PDA

View Full Version : Last poster wins!!!!!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243

pikachurocks
14th February 2007, 10:53 PM
hello people
im back for now

team pokefanatics win

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 10:54 PM
Gotta make it special..

We win

pikachurocks
14th February 2007, 10:54 PM
team pokefanatis win

woot21
14th February 2007, 10:57 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:13 PM
Na nalo kami

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:14 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:16 PM
Na nalo kami

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:17 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:18 PM
W
e

w
i
n

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:19 PM
I WIN!!!!!!1111!!!!!!111

woot21 out dawgs

Tony the Awesome
14th February 2007, 11:21 PM
I Win!!!!!!!!!!!!

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:21 PM
w

e

W

i

n

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:22 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:23 PM
Nwae nwailno !k!a!m!i!

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:25 PM
LOL Ich bin die winner.

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:27 PM
wnea nwailno akgaanimni!

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:28 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:32 PM
Wneawnianlaogkaaimni

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:33 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:34 PM
Wneaw nianlaog kaaimni

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:35 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

top8inU.S.A.
14th February 2007, 11:36 PM
I'm back!
Team HP wins.

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:37 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:37 PM
Hey top8

We win!

top8inU.S.A.
14th February 2007, 11:38 PM
Hey pnoiboi!
Team Hula Pounders win!

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:38 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:39 PM
Na nalo kami

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:41 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:42 PM
We win again

top8inU.S.A.
14th February 2007, 11:48 PM
Team HP wins!

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:49 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
14th February 2007, 11:51 PM
Must make it flawless!!

We win

woot21
14th February 2007, 11:52 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 12:16 AM
We win again

woot21
15th February 2007, 12:47 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Miss Rarity
15th February 2007, 1:35 AM
It's the thought that counts... Don't stress yourself...
Anti-Phagocytosing Fat Guy Alliance Wins!!!

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 1:37 AM
Meh.. It has to be perfect!!!

We win

woot21
15th February 2007, 1:39 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 1:39 AM
Na nalo kami

Miss Rarity
15th February 2007, 1:41 AM

woot21
15th February 2007, 1:41 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

dark mudkib
15th February 2007, 1:43 AM
plusl[1]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!1

Miss Rarity

pnoiboi
We win again

woot21
15th February 2007, 1:46 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 1:49 AM
We win again

woot21
15th February 2007, 1:53 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Miss Rarity
15th February 2007, 1:55 AM
Pie.....

Miss Rarity
15th February 2007, 2:07 AM

woot21
15th February 2007, 2:18 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 2:19 AM
Na nalo kami!!

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 2:27 AM
....I win again.

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 2:31 AM
We win again!

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 2:42 AM
I win again...

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 2:46 AM
We win again

POKErUsAm
15th February 2007, 2:49 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/pokefreakman/animation2.gif

woot21
15th February 2007, 2:49 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 2:52 AM
I win.
It's so simple.

woot21
15th February 2007, 2:54 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

skitty24
15th February 2007, 2:54 AM
W
e

W
i
n

A
g
a
i
n

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 2:58 AM
I win.

I win.

I win.

I win.

Yes, I win.

woot21
15th February 2007, 2:59 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 3:00 AM
Hello Skitty.

-I win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:01 AM
I win.

Why do i keep winning??? T_T

Theneedleman
15th February 2007, 3:02 AM
peanut butter

woot21
15th February 2007, 3:02 AM
Cuz you don't. I win.

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 3:03 AM
No, We win!!

skitty24
15th February 2007, 3:03 AM
Hello Kitty.

-I win

Wth? lol j/k Hey Yuki.

We win

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 3:05 AM
XD Na nalo kami!

TygerFlash
I win.

woot21
Hi skitty, come to the chat. I win.

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 3:06 AM
You lose! :p

We win!

woot21

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
We win again!!

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:07 AM
But I still win... :D

Miss Rarity
We win... and by we i mean the anti-phagocytosing fat guy alliance... hello skitty!

pnoiboi
We are the nalo ers!

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:08 AM
Spam

I win.

skitty24
15th February 2007, 3:09 AM
We win... and by we i mean the anti-phagocytosing fat guy alliance... hello kitty!

Why is everybody saying that? :O jk Lol. Hi Megadio! ^^

We win

woot21
15th February 2007, 3:09 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:10 AM
I'm running out of stuff to say... *_*

Oh...I win.

woot21
15th February 2007, 3:10 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:11 AM
OHHHHHH....I get it...

I win.

