PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Latias_tamer_3
22nd February 2006, 5:09 AM
Yep, discuss the RPG and anything affliated here. Don't wan't OOC posts on the board. 0-0

Soooooo, yeah. *blinks*

Lemurian
22nd February 2006, 8:44 PM
Okay to break the fourth wall?

Bulk
22nd February 2006, 11:08 PM
Wow, just to say that this is one of the fastest moving RPG's I've ever been in, it only started today and it's already over 1 page long. It's going to be difficult to keep up, but still emensly fun.

Latias_tamer_3
22nd February 2006, 11:47 PM
No breakage of the fourth wall! *huggles fourth wall* Unless I approve it! And this is a very fast-paced RPG huh? ;P

Scar
23rd February 2006, 12:12 AM
Okay, so...it seems from your last post that we're supposed to get to Mushroom Kingdom first. So, how are we supposed to do that again? Do we have to wait for you to send us there or is it something we can do on our own?

Latias_tamer_3
23rd February 2006, 12:15 AM
*cough* Well that LARGE GREEN PIPE that Pichu had found IS primarily a CLUE! *twitch*

Of course like the hands said, we are'nt getting anywhere by fighting with one another. ^^ but it's funny. Hurrah for funny!

Scar
23rd February 2006, 12:16 AM
Oh...yeah...the pipe. Must've overlooked that. And yeah, fighting each other is funny but as the wise Hands said, we're really not getting anywhere by pounding the living heck out of each other.

KaiserMyuu
23rd February 2006, 12:52 AM
Jeezums, I didn't think this was going THAT fast. I'm afraid of what will happen when I sleep...

killerkyogre14
23rd February 2006, 12:54 AM
hey guys do u think that wario should be in the next super smash bros. for the revolution

Latias_tamer_3
23rd February 2006, 12:57 AM
This ISN'T SSB discussion thread, it is the RPG discussion. Please go to the correct board AND thread.

Be afraid, Be VERY AFRAID. :K I'm surprised to see so many posts when I come home. 0-o