PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Naruto Shipping?

zonic the hedgehog
22nd February 2006, 12:15 PM
I suppose a thread like this was probably already made before, but I've checked the last five pages, and found nada, so I'll be starting a new thread.

This is mainly a poll, but the "other" poll option is to describe other Naruto shippings that you enjoy.

As for me, my favorites at the moment:

Naruto X Sakura

I once supported Naruto X Hinata, but I feel that phase has passed after reading the newest releases of the manga.
For now, the story (taking place almost three years later) seems to be focusing on their relationship a bit. Kinda glad Sakura cleared up her head a little concerning Sasuke too (I used to think that was annoying). XP

Shikamaru X Temari

This one just seemed somewhat obvious to me, since they both seem to be together wherever they go.
Plus, they look like a great couple. ^_^;

Naruto X Sasuke

To be honest, I really don't know. :X
I read a lot of doujinshi, and it mainly contains this couple. I find it better than Sakura X Sasuke, at least...

Shigeru-kun
22nd February 2006, 12:40 PM
For me, I honestly must say my favorite pairing is Kakashi x Sakura. I know there is virtually no hope for this pairing, but I adore it and plan to stick by it.

I also don't mind Naruto x Hinata and Naruto x Sakura.

taitofan
22nd February 2006, 3:38 PM
I like way too many to count, so I'll stick to my OTP. KanKiba. I know there's really only one point when they interact, but what a wonderful scene it was! Kankurou needs more loving anyways, and the whole cat-like vs dog-like thing intriges me. And of course, the fact that I find it highly aesthetically pleasing has a bit to do with it... ^.~

As for the "officially one-sided" couples, I rather like LeeSaku... ShikaTema and SasuSaku are okay too.

Kinjiru
22nd February 2006, 4:38 PM
I like NarutoXSakura. They can talk normally against each other and it's very likely to happen (see latest manga).

MugenKeiji
22nd February 2006, 6:03 PM
My preference Naruto x Hinata. It has comic potential and Hinata cared about Naruto regardless of how he needed to prove his existence. Puberty only made it harder for her to confront him.

Naruto x Sakura can work, but that girl has her heart set on Sasuke. Girls like her are likely to play the "friends" card on Naruto.[Side Note:] I don't know how much of a nuisance it'd be to let her hair grow out, I mean Izuki (purple haired ANBU girl) had long hair and I'm sure she gets her share of A and S Rank missions. She looked better with long hair, even Eighting went through the trouble of making a long-haired Sakura model and any CG artist will tell you: Long hair is a (BEEP)!

Sasuke x Sakura. It's more of a "might as well" choice. If Sasuke wasn't caught up in his fratricidal bloodlust (or revenge, depending on how you look at it) he might have been able to open up to Sakura a little. Plus Oedipus points would go to Sakura for when she had long hair.

Shizune x Genma. This is one of those "Maybe" things, but it'd be so cool if they hooked up. All we have for a common ground is that those two have a penchant for spitting needles in defense. Not to mention both are Jounin and the same age.

Anko x Kakashi. They go together like Water and Oil. One's more calm and collective and the other's more spastic and hot-blooded, just waiting for someone to light a match (filler writers, hello?). Both have had exceptionally strong teachers (despite where the principles differ) and one has to wonder why she sent Kurenai to get her dumplings instead of getting them herself at the time (knowing Kakashi was sitting there waiting, or maybe she had some missions to take care of). Put them in a "stuck in a room" situation and something might happen.

Iruka x Ayame. I always wondered if Iruka had an alternative reason for going to Ichiraku, what if it WASN'T for Naruto's sake? I bet Dolphin-boy probably goes on with his tall tales of his life as a ninja in an attempt to catch her interest. Granted the man had his quarrels, but he's a teacher...well I guess that would interest her too. Better watch out man but it looks like she has eyes for Kakashi, coincedentally so does Teuchi but I wouldn't worry about that.

