PDA

View Full Version : KH: Hearltess Siege-Discussion

Seraphinu
22nd February 2006, 11:12 PM
Ok, I supposed to make this awile ago, so sorry its late. Open to any who are in my RP. Share your thoughts about it, and if you have any questions post them here.

~Seraphinu

Bulk
23rd February 2006, 5:43 PM
Right, well to get this going a bit, I've made the Darkness appear (not the band) with a hoard of heartless. This should lead to the destruction of Destiny Islands and get everyone else involved when we arrive in Traverse Town/wherever. Hope you don't mind but I got the general idea from everyone saying how "dark" it was getting all of a sudden.

Also, out of interest, have you decided who's going to go with which keyblade master yet? Or will we decide that in the RPG?

mewga
23rd February 2006, 9:17 PM
Well, I was thinking I would lead Bulk to the hotel to meet Leon (with only Yuffie knowing) then seem to disappear and find Kiba.

cdra1617
25th February 2006, 9:26 PM
Found it! :P

Anyway, Litera's going with Bulk.

am I the only Magician?

Hakuryuu
25th February 2006, 9:28 PM
Nah. I'm a magician too I think.

*checks sign up* Yup, I'am. :3

Seraphinu
25th February 2006, 9:49 PM
I think Chrom is like a magician, and he's going with Kiba, and so is Chaos. I'll decide among you guys who goes where a little later in the RP.

Nylf
25th February 2006, 9:54 PM
I really need to ask, what about world specific characters? And since there's Vertina's link to *cough*, can my other two character's get dragged into the main adventure? It's not like they're unfamiliar with other worlds.

Just need to know.

Seraphinu
26th February 2006, 2:37 PM
Erm... World specific characters will probably be in the world they came from, or arew in now if their original world was destroyed. But they will be involved, its not like in the game, where the allies had to stay in their home world, because that's no fun.

Darkchaos
26th February 2006, 5:55 PM
Question! Since Chaos and Chrom were sent to go get Kiba in Traverse town then what district??

Seraphinu
26th February 2006, 8:55 PM
Probably the third district

Bulk
26th February 2006, 10:05 PM
Erm, I've kind of made a little meeting with Tinkerbelle way before we've got to Neverland (read my post and I wont meet her again until Neverland) but would it be ok if I had Tinkerbelle and Mushu as my summons? I realise that's two but now I've done this link with Tinkerbelle, it'd make sense to have her as a summon but she's not really that much use in battle. Is that ok? If not I'll find some way around it.

Nylf
26th February 2006, 10:07 PM
As Vertina's a Princess, should I make some incident that causes her to be lost to the Heartless, or should I leave that for now?

Blivsey
26th February 2006, 11:34 PM
I think Chrom is like a magician, and he's going with Kiba, and so is Chaos.
I'm kinda a magician. It's just low-level dark magic, nothing big. But it's something.

Seraphinu
28th February 2006, 12:38 AM
Bulk: One summon. And I never realised the bit about Tinkerbell, but I see where its coming from now.

Nylf: I would think so.

ShadowKitsune
28th February 2006, 6:44 PM
It I'll be interesting to see how a Sage/Dark Dragon will work out.

Blivsey
5th March 2006, 3:58 PM
It I'll be interesting to see how a Sage/Dark Dragon will work out.
Not. A. Dragon. Chrom just has a heartless arm. I've always imagined the Heartless as somewhat scaly, which is why I put the bit about scales in there. Just Heartless. Not dragon. Nor a sage for that matter, Chrom doesn't like to connect to the darkness for too long for chance of letting the darkness further its conquest of his body.

Nylf
5th March 2006, 9:44 PM
Okay then, sorry for my lateness. Anyway, I need to request something.

Owing to Sieg's lineage, I kinda created him a summon, Fenrir, which some may know as Cloud's bike in FFVIIAC, and as a keyblade in KH2. Also, a summon in some FF, such as FFIX, and an infamous wolf from Nordic Mythology. Anyway, here's his stats:

Name: Fenrir
Description: Fenrir is a huge wolf. I emphasise HUGE. His coat is thick and black, with a gem like sheen. His eyes are a deep yellow. He always has a stern expression. He looks like a normal wolf, except much bigger. Easily three times Sieg's height. Also, hanging from his neck, around his ankles and his waist are the long chains used to imprison him.
What is his gem called: End Of The World
How is he summoned. Sieg pulls off his charm, and holds it in the air. A burst of yellow light comes from the black gem, as the earth behind Sieg launches up, forming a huge pillar of stone. Out of that stone, long chains burst out, and Fenrir is slowly formed into the chains. Fenrir lets out a huge howl, and the chains break off of the rock, and are left dangling from him. With a sneer, he lets out another howl, and the very sky itself turns black as the sun is covered by thick clouds.
His attack: Ragnarok. When Sieg alls his name, he lets out a howl, and then one of three things happens.

His chains dig into the ground, and then appear beneath the foe, holding them and causing Stop. If the foe is unaffected by Stop, this won't happen.

