PDA

View Full Version : Last poster wins!!!!!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 3:33 AM
I winz againz!!!!!!!!!!!!1one1111eleven!!!!!!!!!

woot21
21st February 2007, 3:34 AM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 3:35 AM
I win Again!!!!

woot21
21st February 2007, 3:37 AM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 3:38 AM
Pattar Fwee Fwee!
I win!

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 3:38 AM
I wIn YoU aLl LoSe...

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 3:39 AM
We win again

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 3:39 AM
I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woot21
21st February 2007, 3:40 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 3:41 AM
Pattar Fwee-Fwee!

I win!

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 3:41 AM
PTM is back! Hi! :)

We win

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 3:42 AM
Yo!

I Win!

woot21
21st February 2007, 3:43 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
Hey, uhh... Sorry about what happened..

We win!

floppyfro
hillo........i win

Tony the Awesome
Its ok

I win!

woot21
21st February 2007, 3:44 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
:)

Na nalo kami

woot21
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

floppyfro
21st February 2007, 3:45 AM
ummmm.........i is tired..........but i still win!

Yukikaze
Hey Pnoiboi, is the Espeon done yet? Just wondering...

-I win

Tony the Awesome
I win again!

woot21
21st February 2007, 3:46 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

floppyfro
21st February 2007, 3:46 AM
no!i am the all time winner!

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 3:47 AM
I winnnnnnnnnnn again

Tony the Awesome
NO!

I win!!

pnoiboi
@~@.... Uhh.. Nope. Ive been kinda busy lately.. But I promise It'll be good!

We win

woot21
21st February 2007, 3:49 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Pamizard
21st February 2007, 3:50 AM
yo yo yo i win...DAWG

floppyfro
21st February 2007, 3:52 AM
i like undertaker too.....just not as much as you do!

i win

woot21
21st February 2007, 3:52 AM
*RKO'S Pamizard* It's Cryme Tyme. I win.

woot21 out dawgs

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 3:54 AM
Ok... I hope it is.

-I win again

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 3:55 AM
Have I ever been wrong? (dont answer it)

We win

woot21
21st February 2007, 3:56 AM
Yes. I win.

woot21 out dawgs

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 3:57 AM
-The Ace of aces prevails once again

(Haven't used that in a while)

floppyfro
21st February 2007, 3:57 AM
yes(oops)

i win for being honest

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 3:59 AM
Having Smex feels awesome
^filler

-I win

skitty24
21st February 2007, 4:00 AM
^filler

...... o_O;;

We win

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:01 AM
Hi Skitty!

We win

woot21
21st February 2007, 4:01 AM
O_o Careful there. I win.

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:02 AM
Im sooo bored.. *slaps woot*

We win

woot21
21st February 2007, 4:03 AM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Nazi Pikachu
21st February 2007, 4:04 AM
HAHA I win! :)

Yukikaze
...... o_O;;

We win

It was a filler.... >_> Don't bother looking at them. They never make no sense, or just random statements.

-I win

woot21

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
OMG keep your eye out for Ryuji.. >__>

We win!

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 4:05 AM
._. What? Just because I said that?

-I win

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:05 AM
Pattar Fwee-Fwee!

I win!!

skitty24
21st February 2007, 4:06 AM
Hi Skitty!

We win

Hi pnoiboi. ^^ I had a weird day today at school... o_O

We win

crobatman
21st February 2007, 4:06 AM
^filler

-I win

you are crazy!

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:07 AM
Lol at least he doesnt say Stinky hat anymore. XD

We win!

EDIT: What? I wanna know!

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:07 AM
I win...........

woot21
21st February 2007, 4:08 AM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

crobatman
21st February 2007, 4:09 AM
I had a good day today!

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:10 AM
I win...........

:O What? Did I say something?

We win

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:11 AM
I WIN!!!!! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107992&page=2233)

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 4:13 AM
I winnnnnnnnnn again

woot21
21st February 2007, 4:14 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:14 AM
we win again .

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 4:15 AM
I win again.

skitty24
Lol at least he doesnt say Stinky hat anymore. XD

We win!