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 3:12 AM
It's kill or be killed
^filler

-I Win

Theneedleman
(-'.'-)

ownage

MinunTheFighter34
Im PWNing you all.

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:13 AM
Excwpt me of course. =D

I win.

MinunTheFighter34
15th February 2007, 3:13 AM
BAKA!

I win.

woot21
15th February 2007, 3:14 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

MinunTheFighter34
I win.....?

TygerFlash
I win.

Wow...we're pros at this...

MinunTheFighter34
15th February 2007, 3:15 AM
Pros we may be,But im better.

Winner.

skitty24
15th February 2007, 3:16 AM
W
e

W
i
n

A
g
a
i
n

Yukikaze
People live and people die, that's all there is to it.
^filler

-I win

woot21

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 3:20 AM
Pros we may be,But im better.

Loser.

Im the king of this game mortal.

We win!

woot21
15th February 2007, 3:22 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 3:23 AM
Me and mi skitty winz.

woot21
15th February 2007, 3:24 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 3:26 AM
You fired up? Come shoot me down.
^filler

>_< I'm obsessed with Ace Combat Zero again...

-I win

chinzozak
15th February 2007, 3:27 AM
I Win The joy inside of me right now.

POKErUsAm
15th February 2007, 3:27 AM

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 3:28 AM
Me and mi Skitty winz!

woot21
Get your motor runnin'. I win.

woot21 out dawgs

Yukikaze
You and I are the opposite sides of the same coin...
^Filler

-I win

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 3:29 AM
We win again!

woot21
15th February 2007, 3:30 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 3:30 AM
Skitty, you there?

We win!

chinzozak
15th February 2007, 3:31 AM
I am here :p

I Win.

skitty24
15th February 2007, 3:33 AM
Skitty, you there?

We win!

Yeah.

We win

woot21
15th February 2007, 3:33 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:34 AM
STupid lag...

I win.

woot21
15th February 2007, 3:34 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

chinzozak
15th February 2007, 3:35 AM
I Win

okay okay

pnoiboi
We win again, mortals!!

TygerFlash
I'm not a mortal... :(

j/k I win.

woot21
15th February 2007, 3:36 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 3:36 AM
Aww.. Widdul torchic sad? XD j/k

We win!

woot21
15th February 2007, 3:37 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

TygerFlash
YES!!! :p j/k

I win.

pnoiboi
We win again!

chinzozak
I Win

You better agree/

skitty24
15th February 2007, 3:38 AM
I'm not a mortal... :(

j/k I win.
You just said you were kidding, so that means you are one. xD

We win

woot21

I win

woot21 out dawgs

TygerFlash
I object! Because...

I win.

pnoiboi
Lol We win again!

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:39 AM
Curses... Foiled again...

I win.

chinzozak
15th February 2007, 3:39 AM
I Win

labadabada

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 3:40 AM
And you will get foiled, over and over again.

We win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:41 AM
No!! My weakness!!

I win.

XD Mewtwo
15th February 2007, 3:41 AM
TO be the last poster, go here.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=195414
I win!

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:42 AM
But I am the last poster!!!:P

I win.

chinzozak
I am the last poster

I am the winner.

TygerFlash
Fool...

I win.

skitty24
15th February 2007, 3:44 AM
W
e

W
i
n

A
g
a
i
n

Yukikaze
I'm bored... once again

-I win

XD Mewtwo
Please be patient while we process your video.
This may take a few minutes depending on the size of your video.
I win!

TygerFlash
Not anymore.

I win.

woot21

I win

woot21 out dawgs

POKErUsAm
15th February 2007, 3:45 AM

chinzozak
You are a fool?

I Win.

woot21

I win

woot21 out dawgs

POKErUsAm
15th February 2007, 3:46 AM

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:46 AM
Why yes I am.

I win.

chinzozak
15th February 2007, 3:47 AM
Fools get the gold but they don't win XD

I Win

skitty24
Why yes I am.

I win.
:O So honest....

We win

XD Mewtwo
I am going to be here all night.
Just so I can turn 4 second videos into gifs.
I win!

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 3:48 AM
Team Advan wins again. *is bored*

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:49 AM
At least I get gold!

:O So honest....

Why thank you!

I win.

Miss Rarity
http://play.scanvas.net/index.php

chinzozak
The fake kind of gold :O

I Win

Miss Rarity
15th February 2007, 3:50 AM
DUN DUN DUN!!!

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:50 AM
It's still purdy... *awe*

I win.

POKErUsAm
15th February 2007, 3:51 AM
Alo everyone.

