PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

AngelofCruxis
23rd February 2006, 2:53 AM
Hey everyone. I'm not completeley new to the forums because i had an account a while back but i can't remember what my name was. So i still remember most of the rules and i really enjoy making TC's. I know they're extremeley easy but i still like to make them. I will be opening a shop here shortly. So i just wanted to say hi and get to meet some of you guys.

Angeling
23rd February 2006, 2:55 AM
Welcome back to SPPf then, AngelofCruxis and glad to hear you still remember most of the rules. If needed, just click on the top right to reread the rules to make sure you will follow all of them.

Now that's that said, stay active and stay out of trouble.

EDIT: Hahaha.. SwampyGroudon.

Swampy
23rd February 2006, 2:57 AM
Hey everyone. I'm not completeley new to the forums because i had an account a while back but i can't remember what my name was. So i still remember most of the rules and i really enjoy making TC's. I know they're extremeley easy but i still like to make them. I will be opening a shop here shortly. So i just wanted to say hi and get to meet some of you guys.
*slaps* How dare you forget your name! j/k Welcome back. *plays welcome back by mase*

Virtual Headache
23rd February 2006, 2:59 AM
Welcome back^^
I hope you'll enjoy your time here again :)

Jinchuuriki Hunter
23rd February 2006, 2:35 PM
I don't remember you...But then whatcha expect from a guy who just joined this month. Welcome back. Still have no idea who you are but welcome back anyway...