12:00am – Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
12:30am – Samurai Jack
1:00am – Fullmetal Alchemist
1:30am – Gundam SEED
2:00am – Naruto
2:30am – Inuyasha
3:00am – Transformers Cybertron
3:30am – Dragonball GT

Umm? Dragonball GT and Transformers at 3am? Guess 3am is our graveyard hour now! But, I also see YTV is taking cues from Toonami and airing Naruto at 8 now!

Kasaioni
25th February 2006, 4:00 AM
so when is this going to be confirmed, cause all the eps are still on their old time and there is still no full metal alchamest!

Kanadian Kyuubi
25th February 2006, 1:52 PM
NEXT WEEK these changes take effect, not THIS WEEK, sorry I forgot to mention that...6 more days!

theboar
25th February 2006, 5:25 PM
7 days to go and I'm exciting. :)

Note to Witch Hunter Robin - I watched it last night at 1:00 AM, 25th episode.
However it will not appear next friday due to Fullmetal Alchemist.

In the case to see the last episode of Witch Hunter Robin series, watch it this wednesday night at 11:30 PM. I shall watch it once more.

Once more thing... what the hell is Shadow Raiders? Never seen it.

Kanadian Kyuubi
25th February 2006, 8:59 PM
Shadow Raiders, classic YTV stuff from 1998...you have to air something Canadian made if you don't want to violate Cancon (the CRTC's standards requiring a specific amount of Canadian made content per day during peak hours or something like that)...That's just the rules of the game in Canada.

But, it's nice to see that YTV is bringing back a good classic from their earlier years.

ForeverFlame
26th February 2006, 1:14 AM

What does YTV think I am? An owl?
They didn't switch Zatch Bell's time to earlier yet... and where the heck did they put One Piece?
Atleast they didn't change Inuyasha's time. It was perfecto.

Kasaioni
26th February 2006, 4:23 AM

What does YTV think I am? An owl?
They didn't switch Zatch Bell's time to earlier yet... and where the heck did they put One Piece?
Atleast they didn't change Inuyasha's time. It was perfecto.yuo, inuyasha at nine is just fine, maybe they took off one piece

Kez
26th February 2006, 10:43 AM
Guess that this is america then. It is so unfair how you get so many anime. I mean out of that list, we get 3 of the cartoons, but i do not think Samurei Jack and Transformers are Anime. And even DBGT is berly on anymore.

Kanadian Kyuubi
26th February 2006, 2:31 PM
This block is more of an ACTION block that happens to have mostly Anime in it, kinda like a combination of Adult Swim and Toonami all smashed into one.