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 3:52 AM
Hey Sam.

-I Win

chinzozak
15th February 2007, 3:52 AM
It is very dangerous

I Win

XD Mewtwo
15th February 2007, 3:53 AM
I will have a new video soon!
I can't stop watching it!
I win!

skitty24
15th February 2007, 3:53 AM
Alo everyone.

:O Hi Sam!! Haven't seen you in like... forever! jk xD

We win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 3:54 AM
It is? Hmm...

I win.

chinzozak
15th February 2007, 3:55 AM
Yep it can kill :O

I Win.

skitty24
15th February 2007, 3:56 AM
It is? Hmm...

I win.

Just wondering... how old are you? Such a random question... lol

We win

TygerFlash
Hmm..............Am I going to die?

I win.

To skitty... Uh...why must you know... *back away* :p

Yukikaze
Phase Shilt Armourde
^filler

-I win

POKErUsAm
15th February 2007, 3:58 AM

pnoiboi
We win again!!

chinzozak
You may unless you eat it

I Win.

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 3:59 AM
I winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

POKErUsAm

TygerFlash
.........Yum...

I win.

Miss Rarity
15th February 2007, 4:00 AM
O no its Carl!!!! :O

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:00 AM
Dangit!!! I just get back and my freakin dad calls me for dinner!! :@

We win

skitty24
15th February 2007, 4:01 AM
To skitty... Uh...why must you know... *back away* :p
What? I'm curious, thats all. Its just one/two numbers... big deal. :rolleyes:

We win

POKErUsAm
15th February 2007, 4:01 AM
I just ate yummy ramen.

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:02 AM
Lol. I'm just messin. I'm 13.

I win.

POKErUsAm
15th February 2007, 4:03 AM
I'm 37:o

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 4:04 AM
The endless maze in Tokyo has no goal
^filler

-I win

skitty24
15th February 2007, 4:04 AM
I just ate yummy ramen.

Aw, lucky! I had pizza... again! xD

Lol. I'm just messin. I'm 13.

I win.
Cool, so am I. :P

We win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:05 AM
Why...Tokyo...why??? <<<random

I win.

PS-I ate the gold. It tasted like pie. What do i do now?

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 4:06 AM
I winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:08 AM
Im back.. God Im full!

We win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:10 AM
What'd you have? =D

I win.

floppyfro
15th February 2007, 4:11 AM
POKErUsAm, are you still on?

i am the winnerest of the winning winners

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:11 AM
Rice rice rice. Fried rice. >_>

We win!

skitty24
15th February 2007, 4:12 AM
I'm 73 :)

What the?! xD jk I switched the numbers around. ;P

We win

Yukikaze
PS-I ate the gold. It tasted like pie. What do i do now?

O_o Umm... now you're supposed to vomit. >__> I don't think gold should be eaten...

-I win

TygerFlash
i am the winnerest of the winning winners
Correction...I am.

Seriously...I win.

floppyfro
15th February 2007, 4:13 AM
ha........im tired....
lol

i am still the winner

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:14 AM
We win again, mortals!

Yukikaze
I win... once again.

TygerFlash
It still tasted good...

I am the winner.

Oog...*MAybe gold shouldn't be eaten*

skitty24
O_o Umm... now you're supposed to vomit. >__> I don't think gold should be eaten...

Especially if it tastes like pie... thats a bad sign. Dun dUn duN... :O

We win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:15 AM
That's good right?

I win.

RIGHT???

floppyfro
15th February 2007, 4:15 AM
wellllllllll........i win no matter who posts after me!

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:16 AM
No.

We win again!

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:16 AM
Aww...

But I won!

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:17 AM
You lost! :O

We win!

floppyfro
15th February 2007, 4:19 AM
you will all lose......until i die.when i die,you will all win...but i have to die for real!no fake *kills Cori* kinda stuff

so ther.I am the winnerest winner of the winners that ever will be a winner

pnoiboi
We just won.

TygerFlash
I beg to differ...

I win yet again...

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:21 AM
Me and mi Skitty winz!

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 4:22 AM
Soooooooooo bored

-I win because I have nothing to do

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:22 AM
Aww...I guess I lost...

I win. <<<What irony

floppyfro
15th February 2007, 4:23 AM
you all speak such small languges.......

i am the winnerest winn er in the world of the winnering winners because i am too much o winner to hang around with the people not winning,that of which does not count me becaus i am a winner!

Good Night erbody!

i will come back tomorrow to win yet again.........

