PDA

View Full Version : Greetings (plus a forum issue)

Cybernetic Angel
22nd February 2006, 10:37 PM
Hello, a long time Pokémon fan here (as well as a TON of other gaming series as well). In this case, you may refer to me as Cybernetic Angel, although elsewhere on the net I go by the name Cyros.

Also, I don't see an option in my control panel for uploading and/or linking to my own custom avatar. Why is that (and if there is, why isn't it turned on/displayed)?

*This portion editted due to complications. Sorry for the trouble. ~Cybernetic Angel~ *

Jetx
22nd February 2006, 10:38 PM
You can't just claim things... or get custom avatars...

Hi, and welcome. Have fun here, but don't get too addicted. like I and loads of others have. =P

Swampy
22nd February 2006, 10:40 PM
Hello, a long time Pokémon fan here (as well as a TON of other gaming series as well). In this case, you may refer to me as Cybernetic Angel, although elsewhere on the net I go by the name Cyros.

Also, I don't see an option in my control panel for uploading and/or linking to my own custom avatar. Why is that (and if there is, why isn't it turned on/displayed)?

That aside, I claim Deoxys as a possible X Mutation. ;386; ;386-a; ;386-d; :386-s: See you around.
Custom avatars are for mods and up only. Please claim something in a claim thread. Thank you.

EDIT: Nice welcome party Psycho. xD

Virtual Headache
22nd February 2006, 10:55 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Yes, like the others said, you can't upload a custom avatar, but there is a great variety of pre-defined avatars you might pick from.
Just look around a little.
If you want to claim something, the claiming thread is here: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=77865

I hope you'll have a great time here at SPPf :)

Angeling
22nd February 2006, 10:59 PM
Welcome to SPPf, and as forementioned, you cannot upload custom avatars. However, profile pictures are allowed though it is viewable only through your profile. Make sure you've read the rules, announcements, and the signature rules as well when you do get a signature. Along with that, refrain from using excessive Poke-smilies in your posts or signatures.

Rabid Plusles know when someone breaks a rule, and their ruler is the lovable PsiUmbreon.

Stay active, stay out of trouble, be a good citizen of SPPf. Remember there is a sticky for Newbie Help and FAQ in this very section, and post on topic.

Akilah Imani
22nd February 2006, 11:09 PM
Welcome to SPPF, Cybernetic Angel. I'm the resident psycho. Yes, I do bite, yes, I will kill you, and yes, I am mean :) So stay away and follow the rules.

Also, refrain from getting on my badside and/or annoying me -_-

Psycho

Cybernetic Angel
23rd February 2006, 4:06 AM
Welcome to SPPF, Cybernetic Angel. I'm the resident psycho. Yes, I do bite, yes, I will kill you, and yes, I am mean :) So stay away and follow the rules.

Also, refrain from getting on my badside and/or annoying me -_-

Psycho

WAY ahead of you. I learned long ago not to make strangers angry... especially if they're girls. OO;

Thanks for the greetings and stuff. Got any recommendations on what to check out here (besides the Fan Art and Fan Fiction forums, those I went to even before I joined).

Angeling
23rd February 2006, 4:14 AM
WAY ahead of you. I learned long ago not to make strangers angry... especially if they're girls. OO;

Thanks for the greetings and stuff. Got any recommendations on what to check out here (besides the Fan Art and Fan Fiction forums, those I went to even before I joined).

Depends on what you like. Explore around the board and enjoy yourself as long as you don't break any rules. >:O

Valkyrie X
23rd February 2006, 4:18 AM
You seem like a fairly intelligent member; welcome to SPPf.

Recommendations? Well, there's the Miscellaneous Discussion section, where I hang around a lot, and then there's the Clubs and General Pokémon Discussion sections...Meh, just post wherever you want. =P Go to any place that piques your interest.

But, again, welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here, Cyros, and you can always PM me for help or whatever.

;381;ZR;380;

SlimShady
23rd February 2006, 4:23 AM

Got that right! :D Anyways, welcome. You probably have read the rules and stickies. (Hopefully) And only mods, Admins, etc. can use custom avatars. Us regular members would make too much bandwidth, so Serebii disabled the option for us. :( He's the Webmaster by the way.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
23rd February 2006, 2:31 PM
So, you are cybernetic? This is interesting. Do you have a bag of chips? I'd like a few bytes. Oh yeah, welcome! Enjoy yourself. Got chips?