PDA

View Full Version : wassup

Mangekyo Sharingan
24th February 2006, 1:51 AM
lol im not a newbie yet im in the newbie lounge o0o00o0o0 well wassup to all, i remeber when i was a noob(last month) how hard it was. just 3 weeks ago i finally decide to read the rules, it was killer to see how many rules i broke. well to all noobs just read the rules and follow them but if u guys need any requests just click on my banner in my sig.... hope u all have a good time on serebii(thank u serebii 4 this awsome website);123;

Brute Root
24th February 2006, 1:54 AM
AMEN TO THAT! lol. Ya think ya like Venusaur more than me?

Akilah Imani
24th February 2006, 1:55 AM
So you made this thread just to say that you aren't a n00b anymore and that you read the rules? -_-

This wasn't needed, why not just prove that through your posts and threads, rather than make a thread stating it. Let others decide for themselves, don't resort to sucking up, as it won't get your message across anymore than you want it.

Psycho

Mangekyo Sharingan
24th February 2006, 2:58 AM
umm. well this is a forum and every 1 is intitled to state thyre opianion so thats ok to state ur opianion Psycho,(umm this is bothering i really need to ask this are you really a psycho that is was just on my mind) but i made this thread to kinda help out noob's to read this rule and i wasnt suckin up i was just stating my opianion about this site like i said b4 this is a forum and every 1 is intitled to state thyre opianion

and HHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i think im more of a venusaur lover thanu will EVER BE ok .YA got that Brute Root (lololol)

Akilah Imani
24th February 2006, 3:04 AM
Funny people who've said that they've read the rules don't blantly contradict that by breaking signature rules <_<
Please visit: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=103081

umm. well this is a forum and every 1 is intitled to state thyre opianion so thats ok to state ur opianion Psycho,(umm this is bothering i really need to ask this are you really a psycho that is was just on my mind) but i made this thread to kinda help out noob's to read this rule and i wasnt suckin up i was just stating my opianion about this site like i said b4 this is a forum and every 1 is intitled to state thyre opianion

and HHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i think im more of a venusaur lover thanu will EVER BE ok .YA got that Brute Root (lololol)
If you want people to see that you've turned over a new leaf then I'd suggest applying spellcheck to your posts and grammatical coherency, as well.

Also, if you've read the rules, then you know that referring to others as n00bs is bad (if you care) and frowned upon by Serebii :( (if you care)

You're entitled to your oppinion, but making a whole thread in a "NEWBIE SECTION AND HELP LOUNGE" just to say that "I'm not a n00b anymore" is pointless and rather contrary to stating your oppinion, and seems like sucking up. Show it through your actions, rather than announce it to everyone >_>

Was this really needed?

And, yes, I really am a psycho.

Psycho

Mangekyo Sharingan
24th February 2006, 3:25 AM
wow,that really opened up my eyes and if it helps u then i will ask a mod to close down this thread and sorry 4 gramar error's im just use to aim, i will now refer to noobs as newbies now and like i said this was just to tell other newbies READ THE RULES unlike what i did when i 1st came to the site and i really wasnt sucking up....im sorry u think of me as an announce and now i will take ur somewhat of advice and live by the rules have a good day or night what ever (i hope u dont mind me asking but are u in a looney bin or whatever they call it and i am dead serious i just wanted 2 know beaucause u said it urself that ur looney

Virtual Headache
24th February 2006, 3:29 AM
Don't start any fights.
Please only make a thread if you are new and change you sig, it#s breaking the rules.

And since you even want it yourself:
This shall be closed.