PDA

View Full Version : Best YGO english Structure Deck

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
22nd February 2006, 11:45 PM
I was wondering which of the english structure decks are the best in your opinion, what do ya think? I think it's Spellcaster's Judgement.

Aquadon
22nd February 2006, 11:49 PM
Fury of the Deep is the best Structure, IMO. Two of these suckers can make a VERY powerful deck.

NEO GOHAN
22nd February 2006, 11:56 PM
I've beaten my friend with the spellcaster deck a few times (I could NEVER beat him with a home made one), but the Warrior could be a million times better if it came with The A. Forces. if you have a few of that card, get a warrior deck and put 'em in. but off the bat, probably spellcaster.

edit: dang, didn't see multiple vote... wish I could change mine...

hi 5
23rd February 2006, 3:08 AM
I like/favor the Spellcasters Jugdement.What I don't like is people that get the decks and don't change anything(I understand the newbies) and then use it in a tourny.It ticks me off how people can be so ignorent.

Haruka's Swimsuit
23rd February 2006, 3:41 AM
I like/favor the Spellcasters Jugdement.What I don't like is people that get the decks and don't change anything(I understand the newbies) and then use it in a tourny.It ticks me off how people can be so ignorent.

I fail to see how that's ignorance. The Structure Decks are ready-to-use decks; people may buy them for new cards or cheap commons of more sought-after cards, but their intended purpose is to be played with as is. If anything, I find it more annoying when someone buys a Structure Deck, slaps in a few extra cards, and then calls it their own deck.

~Sirnight~
23rd February 2006, 3:45 AM
I fail to see how that's ignorance. The Structure Decks are ready-to-use decks; people may buy them for new cards or cheap commons of more sought-after cards, but their intended purpose is to be played with as is. If anything, I find it more annoying when someone buys a Structure Deck, slaps in a few extra cards, and then calls it their own deck.

I do that when I get a new Structure Deck (Later though, I just end up taking it apart-) But I don't dub it my own deck.
Spellcaster's Judgement and Warrior's Triumph Yo!

hi 5
23rd February 2006, 3:50 AM
I didn't mean to be...mean but This kid at a tourny duel me with a brand new structure deck which I knew every card in.I beat him after expecting every move.He told the judge I cheated and I was kicked out!So thats why I see ignorince.

Haruka's Swimsuit
23rd February 2006, 3:55 AM
I didn't mean to be...mean but This kid at a tourny duel me with a brand new structure deck which I knew every card in.I beat him after expecting every move.He told the judge I cheated and I was kicked out!So thats why I see ignorince.

Exactly what stipulation would get you kicked out for knowing how to beat a mass-produced deck? I don't fault your reasoning, but you seem to be forming an opinion of a particular set of people based on an encounter with only one person... and that's wrong.

hi 5
23rd February 2006, 5:02 AM
Ok lets stop!Lets stop now before it becomes a flame war.Sorry!

Haruka's Swimsuit
23rd February 2006, 7:38 AM
I don't see how it is becoming a flame war. I asked you a question and commented on something you said. You didn't say anything insulting to me and I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything to that effect either.

Nylf
23rd February 2006, 4:23 PM
Currently I remain unimpressed by any of them, as to date I have beaten every one released in the UK with my embarrasingly poor attempt at a multi-element deck. And unsurpirsingly for me, it usually was won by either Familiar Possessed Wynn or Mobius The Frost Monarch.

I don't know whether it's because I'm lucky, or my adversaries are idiots, for lack of a better term.

BUT based on the decks themselves, I have to say Spellcasters Judgement. It helps introduce an even higher level of gameplay to beginners. That and I can use it easier, as I can splash Mobius, because he's a favourite of mine as well as a staple, and I have a lot of Spellcaster's lying around going to waste, as I have little to no support for them currently.

What I hate most though is where someone who is new to the game buys multiple structure decks, decimates them by taking out any and all stratergy, removes all the power monsters and bungs them in a jumbled mess of a self made deck consisting of no stratergy or staples, and usually something that frankly couldn't beat a paper bag, yet alone the structure decks that were eviscerated to make it.

hi 5
23rd February 2006, 4:35 PM
THAT,Nylf is exactly what I was trying to say!Thanks!

Haruka's Swimsuit
23rd February 2006, 10:19 PM
Since I've already pointed out that this is nowhere near a flamewar, how about you endulge me hi 5.
Exactly what did that kid say to the judge to get you tossed out for beating him while he was using a Structure deck?

Erus Black Mage
23rd February 2006, 11:45 PM
spellcaster's judgement

Super Aipom
24th February 2006, 2:01 AM
I like the Zombie because It's so hard to get Dark Eradicator Warlock. The Zombie deck comes with 3 turtles making it easy to summon those high level monsters. I also love Spirit Reaper. The Zombie deck is just faster, Turtles kill themselves to get Ryu Kokki and then Ryu Kokki kills there Cyber Dragon. Hopefully they don't have a Drilloid or MSL2(that's in the warrior deck). Vampire Lord works well but I would not use Genesis. Never use the Ultras on the cover of the decks.

The water deck is good, except TIV is banned, making me not want to buy the deck just for a Mobius. Spellcaster deck is good, it has Magical Dimension, Mage Power, SoRL, Breaker, and all the other cheap cards in the previous structures.

I'd have to go Zombie.

hi 5
24th February 2006, 3:39 PM
Haruka's Swimsuit:We were surrounded by people (watching the duel) and When I beat him a kid behind him laughed.The kid thought he was my friend(Never seen him) and told the judge that the kid told me the cards in his hand.The judge then asked the kid if he saw his hand during the duel.He said yes and then the judge kicked me out for cheating.