Uzuki x Hayate. If only Baki wasn't so confused. One has to wonder if Uzuki ended up making a deal with Orochimaru if she'd end up as a missing-nin due to the fact that Konoha would find it perplexing that a dead ninja walks the earth again. Actually that'd make an interesting fanfic. Anyway, vengance might be her only strength to pull forth missions the way she does. If Hayate "left something behind" (I mean they WERE lovers, difference between BF and GF and lovers would be the constant ess-ee-ecks! Also, it's been a while since we seen her...), it'd be cool if one of the Konoha rookies ended up as the child's Jonin sensei in the future Naruto Kishimoto wanted to do. Besides, Hayate was too cool to have his legacy die off!

Hinata x Gaara. If Naruto ended up with Sakura and Hinata was all alone (I don't approve of incest, sorry Neji X Hinata fans), I'm sure Gaara can fill the gaps. In manga II, we hear Gaara talking about how he'd like to feel needed to someone. It's possible that when he found his calm, he opened up to the thought of love once more. In some ways, Gaara and Naruto have things in common. Both have mischievous forms of animals inside of them, both were hated by their village and the children, both comprehend the idea of loneliness so much that it hurts. Being a good friend of Naruto, Hinata can open up her heart to Gaara by that association. Even as a NaruXHina fan, this ship seems fairly possible.

Uchiha Sakura
22nd February 2006, 10:17 PM
I like pretty much all shippings in Naruto, but I'll list my favorites.

Sasuke x Sakura :: This is my absolute favorite. No matter what, Sakura's always had a thing for Sasuke. And if I had to guess, she probably always will. Now Sasuke on the other hand . . . he's a big question mark when it comes to what he really feels for Sakura, or anyone else. Something that makes me think that he might at least have a little crush on her is in the episode where he leaves to join Orochimaru, after Sakura tells him that she loves him with all her heart, instead of just leaving, he says "Thank you", then knocks her out. Maybe he didn't want her to see him leave? Now if he didn't care for her at all, he would of just left. And plus, saying "Thank you" might mean that he appriciates that she loves him. So, that's pretty much why Sasuke x Sakura is my favorite Naruto pairing.

Naruto x Hinata :: I don't like this one as much as Sasuke x Sakura, but it's still very cute, even though it's pretty much one-sided. Hinata is one of the only people, and probably the only girl (Genin at least), that cares about Naruto. If she wasn't so shy, then she would probably be able to tell him her feelings. Now Naruto, on the other hand, likes Sakura. He seems too dense to realize that Hinata likes him, and Sakura never will. Maybe one day, Hinata will not be as shy, and Naruto will notice her.

Kakashi x Rin :: I'm putting spoiler tags around Rin just in case some people don't know about her, and they don't want to be spoiled. Anyway, I don't know much about this one, since I don't know too much about Kakashi's past, but I do find it sort of like Sasuke x Sakura, since I do know that Rin had a crush on Kakashi, and Kakashi did not have a crush on her.

Jiraiya x Tsuande :: This pair is awesome. Lol, it's sort of similar to Naruto x Sakura, which is not on my "These Pairs Must Happen" list, but it's still interesting. Putting a pervert with a girl like Tsuande is interesting, by the way. I wish I knew more about them, but I don't yet.

Neji x TenTen :: I like this pair almost as much as Sasuke x Sakura. It sort of reminds me of it, since TenTen likes Neji, and I'm not sure if she likes him. A part of me belives he does. Anyway, this pair is cute, and I still need to find out more about Neji and TenTen to expand my reasons why I like this pair.

Orochimaru x Kabuto :: I don't have too many reasons for liking this one yet, but putting guys like Orochimaru with their right hand man is awesome. 83

Zabuza x Haku :: Pretty much same as above, but this one I actually have reasons. Number one, Haku seems to have a least a crush on Zabuza. Second of all, after Haku's death, when Zabuza found out how much Haku cared for him, he realized that he in turn cared for Haku. And plus, Zaubza wanted to die beside Haku.

Sasuke x Gaara :: This is my last favorite, I swear. Anyway, putting two really hot, really strong guys together is . . . well hot. Even though the two probably aren't gay, this would just be awesome. xD

I might have listed too many reasons why I like them . . . but oh well. xD

STJ
22nd February 2006, 10:22 PM
Well, letse, for me

Hinata/Naruto - I've always found their interaction to be hilarious.. Not sure how Naruto doesn't realise how Hinata feels, but at least we got that nice (if irrelevent) scene where he sees her naked at the waterfall, no? XD.. Hinata seems to really care..