XD Mewtwo
15th February 2007, 4:23 AM
I think I should download all the videos at once.
I win!

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:24 AM
Good Night!

*Ha! That's one down!* <<<j/k

I win.

skitty24
15th February 2007, 4:24 AM
you will all lose......until i die.when i die,you will all win...but i have to die for real!no fake *kills Cori* kinda stuff

No duh. Its fun to do that kinda stuff though. Well, not fun.. more like entertaining.

We win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:25 AM
Of course it's entertaining...

I win.

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:26 AM
Lol *kills Cori*

We win!

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 4:27 AM
Entertaining indeed... *hides ax covered in blood*

-I Win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:27 AM
Hey! I was going to do that!!! >(

But I win!

Do we get prizes or something? :p

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:28 AM
*gives rotten chocolate* Thats the prize. Now go home!

We win!

skitty24
15th February 2007, 4:28 AM
Hey! I was going to do that!!! >(

But I win!

Do we get prizes or something? :p

No we don't... its a total rip-off. Oh well. xD

We win

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:30 AM
We win again!

Yukikaze
Then the prize Pnoiboi gave was a fake. >_>

-I win

floppyfro
im not dead

ive won

anyway,good night guy and girls!see yall tomorrow!

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:31 AM
*kills cori*

We win

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 4:31 AM
I suppose she's dead now. :/

-I win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:32 AM
No prize??? Aww... At least I still have my stomach cramps to keep me company!

I win.

pnoiboi
*kills Cori*

Wii win!

floppyfro
nope,im immortal....sephiroth cant die

i still win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:33 AM
Bragger...>_<

I win.

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 4:34 AM
nope,im immortal....sephiroth cant die

Let's test that... shall we?
*pulls out two Plasma Rifles, one on each hand, and starts firing insanely*

-I win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:35 AM
0_o

I win.

floppyfro
15th February 2007, 4:36 AM
i will never die....because i will return...i promise.now i must go before i have to cut you alli am 1 of the 5 winners

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:36 AM
i will never die....because i will return...i promise.now i must go before i have to cut you alli am 1 of the 4 winners

...................................We win. :p

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:37 AM
Denial.

I win.

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 4:37 AM
>_> What?

-I win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:38 AM
Don't ask... >_<'

I win.

floppyfro
but i said 5...me,pnoiboi,yukikaze,skitty and tiger flash!we all win!yay!

pnoiboi
but i said 5...me,pnoiboi,yukikaze,skitty and tiger flash!we all win!yay!

.........We still win.

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:39 AM
So true.

Wow I'm mentioned...*touched*

But I win! :D

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:40 AM
We win again.

skitty24
15th February 2007, 4:41 AM
So true.

Wow I'm mentioned...*touched*

But I win! :D
Look again... you're not mentioned. jk She just spelled your username wrong. :P

We win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:41 AM
I win.

Why do we win...? Why don't we lose??? Don't ask... >_<

EDIT: Oh-no! Foiled by spelling errors again... CURSES!!! >_< j/k i think...

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:42 AM
Me and Skitty win.

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:43 AM
Actually, it's only me.

Yes yes...I win...

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:43 AM
*kills TygerFlash*

WE win.

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:44 AM
Why do you kill mee...T_T I'm only mortal... If I'm dead...how do I talk...

I can still type...so...I win.

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:46 AM
We win again...

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 4:47 AM
Why do you kill mee...T_T I'm only mortal... If I'm dead...how do I talk...

I can still type...so...I win.

The typing of the dead... o_o

-I win

TygerFlash
15th February 2007, 4:48 AM
I take it that you(pnoboi) and skitty are a team huh? (wow...it took me that long to figure it out...no wonder my friends call me dumb...)

But I win.

woot21
15th February 2007, 4:48 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
15th February 2007, 4:50 AM
I take it that you(pnoboi) and skitty are a team huh? (wow...it took me that long to figure it out...no wonder my friends call me dumb...)

But I win.

No dur?

We win.

TygerFlash
Woot is back.(nOT AN ANOTHER COMPETITOR...)

Yukikaze-It'sscary how all existance works...isn't it...

I win.

EDIT: Pnoboi-Sorry...I'm dense...

pnoiboi
Na nalo kami

Yukikaze
15th February 2007, 4:51 AM
.... Indeed TygerFlash... indeed.

-I win

woot21

I win

woot21 out dawgs

TygerFlash
I win.

Random stuff here.

woot21
15th February 2007, 4:52 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

ShadowKurasu
15th February 2007, 4:52 AM
i win. this game is over.