000: Hullo! ^^

Kurama
22nd February 2006, 1:21 AM
wanna be friends 833333333333333333333

Omega
22nd February 2006, 1:23 AM
Wtf is with the random 8's and 3's?

Thread Maker: Welcome to SPPF. Obey the rules or the mod zombies will eat you.

XD

Konosuke
22nd February 2006, 1:24 AM
Yea, uh, what IS with teh 8's and 3's?

Anyway, ohhh, mod zombies....XD

Torchic23
22nd February 2006, 1:25 AM
Welcome to the forums! Read the rules k? If you need to know any pokemon stuff, send me a pm!

Raito
22nd February 2006, 1:55 AM
Welcome, have fun, and don't spam. You seem like you will fit right in.

Eszett
22nd February 2006, 2:03 AM
Salutations to the forum, Konosuke! I can help you out with your sig being an official sig validator and all; don't be afraid to ask me about sigs or any other help you might need.

Also, you can thriftily change the skin on this site by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page and changing the selector on the left-hand side of the page.

Serebii93
22nd February 2006, 2:03 AM
I only know a little japanese...this sentance will be in both japanese and english:
Konnichiwa! Arigato for joining Serebii Forums! Please read all the rules and follow them. Again, Arigato for joining Serebii Forums!

Luxuria
22nd February 2006, 2:06 AM
Welcome to SPPF.
Enjoy your stay and
PM me for anything.
I like making friends. ^^

Angeling
22nd February 2006, 2:40 AM
Is everybody trying to do the 'newbie guide' thing >_> Locke and Stardust are enough.

Psycho

Rofl. Seriously.

Well, welcome to SPPf and uh, read the rules and don't make random smiles or posts, or posts with random things in there unnecessarily. Hope to see you around and active, along with staying out of trouble.

As Eszett mentioned, you are able to change the forum skin. *gasps from audience*

Shigaiko
22nd February 2006, 2:59 AM
Welcome to the internet.

Raichu-chan
22nd February 2006, 3:27 AM
Yay!!! Kono-kun!! *GLOMPS* ^-^ Welcome to Serebii's forums! :3 Please enjoy your stay and obey the rules!

Jinchuuriki Hunter
22nd February 2006, 9:52 AM
Hello, personwhospeaksalanguageIdontunderstand. Welcome to SPPF. Where you can find the best information on Pokemon games, anime, manga and et cetera. I predict a bright future for you at this forum. If you don't break the rules that is.

Jokurata
22nd February 2006, 4:26 PM
Konichiwa! That's the only Jap I know...Oh wait! Have you played Pachinko? I guess I know two words haha!
Anyway, just don't spam and do post sensibly and you will make plenty of friends! If you want to be friends with me, then send me a private message! It's that simple!
Jok