Rock Lee/Sakura - Meh, they don't have very may scenes, but well, he did try to ask her out when they first met, right? and he also says straight out that he loves her! Now that is what I consider blantant. Sakura may not feel the same way, but at least she eventually develops a new-found respect for him...

Though having said that, though I may not support all of the ships, I realise that they are pretty obvious too.. I mean, as well as actually saying that they like and confess their feelings to the person in question (in the case of Sakura's crush on Sasuke) They're actually HAPPY when someone thinks they're going out (In the case of Naruto and Sakura)..or if they don't let their feelings known to their crush, it's because they actually have a shy characteristic (in the case of Hinata)..

I just have a question for Neji/Ten Ten supporters...Just out of curiosity, has Ten Ten said that she likes Neji?

Kinjiru
22nd February 2006, 10:50 PM
Hey, just an idea, but why don't we open up a Naruto debate thread.
NarutoXSakura VS SakuraXSasuke/NarutoXHinata? :D
There are probably much more NaruXHina shippers but I've got enough ammo.

STJ
22nd February 2006, 10:51 PM
Well, why not? I'll do it... Though I don't know how successful the thread will be....

Torrey_the_Demon_Trainer
23rd February 2006, 6:44 AM
I really like Hinata/Naruto even though there is (minor) evedence that this is not going to happen.

Valkyrie X
23rd February 2006, 7:03 AM
Ehh...My favorites include Sasuke x Sakura, Naruto x Hinata (even claimed it in the Couple-Claiming thread 8D), and Neji x TenTen. I just think they're cute, that's all...=P

To all Naruto x Hinata fans, I HIGHLY recommend you read this fanfic. (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2565283/1/) It rules, period.

;381;ZR;380;

Magus
23rd February 2006, 7:13 AM
Kinda glad Sakura cleared up her head a little concerning Sasuke too
She did? Didn't she punch out that new guy on the team for saying Sasuke's a traitor, even though it's the truth?

MarcmenX
24th February 2006, 6:02 AM
Wow, SasukeXNaruto only has one vote so far, after seeing how many fangirls there are who bow down to that pairing I'm surprised...

Anyway, I happen to be a fan of the following shippings: (WEIRDNESS AHEAD!)

NarutoXHinata
NarutoXTemari
NarutoXIno
AnkoXNaruto
ShizuneXNaruto
AnkoXNarutoXShizune
KakashiXAnko
IrukaXShizune
LeeXSakura
LeeXIno
SakuraXLeeXIno
LeeXHaku (Don't ask)
NarutoXHaku

Now for my really really WEIRD couplings

KakashiXFemale Gai
KakashiXFemale Naruto
SasukeXMale Sakura
LeeXMale Sakura

Kanta-chan
25th February 2006, 12:23 AM
Wow, there's a lot to vote to. >>; -ahem-

I like Sasuke/Naruto the most. ><; I don't even like yaoi, yet this couple is just.. so cute. o_o;

The way the flashback of Naruto and Sasuke joining pinkies as little kids was just too cute! 8D;

Peach
26th February 2006, 9:34 AM
I love Sasuke x Naruto pairing <3

And I have to agree with Kanta-chan here XD

Even though I'm not even fan of shounen ai, I just got into this couple after I saw some anime =D
They'e just so cute

Shego
27th February 2006, 8:48 PM
You know. I really support the pairings of Naruto.

1)Naruto,and Hinata
2)Sasuke,and Sakura

I have to admit it that Hinata,and Naruto were the greatest couple in this series because Hinata is the only girl that loves naruto in the whole series.

And if that's not enough, I saw the two episode of Naruto that he get to spend moments with Hinata during the Chunnin Exam.

cold_katanagirl
28th February 2006, 12:51 AM
Hinata/Naruto and Sasuke/Sakura.

Maybe other pairings that I can't remember, but those are the main two. <_<

Mimori Kiryu
28th February 2006, 1:36 AM
Sasuke x Sakura, Sasuke x Naruto *jumps onto bandwagon* 8D, and I agree with Shigeru-kun; Kakashi x Sakura all the way. xD

Morgri
28th February 2006, 4:15 AM
Hmmmm, I would have to say my favorite is Ino x Naruto... Hmmm I think to blondie's are best together :)

Kenta99
28th February 2006, 6:21 AM
Naruto/Hinata-cute, she cares about him the most. May take him a while to notice, but he knows she's nice.