He charges forward, and runs straight into his adversary, taking them down with brutal effiency. With standard foes, it's instant kill. With bosses, it's just a really powerful attack.

His body gives off a dark aura, and dark energy rains down from the sky, but as it falls, he smiles and it turns white, before hitting any and all foes in a Meteor/Comet esque effect. Also, has the side effect of partial healing to allies.

The effects are random. After two attacks, Fenrir is re-chained to his rock, and disappears.

Bulk
6th March 2006, 6:31 PM
Well, by coincidence my Keyblade is Fenrir and considering Vertina and Bulk have a "thing" that kind of makes sense. I'm not saying they'll end up married or as brother and sister but it would make a good link if my keyblade has the same name as the summon. However, if this is going to add to the confusion I was considering changing my Keyblade to the normal Kingdom Keyblade, nothing too fancy.

Also, Seraphinu, how exactly am I going to acquire the Keyblade? It's been a while since I've played the game so will Leon give it too me or should I go on a small side quest whilst Leon and Yuffie are discussing whether I am the Keyblade Master? I think the latter would make more sense the way the stories going and I can add a small battle in there between me and someone from Final Fantasy or Disney as the villain.

Nylf
6th March 2006, 7:00 PM
It's Sieg's summon, as if you've been paying attention, he has a link to Vertina related to Fenrir. Fenrir may be evil, but he owes a debt to Sieg's mother as she freed him before their world was taken by Heartless, in order for him to escape, but Fenrir chose to stay and fight, arguing his power was more than a match for the Heartless. Unfortunatly, he was left as a Summon Gem, The End Of The World, and now fufills his debt by helping Sieg. Another reason for this debt is Sieg's mother also fed Fenrir.

And there's another princess as well as Vertina, it'd be nice if you remembered the other one. And I think you shouldn't use Fenrir, as I was planning on Sieg getting an ultimate sword of that name, when he finds the other half of his locket and places it in Crimson.

Bulk
6th March 2006, 8:15 PM
Umm, I was paying attention and I already knew most of that but still, if your planning on Seig getting a sword called Fenrir, I'm going to change mine to the Kingdom Key as it's easier and I'm ment to be the good Keyblade Master so it makes sense.

Seraphinu
6th March 2006, 9:07 PM
The summon looks alright Nylf, and Bulk, I think you should go ona side quest to accquire your keyblade, because it makes more sense to gain itduring a battle.

Bulk
6th March 2006, 10:27 PM
Ok, off I go. I might do it tomorrow though, I've got homework I might do.

Nylf
8th March 2006, 10:42 PM
To answer Oblivion, he didn't know Chrom's name. I used Chrom's name in post as I write third person. Sieg didn't know his name, he said 'who or whatever you are'. And the name simply appeared on the ribbon, Sieg didn't know who's name it was. Fenrir can and does use the sword and the medium. And since Fenrir was in the hand of someone he doesn't owe, unlike Sieg and his mother, he used his powers to record your name on the ribbon and mark you as one he may turn on.

And Sieg can only use Earth magic when the sword is in his hand and Fenrir is in the sword. Sieg has no natural magic and if he tried to grab his sword he could've spurred a response and died dishonourably, without fighting to his best.

Fenrir's rage at someone wielding him without his permission was shown when he summoned himself.

Fenrir had, in Nordic Mythology, the ability to eat the sun, and kill Odin, as well as rip the arm off a god and break all but the most powerful chain. And he has more than enough pride to be angry when someone wields his vessel against his will. He owes Sieg, while he owes Chron nothing.

And anyway, as I was going onto, Fenrir was the one spurting abuse. Sieg said the Fenrir bit because Fenrir had summoned himself to strike Chron down, before Sieg dismissed him, so Sieg felt at least giving Chron some warning not to anger Fenrir in the future would be the right thing to do. Fenrir used the Viking reason, and Sieg as a medium, as an excuse to basically convey that touch his hilt and face apocalypse. As indicated, Fenrir is far from happy to be in his current status, and refuses to be wielded by anyone except Sieg.

Seraphinu
9th March 2006, 9:43 PM
I have Kiba's summon

Summon: Kiba’s summon is a snake-like dragon named Elder. It has deep black scales that when light shines on them, instead of reflecting light, seem to make his scales darker instead. He has long scaly gray whiskers coming from his cheeks, and above his eyes are similarly colored horns that curve inward, similar to that of a bull. His forearms are long and skinny, built more for speed and accuracy than for strength, because his claws are long and needle-like, and pretty much the same color as his horns. He has shorter, stockier back legs because he prefers flying on his long wings. His tail is tipped with a needle-like spear, and it is long and whip-like. His gem is called Shadow Sheen, and it is similarly colored to Elder’s body.

