PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Mew Mew/A la mode ships

STJ
22nd February 2006, 8:34 AM
So, for those who watch this anime (dub or otherwise) as well as the second series.. what ships do you like and not like?

Me? well I like Zoe/Elliot, and I was incredibly annoyed when I found out that Zoe decided to end up with Mark.. I wasn't surprised at all, but I found that to be very predictable.. too predictable for my tastes.. besides which, I don't think I like Mark very much...

To me, it was just another example of a nice guy who ended up with the short end of the stick

Oh well, I'm just hoping that the writers know what they're doing in the second series ( are they making that into an anime? cause I'm not sure) and have him happy at the end (with a new girlfriend or not)

Shigeru-kun
22nd February 2006, 12:14 PM
So, for those who watch this anime (dub or otherwise) as well as the second series.. what ships do you like and not like?

Me? well I like Zoe/Elliot, and I was incredibly annoyed when I found out that Zoe decided to end up with Mark.. I wasn't surprised at all, but I found that to be very predictable.. too predictable for my tastes.. besides which, I don't think I like Mark very much...

To me, it was just another example of a nice guy who ended up with the short end of the stick

Oh well, I'm just hoping that the writers know what they're doing in the second series ( are they making that into an anime? cause I'm not sure) and have him happy at the end (with a new girlfriend or not)
Seeing as Tokyo Mew Mew ended in Japan years ago, I don't see why they'd suddenly go back for Ala Mode...especially considering how boring Ala Mode was. :/

Personally though, I love Ryou x Ichigo and Kish x Ichigo. I gotta agree with you 100% on the topic of Masaya. He was just...I dunno. He didn't look cute to me and his character was so boring and perfect. Ryou at least had some interesting interaction with Ichigo. <<

And as for Kish...by the end of it all you really see how pure his feelings for her truely are. I mean, he DID go against his "leader" for her.

But that's pretty much my stand on couples in TMM+Ala Mode. I guess I also don't mind Tart x Purin.

STJ
22nd February 2006, 10:47 PM
Yes, I think that's exactly why I don't like Masaya either.. He was never interesting..he always just seemed 'there' and just seemed so damn perfect that he's probably considered a Gary Stu by some....

Oh well, since I don't know, is Ryou in the second series? If so, does he still think about Ichigo, or has he moved on?

hikari_blaze
23rd February 2006, 1:14 AM
Personally, I support the Masaya x Ichigo relationship but I support the Kish x Ichigo even more. >.>

I kinda like Tasuku x Berry but my favorite would have to be Pudding x Tart. ^_^

Pitchi
23rd February 2006, 1:41 PM
I like IchigoXMasaya a lot. They`re so kawaii ^-^ In a la mode, I like Tasuku and Berry. They`re cute too. At first, I thought Belly liked Ryou but oh well^^;

STJ
25th February 2006, 7:11 AM
Well, I have a question..For anybody that knows the answer

Is Ala mode still going on? Or has it finished? Because I would like to know what the current situation is with the ships

More specifically.. I heard that Ichigo returns from England..She probably still likes Masaya *grumbles* But.. does Ryou still have feelings for her?

Shigeru-kun
25th February 2006, 7:23 AM
Well, I have a question..For anybody that knows the answer

Is Ala mode still going on? Or has it finished? Because I would like to know what the current situation is with the ships

More specifically.. I heard that Ichigo returns from England..She probably still likes Masaya *grumbles* But.. does Ryou still have feelings for her?
Ala Mode ended in....2003? Or was it 2004? Would have to check. Either way it's long been done. The official ships being Masaya+Ichigo, Tasuku+Berri, and I guess you could kind of count Purin+Tart.

Ryou's role in Ala Mode is very tiny though. He rarely interacts with Ichigo and appears to have zero emotion for her.

STJ
25th February 2006, 8:04 AM
Well, thanks for telling me

Now I'm going to my room to sulk and mope XP

Oh well, as long as the scenes weren't too lovey-dovey, I just might tolerate it.