Haruka's Swimsuit
25th February 2006, 2:24 AM
Well, that's not really a matter of Structure Deck usage equalling stupidity. If anything, it's an arguement against little kids being dicks.

NEO GOHAN
25th February 2006, 2:31 AM
why didn't you just tell them that you'd never met the guy? seems stupid for him to kick you out just like that...

Mikau
25th February 2006, 8:55 AM
Am I the only one that thinks the Dragon's Roar deck is good? I really like the way the Dragon deck is built around Red Eyes and the Armed Dragons. I think that was a pretty clever idea of a deck.

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
25th February 2006, 1:00 PM
Am I the only one that thinks the Dragon's Roar deck is good? I really like the way the Dragon deck is built around Red Eyes and the Armed Dragons. I think that was a pretty clever idea of a deck.

The dragon deck isn't bad, but the others in my opinion are better.
Here is my list:
1- Spellcaster's Judgement
2- Warrior's Triumph
3- Fury from the Deep
4- Zombie Madness
5- Flames of Destruction
6- Dragon's Roar

~Sirnight~
25th February 2006, 2:10 PM
In my opinion, none of the decks seem even finished at times, like Dragon's Roar only Armed Dragons LV 3 and 5, and how Warrior's Triumph only has LV 2 and 4. (Or something like that, I don't know if there's more.)

Mikau
28th February 2006, 8:41 PM
You just got to know how to use the Dragon deck. I used it pretty good and it helped me to beat my friend. My friend is an a*s to beat sometimes.

Magneto
28th February 2006, 10:05 PM
Spellcasters, then Warrior. Everything else is way worse.

~Sirnight~
1st March 2006, 1:36 AM
There probably going to come out with a rock deck next. Based on the cards in the lost millenium, whichever had the rock theme.

onix lord
1st March 2006, 2:00 AM
There probably going to come out with a rock deck next. Based on the cards in the lost millenium, whichever had the rock theme.
Actually the next structure deck is a rock deck, but its based off of Sphinx cards. Then comes the wind deck.

Anyway, I like the Zombie and the Warrior decks the best, but I only have the Zombie deck. I just think that the Warrior deck is really cool.

RedMoogleXIII
1st March 2006, 2:48 AM
I think the Fire Structure deck was the worst as it couldnt make up its mind if it wanted to be a Fire Beatdown or a Burn deck. The Dragon was decent and had namy great supports for dragons deck in general but was missing a few to really help it shine. Water, and Spellcaster are the best two of them all.

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
1st March 2006, 9:56 PM
The new one's gonna be really good. Shinx Exordo may be a nomi monster but it will really good...I'm really looking forward to it........

Dragonite δ
1st March 2006, 10:06 PM
are they coming outwith a ehero s. deck?

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
1st March 2006, 10:15 PM
Yes but it will be a starter deck for begginers, the new structure deck will be a rock structure deck that will be released in may.

hi 5
2nd March 2006, 12:20 AM
Do you know when the E-Hero deck comes out?

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
2nd March 2006, 1:02 AM
In march...but I have to tell you, it doesn't come with any E-hero fusion...if you want them bad you better focus in the jaden pack...It's like I said, a deck for begginners and the main monster is said to be elemental hero bladedge...

~Sirnight~
2nd March 2006, 1:23 AM
Actually the next structure deck is a rock deck, but its based off of Sphinx cards. Then comes the wind deck.

Anyway, I like the Zombie and the Warrior decks the best, but I only have the Zombie deck. I just think that the Warrior deck is really cool.

Wind, now that ought to be interesting. Is it based off Harpies?

Jupetta
2nd March 2006, 1:24 AM
The Warrior's Triumph... it is really fast.
~;354;

Haruka's Swimsuit
2nd March 2006, 4:56 AM
Wind, now that ought to be interesting. Is it based off Harpies?

What do you think?
http://ssjserori.homestead.com/files/wind_structure.jpg

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
2nd March 2006, 3:57 PM
I dunno if the wind deck is such a great idea...I'd prefer a Machine or a Fiend deck...

~Sirnight~
3rd March 2006, 5:56 PM
I think the point of the Structure decks though is to use cards that aren't that popular in decks.

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
3rd March 2006, 6:36 PM
I think the point of the Structure decks though is to use cards that aren't that popular in decks.
...Yeah but how do you explain the Warrior, spellcater and Dragon one? Armed Dragon is used a lot, So is D.D Warrior Lady, Mystic Swordsman, Breaker and Dark Magician!!!

~Sirnight~
3rd March 2006, 6:46 PM
Well... uh- maybe those were to introduce cards like Darkness, and Ersdicator Warlock and the Warrior- I dont't know, I just guessing.

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
3rd March 2006, 11:17 PM
Spellcasters, then Warrior. Everything else is way worse.
Actually, Fury from the Deep is VERY good...

Monkey D. Luffy
3rd March 2006, 11:20 PM
Here is my rate:

Fury of the deep=9/10

Dragons roar=6/10

Warriors Triumph=9.5/10

Zombie Madness=8/10

Blaze of destruction=7.5/10

Spelcasters Judgement=9.5/10

DragonDance
3rd March 2006, 11:31 PM
I like the Dragon deck best. next would be the warrior deck.

onix lord
4th March 2006, 12:49 AM
Nah, the wind deck isnt based off of Harpie Ladies, as you can only have 3 in your deck which causes restraints. But it does have Harpies in it. From what I've seen, it looks really good to me. But I think that the Rock deck is so much better. The Sphinx cards are really good IMO.

- Onix Lord -

EDIT: Allright! Glacier Trainer!