EDIT: What? I wanna know!

Well.... during PE, I was playing soccer, and the girls kept injuring the people on the field by kicking the ball at them [in the wrong places... ._.;;] I was scared that I was gonna get hit too... Dun dUn duN. :O I felt sorry for this one girl, she got hit 4 times... once on the face. >>; Then, 4th period, I go to my locker, and I see a heart drawn on it.... o_O;;;;!! I got it cleaned off though. And then..... the principal announces that backpacks are being stolen and stuff! :O ... Very weird day.

We win

woot21

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:17 AM
I win!!!....... (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107992&page=2234)

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:18 AM
Well.... during PE, I was playing soccer, and the girls kept injuring the people on the field by kicking the ball at them [in the wrong places... ._.;;] I was scared that I was gonna get hit too... Dun dUn duN. :O I felt sorry for this one girl, she got hit 4 times... once on the face. >>; Then, 4th period, I go to my locker, and I see a heart drawn on it.... o_O;;;;!! I got it cleaned off though. And then..... the principal announces that backpacks are being stolen and stuff! :O ... Very weird day.

We win

Whoa... Someones hitting on you! :o XD
I thought they were kicking the actual balls.. (o)_(o)

We win!

woot21
21st February 2007, 4:18 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:19 AM
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://serebii.net/index2.shtml)

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 4:22 AM
I'm bored. Today at school sucked. Wish I didn't go.

-I Win

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:24 AM
I was sick today so i didnt go to school :D

I win!!!

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 4:25 AM
I envy you... >_<

-I win

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:26 AM

I win.....

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:27 AM
We win again!

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:28 AM
I Win!!!!!!!!!! (http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/)

Yukikaze
I win again...

skitty24
Whoa... Someones hitting on you! :o XD
I thought they were kicking the actual balls.. (o)_(o)

We win!

Uh... no. There were only girls on the field, no guys. :)

We win

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:30 AM
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://serebii.net/archive/September-2000.shtml)

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:30 AM
:O Thats mean! Was it like a girls PE?

We win!

skitty24
21st February 2007, 4:33 AM
No. The guys had to go take some test... I took it in 7th grade. The guys take it in 8th grade.

We win

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 4:35 AM
Was it a test about your spine if you have a back problem? >_>

-I win

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:35 AM
Hmm... Wierd..

We win!

floppyfro
21st February 2007, 4:37 AM
hola peeps!

i wins!

woot21

I win

woot21 out dawgs

skitty24
Was it a test about your spine if you have a back problem? >_>

...... How did you know? :x Yeah, it was.

We win

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 4:38 AM
The thing about 8th grade boys and 7th grade girls gave it away.

@floppyfro: Hello, I see you're using invisible mode now.
-I win

woot21
21st February 2007, 4:39 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

TrombonCosmico
21st February 2007, 4:39 AM
HOLYSHIT!
Did you know that THIS kinda thread exist in most of forums?
Also, Is the thread with more replys and the oldest one.

Well, I WIN!

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 4:41 AM
Neat bypass on the filther... ;)

-I win

POKErUsAm
21st February 2007, 4:43 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/pokefreakman/animation2.gif

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 4:44 AM
Hey Sam.

-I win

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:47 AM
I WIN!!!!!!!!! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107992&page=2235)

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:47 AM
Whoa... Ryuji is Psychic! :o

We win!

floppyfro
21st February 2007, 4:50 AM
POKErUsAm!you gotta come to nova!!!!!!!!!!!!please!

i win!

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:51 AM
X_X Floppyfro hit me with a schtick!

We win

skitty24
21st February 2007, 4:52 AM
W.e w.i.n a.g.a.i.n

floppyfro
so....it was very pleasing......

i win for killing pnoiboi!

Tony the Awesome
I win...........

POKErUsAm
21st February 2007, 4:53 AM

Yukikaze
Whoa... Ryuji is Psychic! :o

Yeah... I am. And stop having those dirty thoughts about St- >_> Maybe I should stop. jk

-I win

floppyfro
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!i win!!!!!!becasuse i want to

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:54 AM
NO!
I win........

crobatman
21st February 2007, 4:55 AM
I am the winner!