When he is summoned, Kiba swings the Keyblade so that the blade points skyward, and then he twists it around him, leaving a trail of shadows, which slowly grows and forms into Elder. His primary attack is that he can stab the enemy with his needle-sharp claws; this costs little of Elder’s magic level. One of his special attacks is that he can spread his long wings over the enemy, covering them in shadows, and then the enemy’s shadow lengthens, until it creates a shadowed version of that enemy. Elder directs it, and it will exist as long as the dragon remains in battle. His other special attack is that he can cover the battlefield in shadows, blocking out all light. Only Kiba and Elder can see when this happens. This summon will be given to Kiba by Maleficent.

Darkchaos
10th March 2006, 9:17 PM
Do the characters have to have a summon?? @.@

Seraphinu
10th March 2006, 11:53 PM
No, I just wanted to make one for Kiba. If it was required, it would have been there with the rest of my character before this even started.

Darkchaos
12th March 2006, 6:31 AM
oh okies just wanted to make sure

Bulk
12th March 2006, 8:55 PM
Right, this is for the FINAL time. I have decided on my summon. It aint going to be from KH but from another Disney cartoon.

Name: Jake Long (aka American Dragon)
Battle Opening: Bulk pokes the Keyblade up into the air and strikes the ground with it. An earthquake appears and Jake Long appears from the earthquake on his skateboard. He lands, dismounts and casts his skateboard to the side. Jake then yells "Dragon Up!" and transforms into the American Dragon. He blows fire to try and ward off his opponents.
When Fighting: Bulk jumps onto Jake's back and flies around using both fire and his claws to fight. Jake disappears after a short period as his attacks are quite powerful.
Receved: Jake is received as a summon when Bulk beats him at Olympus Coliseum. He is hired to take down Bulk by Hades.

If you think it's wrong or anything, just say so. If you need a picture, just say so.

cdra1617
12th March 2006, 11:58 PM
Because everyone is detailing on their summons, I'll just do it too. >>

Name: Lauria (La-oo-ri-ah)

Description: Lauria is a fox-like creature, but she is sky blue. She is a bit large for a fox, standing almost two feet off the ground with a very sleek, muscled build. Her claws are retractable, but they are also very sharp and strong. Her eyes are jade. On her back are two dragon wings. There is a golden collar with twelve different colored gems on it and a gold yin-yang tag around her neck.

Battle Opening: Litera holds her chain down and then jerks it skyward, where the end starts to glow as it remains in the air. A large flash of light will come from the tip and reveal a fox spirit. Lauria will then howl and jump directly in front of Litera in order to protect her.

When Fighting: Lauria will cast spells of different elements from a distance. Also, if an enemy approaches Litera she will rip it to shreds with her claws and teeth.
Received: Litera will discover that this being is inside her chain at some point in the furture.

Blivsey
13th March 2006, 5:32 PM
Just to sort a few things out, Nylf...

To answer Oblivion, he didn't know Chrom's name. I used Chrom's name in post as I write third person. Sieg didn't know his name, he said 'who or whatever you are'.
It's a general rule that you don't actually mention names in third-person until your characters know who they are by name.

And the name simply appeared on the ribbon, Sieg didn't know who's name it was. Fenrir can and does use the sword and the medium. And since Fenrir was in the hand of someone he doesn't owe, unlike Sieg and his mother, he used his powers to record your name on the ribbon and mark you as one he may turn on.
Great, now I've got a winged kid trying to kill me. This should be fun for Chrom....

And Sieg can only use Earth magic when the sword is in his hand and Fenrir is in the sword. Sieg has no natural magic and if he tried to grab his sword he could've spurred a response and died dishonourably, without fighting to his best.
Yes, but Chrom didn't know that And besides, when Chrom gave his initial attack, Sieg was still within reach of his sword.

Fenrir's rage at someone wielding him without his permission was shown when he summoned himself.
Great, the sword can think for itself. I honestly haven't seen that on these forums for a while now.

Fenrir had, in Nordic Mythology, the ability to eat the sun, and kill Odin, as well as rip the arm off a god and break all but the most powerful chain. And he has more than enough pride to be angry when someone wields his vessel against his will. He owes Sieg, while he owes Chron nothing.
First of all, it's "Chrom," not "Chron." Second, I get it already, but Chrom didn't know about Fenrir being more than just the sword.

And anyway, as I was going onto, Fenrir was the one spurting abuse. Sieg said the Fenrir bit because Fenrir had summoned himself to strike Chron down, before Sieg dismissed him, so Sieg felt at least giving Chron some warning not to anger Fenrir in the future would be the right thing to do. Fenrir used the Viking reason, and Sieg as a medium, as an excuse to basically convey that touch his hilt and face apocalypse. As indicated, Fenrir is far from happy to be in his current status, and refuses to be wielded by anyone except Sieg.
Yes, but as I said, Chrom didn't know this. He doesn't know any of your backstory. He just saw a guy attack the Wyvern with a sword and some Earth magic. Chrom just heard Sieg speak, and he was turned around when Fenrir was summoned, so he doesn't know a thing about Fenrir. YET. And, once again, "Chrom" instead of "Chron"

Hope that clears some stuff up.

Darkchaos
5th April 2006, 10:42 PM
Ummmm...everyone Seraphinu is grounded for 2 weeks so....yeah....