PDA

View Full Version : Character idea

DB_Poketrainer
24th February 2006, 11:53 PM
Im pretty sure that this goes here it involes the anime

How about a chacacter that basicly beocomes ash's rivial, one that Desperately and stubbornly wants to be the pokemon master, he would do anything to be the pokemon master, he would try anything to stop ash from getting to his goal, try to stop him through any number of means even violently try to stop him. just an idea

PDL
25th February 2006, 12:03 AM
sounds kinda dumb actually...

why would anyone want to "violently" want to stop Ash's journey? that doesn't make a lick of sense in the show's context...

Gazmof
25th February 2006, 12:06 AM
Also, why would they single out Ash? Surely if they thought he was that much of a threat, they'd go after every other trainer they met as well?

Alfonso
25th February 2006, 12:16 AM
...?

If they're going to give Ash a rival, they should just bring Morrison back. Those two actually had a rivalry, constantly fighting over stuff, racing, etc.

ghost master
25th February 2006, 12:23 AM
If they're going to give Ash a rival, they should just bring Morrison back. Those two actually had a rivalry, constantly fighting over stuff, racing, etc. True. The episode where they face each other is also cool with good character development.

The character idea sounds alot like Harley except He's May's rival and doesnt go insane to the point of violence.

Jason Park
25th February 2006, 1:03 AM
I rather want a rival like Gary who is rather quite but is a very skilled trainer, always ahead of Ash.

Kabuto
25th February 2006, 2:54 AM
I would love Ash to have a new rival. I actually think it is a good idea for a rival to hate Ash even though he is equal to him in battle.

V Faction
25th February 2006, 3:00 AM

How about a chacacter that basicly beocomes ash's rivial, one that Desperately and stubbornly wants to be the pokemon master, he would do anything to be the pokemon master, he would try anything to stop ash from getting to his goal, try to stop him through any number of means even violently try to stop him. just an idea
That's not a rival, that's an enemy.

intergalactic platypus
25th February 2006, 3:23 AM
I would like a Drew-like rival for Ash, in the sense that he actually battles them often instead of just exchanging taunts

PDL
25th February 2006, 3:39 AM
I would like a Drew-like rival for Ash, in the sense that he actually battles them often instead of just exchanging taunts

does Gary ring a bell?

CyberCubed
25th February 2006, 3:39 AM
All the rivals in this show come from the same mold anyway. It would be same old, same old.

Although I would like it if we saw more of Masamune/Morrison.

Geki
25th February 2006, 7:14 AM

Didn't we basically see this with Morrison, and Casey? They're both hot-headed and stubborn like Ash is, and they both want to be the best. I don't think anyone on the anime would try to violently attack Ash, sorry.

S.Suikun
25th February 2006, 7:33 AM
Sexually attack, on the other hand...
*shot*

Sorry, but a violent killer wouldn't mix well with this show. On the other hand, a se...
*shot again*

Turtle Fiasco
26th February 2006, 6:04 AM
That might be good if Pokemon went gangsta.

S.Suikun
26th February 2006, 6:55 AM
No. Just NO.

Alphonse Elric
16th March 2006, 1:46 PM

How about a character that basicly beocomes ash's rival, one that Desperately and stubbornly wants to be the pokemon master, he would do anything to be the pokemon master, he would try anything to stop ash from getting to his goal, try to stop him through any number of means even violently try to stop him. just an idea
That there kid, is either a mortal enemy, or a deranged, mentally ill trainer who has a lot of issues and will try to do almost every stupid, violent thing just to control his/her inner demons. *coughHarleycough*

Sexually attack, on the other hand...
*shot*

Sorry, but a violent killer wouldn't mix well with this show. On the other hand, a se...
*shot again*
Sex=/= Pokemon. And I learned that the HARD WAY.