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:55 AM
Yeah... I am. And stop having those dirty thoughts about St- >_> Maybe I should stop. jk

-I win

What?! >:O *shakes fist*

We win

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 4:56 AM
i win.................

floppyfro
21st February 2007, 4:57 AM
you best come on.............or i will kill khris!

i win

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 4:58 AM
:o..you wouldnt! Would you?..

We win

floppyfro
maybe.....tell him to come on then!that way i wont

i win!

skitty24
And stop having those dirty thoughts about St- >_> Maybe I should stop. jk

..... *gasp!* :O

We win

crobatman
21st February 2007, 5:00 AM
I wish i could Win this game!

floppyfro
21st February 2007, 5:00 AM
khris will kill you yuki!

i win!

POKErUsAm
21st February 2007, 5:01 AM

Tony the Awesome
I Win!!!!!

Yukikaze
What?! >:O *shakes fist*

.__. I was only kidding! There's no need to get violent!

-I Win

POKErUsAm
21st February 2007, 5:02 AM

crobatman
21st February 2007, 5:04 AM
did I get my wish?

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 5:06 AM
Doesn't seem like it.

-I win

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 5:07 AM
Oh god.. Now everyones making fun of me in the chatroom..

We win

crobatman
21st February 2007, 5:08 AM
dang! How about now?

POKErUsAm
21st February 2007, 5:14 AM

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 5:19 AM
Uhh.... Skitty?.. Ya there?..

We win

floppyfro
21st February 2007, 5:23 AM
hello!

i win!

pnoiboi
21st February 2007, 5:26 AM
TT_TT.. Bye.

We win

floppyfro
21st February 2007, 5:27 AM
lol,i win!
too bad!

skitty24
21st February 2007, 5:39 AM
Uhh.... Skitty?.. Ya there?..

We win

Wait... I'm still here!! .... *sigh* =[

We win

Mare Imbrium
21st February 2007, 5:40 AM
I win because I feel like it. :@

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 5:41 AM
>__> Too late, I suppose... Perhaps he'll come back as always.

-I win

skitty24
21st February 2007, 5:44 AM
Perhaps not... Oh well. :x

We win

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 5:49 AM
>_> Then after I post, I see Pnoiboi's post above me.... right now.

-I win

EDIT: Maybe he really had to go...

floppyfro
21st February 2007, 5:54 AM
i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skitty24
21st February 2007, 5:57 AM
Meh, just forget about it. I have to go anyway. Bye Dominic, bye Cori.

We win

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 5:59 AM
*waves good bye* *sighs*

-I win

POKErUsAm
21st February 2007, 6:00 AM

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 6:54 AM
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107992&page=2237)

TygerFlash
21st February 2007, 7:24 AM
*sigh* I'm back...

*everyone glares at me* 0_0

I win.

lucario36
21st February 2007, 7:33 AM
Yay! I Win! :)

TygerFlash
21st February 2007, 7:34 AM
No you do not.

I win.

lucario36
21st February 2007, 7:37 AM
nope to bad i do :)

Azure Wolf
21st February 2007, 8:26 AM
I win.......

The Dandy Highwayman
21st February 2007, 8:36 AM
I win :) !i!i!i!i!i!

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 8:46 AM
I win again..

lucario36
21st February 2007, 9:16 AM
I WIN! :) (does this up your post count?)

Yukikaze
21st February 2007, 9:25 AM
Nope... it doesn't sadly.

-I win

G-Blastoise
21st February 2007, 9:36 AM
pussy cat dolls won again....

lucario36
21st February 2007, 9:37 AM
I WIN! now every one STOP winning and let me WIN!
(it doesnt up your post count but it ups your frustration :) )

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 10:55 AM
Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

raglflagl
21st February 2007, 11:51 AM
Now me and my gang win! Misdreavous Hariyarma Makuhita Wobbuffet.
i win

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 12:13 PM

G-Blastoise
21st February 2007, 12:31 PM
losers...pussy cat dolls won again.....

