PDA

View Full Version : Hiya everyone!

4th Generation Master
23rd February 2006, 1:47 PM
I thought I had already created a thread like this, but if I have, it got deleted. I am new and I want to know if you can change your name, and if you can, how? I thought this was like some other boards where your original name must be all lowercase no spaces and you just change it later. Apparently not, though.

Also, you just have the BEST selection of smileys! I mean the Pokemon ones. You have just about my FAVORITE Pokemon!

;201-m;

Altair
23rd February 2006, 4:34 PM
Welcome, but you've got a lot to learn. First, you cannot, EVER, use that many smilies in your post. Recently, I've heard the most you should have is two, and that's only if they have a REAL purpose. Second, yes, you can change your name, but the thread for it is locked right now, because they have to catch up on changing a lot of other people's names. But it will reopen, I assure you. Here's the link for it (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=96594). Third, to make sure you don't ever make a mistake like this again, I suggest you read the rules (http://serebiiforums.com/rules.html). Actually, I command you to! But seriously, you have to read them. If you don't want to get banned, that is.

Swampy
23rd February 2006, 5:08 PM
I thought I had already created a thread like this, but if I have, it got deleted. I am new and I want to know if you can change your name, and if you can, how? I thought this was like some other boards where your original name must be all lowercase no spaces and you just change it later. Apparently not, though.

Also, you just have the BEST selection of smileys! I mean the Pokemon ones. You have just about my FAVORITE Pokemon!

x..x Please use less smiles, they hurt me physically. Read the rules, listen to others, pay attention, and have fun. ^.^ Really, though, no more smilies. ;-;

zeppelin
23rd February 2006, 5:15 PM
dont use that amount of smilies,please
and welcome

Akilah Imani
23rd February 2006, 9:57 PM
Welcome to SPPF, dragonboy. Take the other's advice and don't use random, useless smilies, otherwise, I'll have to verbally thrash you. Oh yes, I mean it :)

Psycho

Virtual Headache
23rd February 2006, 10:00 PM
Hi and welcome to SPPf^^
Please take the others advice and als check out the links they've posted, they might help you a lot.
I hope you'll have a nice time here :)

4th Generation Master
23rd February 2006, 11:59 PM
Sorry guys. I didn't know.

Kyaku
24th February 2006, 12:40 AM
Why, hello. ^^ Welcome to SPPF. If you need help you can always PM a mod or one of us. Don't use random smileys, or post random stuff that has nothing to do what your talking about. Other than that, read the rules and have a great time! ^.^

Eszett
24th February 2006, 2:12 AM
Salutations, dragonboy, and welcome to the forums! I'm a local sig validator here and bear the official authority among five others to deem your sig rules-abiding, so should you need any help with that stop by the sig-checking thread.

And you can change your skin quickly by scrolling all the way down and using the selector the left.

Enjoy your stay :)