Shikamaru/Temari-gotta love the smart, pushy pairings

Kabuto/Shizune-young, medical ninja, both serve their Sannin lol

Neji/Tenten-both love fighting and not giving up. they look good as a pair and as team-mates

Ino/Chouji-she seems to keep watch over him more that Sasuke lol

Jiraiya/Tsunade-love/hate fun. wild to say the least

Mizuki/Tsubaki-fiancee for him. fine enough

AKEBOSHI
3rd March 2006, 6:23 AM
Kiba/ Hinata-is cute <3 Kiba is like Hina's bro
Genma/Shizune/Kabuto- Neh, jounin love XP
Ino/Shikamaru-They look good together XP
Shino/Sakura- Alas XP Like bees and flowers.

Sasori/AKEBOSHI -Um...yeah, right.

cold_katanagirl
3rd March 2006, 4:30 PM
I haven't really been around the Naruto fanbase much but...

I'm sort of surprised that Sasuke/Sakura is so popular, same with Hinata/Naruto. I always thought the former would be hated. Maybe it is and I haven't seen it yet.

I thought Naruto/Sakura would be waaay more popular too. o_o

STJ
3rd March 2006, 11:12 PM
Why would you think that Sasuke/Sakura would be hated?

I happen to think that Naruto/Sakura is pretty popular, and so is Hinata/Naruto

Kinjiru
4th March 2006, 2:00 PM
It's a fact that in the western part of the world HinataxNaruto and SasukexSakura are much popular. In Japan NarutoxSakura seems to be very popular.

Revolutionary Destiny
5th March 2006, 8:06 AM
My main Naruto shippings are Sakura/Sasuke and Hinata/Naruto.

I think that Sakura deserves someone that is at least on her level of maturity and Hinata/Naruto sort of reminds me of how I am with my crush. I'm shy and I have a crush on a guy that people would consider outgoing, so I have a good idea about how Hinata feels.

I'm sort of surprised that Sasuke/Sakura is so popular, same with Hinata/Naruto. I always thought the former would be hated. Maybe it is and I haven't seen it yet.

I thought Naruto/Sakura would be waaay more popular too. o_o

Yeah, usually people go the main guy/main girl route when it comes to shipping in shows, so I'm always surprised when it turns out that the "sidekick" shippings are more popular.

Veek
5th March 2006, 8:23 AM
Azul: Omg, to the bunker *hides under blankets*

OMG NARUTO SHIPPING! WOOOOO!

Sasuke x Sakura: C'mon, you sasuke just being hard to get XD [/insaneness Anyways, Sasuke DOES care about her and Naruto. Tis very obvious. He just doesn't want them becoming targets.

Naruto x Hinata: Best EVA! Whoo *gets out her fandom flag* Naruto just a clueless choob and Hinata just plain ROCKS! yay!

Neji x Tenten: Cause it rocks, end of story.

Tsunade x Jiraiya: Cmon, love/hate rocks. Also, the story they originate from (I forget what its called) they're married XD

Ino x Shikamaru; Ino x Chouji ; Shikamaru x Temari: @-@ so amny choices. SQUEE! I like em all!

Okay, I'm done and moms wants me to go to bed. BAI! And remember. Naruhina.... OR ELSE! XD

cold_katanagirl
5th March 2006, 8:00 PM
It's a fact that in the western part of the world HinataxNaruto and SasukexSakura are much popular. In Japan NarutoxSakura seems to be very popular.Oh. Well that makes sense...
Why would you think that Sasuke/Sakura would be hated?Mainly because people are always saying it's the "shallow" relationship of the story, and people generally seem to dislike those. o_o

Megg Lavender
5th March 2006, 8:03 PM
Hinata and Naruto all the way! :D I just love seeing them together, and I started supporting this shipping as soon I saw them sitting by each other in the Chunin exam episode. ^_^

Kinjiru
5th March 2006, 9:17 PM
I began to like InoxShikamaru too for some reason. Maybe 'cause Shikamaru is one of my favorite characters. (nice NaruxSaku shipping moment in latest chapter btw:) .)