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 12:32 PM

G-Blastoise
21st February 2007, 12:34 PM
pussy cat dolls won again...i won..

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 1:24 PM

G-Blastoise
21st February 2007, 1:43 PM
pussy cat dolls won again....again....again

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 2:06 PM

Hyper Shadow
21st February 2007, 2:42 PM
no you don't I win!

Kitsune Winterheart
21st February 2007, 2:49 PM
This weeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiird idiot wins

mumbo
21st February 2007, 2:52 PM
In your faces. in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours in yours and yours!

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 3:14 PM
...Whatever... Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 3:16 PM
Hi Dragonfan!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 3:22 PM
Hi Blaperile! Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 3:22 PM

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 3:26 PM

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 3:26 PM

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 3:28 PM
Um, Why did you attack me? Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 3:31 PM
Um um um..........

Because.......

Wait I know it!!!!!!

O no I don't know it........

I just played the game and Blaziken didn't know that you was Weed.

;257;: I'm sorry........

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 3:33 PM
That's fine. :) Weed's alright. Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

Hyper Shadow
21st February 2007, 3:33 PM
no, I win!

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 3:35 PM
That's fine. :) Weed's alright. Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 3:40 PM
Lol. Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 3:42 PM
LOL

lol

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 3:43 PM
Hehe...Oh, I gotta go now. See ya pal! Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 3:45 PM
See ya later aligator!!!!!!!!!!

skitty24
21st February 2007, 4:19 PM
We win

10char

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 4:20 PM
Team pokefanatics win

10char

You are so right.

skitty24
21st February 2007, 4:24 PM
You are so wrong.

Pnoiboi and skitty win.

Uh-huh.

We win

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 4:26 PM
Whats up Skitty? Odd time for you to be in here. Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

crobatman
21st February 2007, 4:28 PM
is it an odd time?

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 4:29 PM
For her. I rarely see her here in this time of the day. Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

skitty24
21st February 2007, 4:29 PM
Whats up Skitty? Odd time for you to be in here. Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

Nothin' much. I got school in like... 30 minutes. :O I'm gonna be leaving soon anyway.

We win

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 4:31 PM
Poor thing. My week lasting holiday will start in a few days. (Yay!) Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

crobatman
21st February 2007, 4:32 PM
Anti-Phagocytosing Fat Guy Alliance Wins!!!

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 4:32 PM
Let me think...no. Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

skitty24
21st February 2007, 4:33 PM
Lucky. >>; I gotta go now. Bye crobatman and Dragonfan. [Hey, that rhymes! ... xD]

We win

ciik
A minha pilinha maior que as vossas!!!!!!!!

crobatman
YAY for rhymes! now we must make a poem.

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 4:34 PM
Lucky. >>; I gotta go now. Bye crobatman and Dragonfan. [Hey, that rhymes! ... xD]
Lol. Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

crobatman
21st February 2007, 4:38 PM
That is the quote of crobatman,
someone loves to play with pins,
Oh, that must be Dragonfan.

not a good poem at all!

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 4:39 PM
Meh, it's quite good. Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

POKErUsAm
21st February 2007, 4:41 PM

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 4:43 PM
Ugh. More of these lunatics. Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

crobatman
21st February 2007, 4:45 PM

Also, I just started a new club!

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 4:45 PM
Baseball club??? Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

G-Blastoise
21st February 2007, 4:46 PM
pussy cat dolls won again...

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 4:47 PM

crobatman
21st February 2007, 4:48 PM
http://members.aol.com/horemheb/jpcats.gif

Have you seen thes cats?

Dragonfan
21st February 2007, 4:50 PM
LOLOLOL! Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

crobatman
21st February 2007, 4:59 PM

G-Blastoise
21st February 2007, 5:03 PM
pussy cat dolls won ...won

Pamizard
21st February 2007, 5:05 PM
G......you've been beaten by me

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 5:07 PM

Pamizard
21st February 2007, 5:11 PM
nah Sonic HEroes win

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 5:12 PM

crobatman
21st February 2007, 5:12 PM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=197750

YAY! I win. I have claimed the last post!

