PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!!

AuroraMagic
22nd February 2006, 4:38 PM
hi im AuroraMagic i joined a few days ago... .

im a fan of Runescape, pokemon, mario and shoot em up games
my fav pokemon is pikachu ;025; and my fav colour is blue

Altair
22nd February 2006, 5:10 PM
Hello, welcome to the forums, and have a good time. Also make sure you read the rules (http://serebiiforums.com/rules.html).

Jokurata
22nd February 2006, 6:07 PM
Ahh...A fan of runescape! What a rarity! I'm one as well! And Mario as well! What are the chances of that!
Welcome aboard! I'm sure we'll get on. We have a lot of stuff in common already! Just send me a private message and I can help and exchange runescape account names with you!
See ya round!
Jok

Virtual Headache
22nd February 2006, 8:08 PM
Hi and welcome to SPPf^^
If you need help, be sure to check out the important threads, they might answer your questions^^
I hope you'll have a great time here :)

Angeling
22nd February 2006, 8:51 PM
Welcome to SPPf, and make sure you read the announcements and have memorized the rules, to never, ever break the rules for any intentional reasons. Also, refrain from using excessive, random Poke-smilies in your posts or signature.

Speaking of signatures, make sure they abide by the forum rules and the signature ones. If you are unsure about them AND read the rules, feel free to check it in the stickied thread. An authorized member will help you as soon as possible.

Now that's that said, beware of rabid Plusles around the board for they know when one breaks the rules. Their ruler is the lovable PsiUmbreon.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
23rd February 2006, 2:40 PM
Hi. Is your toilet homing IT? Be sure to check regularly. You never know...Have a nice day!

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
23rd February 2006, 8:27 PM
Welcome to Serebii.net Forums!!
enjoy your stay and have fun^^