Uzamaki Hinata
18th July 2006, 9:06 AM
I LOVE the shipping Naruto and Hinata!
I love both of the characters and have always found Hinata's crush cute!!

Stephy
18th July 2006, 9:08 AM
Sakura X Sasuke, and Hinata X Naruto.

Even if Sasuke seems so oblivious, I still like the SakuxSasu pairing. ;D

Hinata's crush is quite cute too. ;D

Healing-D-Vision
18th July 2006, 10:13 AM
I like Naruto X Hinata the most out of all, I just think it looks better than Naruto X Sakura

and now, the new Naruto ship i'm getting into is Sai X Sakura(There's something there ^^;; )

Sachiko
18th July 2006, 4:54 PM
For me, I honestly must say my favorite pairing is Kakashi x Sakura. I know there is virtually no hope for this pairing, but I adore it and plan to stick by it.

WAAAAAT?!!!! *collapses* *wakes up* Uh, did you know that Kakashi is like, 26, and Sakura is around 12???
You are right- there is no hope for this pairing.

Anko x Kakashi. They go together like Water and Oil. One's more calm and collective and the other's more spastic and hot-blooded, just waiting for someone to light a match (filler writers, hello?). Both have had exceptionally strong teachers (despite where the principles differ) and one has to wonder why she sent Kurenai to get her dumplings instead of getting them herself at the time (knowing Kakashi was sitting there waiting, or maybe she had some missions to take care of). Put them in a "stuck in a room" situation and something might happen.

Anko and Kakashi? I've never heard of it. Actually, I like this, come to think of it! Okay, now I support this pairing. Cool.

Sakura X Sasuke, and Hinata X Naruto.

Even if Sasuke seems so oblivious, I still like the SakuxSasu pairing. ;D

Hinata's crush is quite cute too. ;D

Those are the pairings I like!! I'm a HUGE fan of SakuSasu. I don't know why. I just am. OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Which means Naruto couldn't have Sakura. I think he and Hinata would fit together well!!!

I'm kinda thinking about InoxShika. Hmmm.... *is thinking*

I was also wondering if Kiba likes Hinata. ... .......

I like Naruto and Sasuke as the Rivals-And-Slightly-Friends thing, but for goodness sakes, NOT AS A PAIRING!!! That's going a bit far, in my opinion.
But the RASF thing is funny and awesomeness!!!

HakuxZabu, anyone? Haku is sort of a girl anyway!

...NO!! WAIT!!! THAT WAS A JOKE!!! I DON'T LIKE THAT PAIRING!!! NOOOO!!!!

Hoshi no Kabii
18th July 2006, 5:17 PM
Me x Sakura. Wait, that doesn't count?

My main shipping is Sasuke x Hinata. Sasuke seems to hate girls who throw themselves at him. Sasuke wants a strong wife, and as far as background, Hinata is perfect. Hinata could be Sasuke's light. Think about it. Hinata's personality acting upan Sasuke's moodyness.
The real question is, what about their children?

I am the only supporter? ._.

Sarukarisha
18th July 2006, 9:07 PM
Hinata is not strong no offense but she does have determination hoshi. for me i really like kakashi X Anko. he's always reading that makeout paradise book anyways. i wonder if orichimaru likes someone?

Hoshi no Kabii
18th July 2006, 9:14 PM
@Sarukarisha:
Sasuke wants a strong wife, and as far as background, Hinata is perfect.I didn't mean physically. Read the bold.

Shiny Umbreon
18th July 2006, 11:28 PM
Well, I'm a shounen-ai supporter, but I personally HATE SasuNaru. Why? I just do...

Anyway, my two favorite pairings are the follows:

NejiSasu - I've never seen much support for this, aside from a few pictures and fanfics, and the two do seem to have similar personalities.

GaaNaru - C'mon, two demons together rule. Plus, Shukaku is the one-tailed and Kyuubi is the nine-tailed, so it'd be interesting.

~Shiny Umbreon, out!~

Kiori
18th July 2006, 11:38 PM
Thanks for replying to at least a 2 month-old thread. [/sarcasm]

*closes*