Pamizard
21st February 2007, 5:13 PM
nah you lose. me win

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 5:13 PM

crobatman
21st February 2007, 5:28 PM
Hey Blaperile! do you like baseball?

Goodbye everybody! I have to go to school! :(

JakeAldred06lovesthewii
21st February 2007, 5:33 PM
i win i win only i can win

Hyper Shadow
21st February 2007, 6:19 PM
I win!......again

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 7:04 PM
Hey Blaperile! do you like baseball?

I love baseball. :D

JakeAldred06lovesthewii
21st February 2007, 7:23 PM
jake wins the prize how can u win when the thred shuts down?

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 7:26 PM

JakeAldred06lovesthewii
21st February 2007, 7:28 PM
NO!!!!!! jake wins jake has to win

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 7:30 PM

JakeAldred06lovesthewii
21st February 2007, 7:32 PM
JAKE WINS I HAVE TO WIN ONLY I CAN WIN IM SPECIAL IN THAT WAY woops caps was on.

sandos
21st February 2007, 7:32 PM
What Blaperile said. I'm back!

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 7:33 PM

JakeAldred06lovesthewii
21st February 2007, 7:34 PM
jake aldred wins if u have msn add me and we will argue all day about my victory!

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 7:35 PM

JakeAldred06lovesthewii
21st February 2007, 7:47 PM
jake aldred wins end of story

Blaperile
21st February 2007, 7:50 PM

Hyper Shadow
21st February 2007, 7:57 PM
no. I Win!!

crobatman
21st February 2007, 7:58 PM

Glitch Taimer
21st February 2007, 7:59 PM
Turkey Turkey Turkey
I win!

Hyper Shadow
21st February 2007, 8:00 PM
I win!!......

crobatman
21st February 2007, 8:01 PM

Glitch Taimer
21st February 2007, 8:03 PM
Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!Explodify the ewoks!

I win.

Pokepal
21st February 2007, 8:03 PM
Noooo.
I win.
Please?

Hyper Shadow
21st February 2007, 8:05 PM
I Win!.......yet again.

JakeAldred06lovesthewii
21st February 2007, 8:05 PM
jake wins not any1 else only jake can win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokepal
21st February 2007, 8:06 PM
Eye win!!
10charlimit

crobatman
21st February 2007, 8:07 PM
I am sorry, but I have to close this game.

Hyper Shadow
21st February 2007, 8:13 PM
but you're not a mod so I win!

crobatman
21st February 2007, 8:19 PM
This is the Stupid Pointless Annoyin Message that will end!!!

woot21
21st February 2007, 8:31 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Hyper Shadow
21st February 2007, 8:48 PM
I win! well untill someone else posts -_-

woot21
21st February 2007, 8:51 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Hyper Shadow
21st February 2007, 8:55 PM
I win!........

woot21
21st February 2007, 9:45 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 10:16 PM
Pattar Fwee-Fwee (http://serebii.net/index2.shtml)

I win!!!

woot21
21st February 2007, 10:17 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Hyper Shadow
21st February 2007, 10:19 PM
no. I win!

Tony the Awesome
21st February 2007, 10:20 PM
Pattar Fwee Fwee! (http://serebii.net/index2.shtml)

I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z_N-Freak
21st February 2007, 11:20 PM
Do you like the Metroid games, maybe you love Samus?
Come join my club, The Metroid/Samus club =)
(Click the link in my signature).

Hope this is alloud, but I really want some members =o

and O yeah, I win =D

Hyper Shadow
21st February 2007, 11:45 PM
I win!!!...

articunolover96
21st February 2007, 11:57 PM
i win deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manafi's Dream
21st February 2007, 11:57 PM
Okay let me explain this:

I WIN!!!!!

woot21
21st February 2007, 11:58 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Hyper Shadow
22nd February 2007, 12:00 AM
I win!!.....

woot21
22nd February 2007, 12:02 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
22nd February 2007, 12:03 AM
Mmkay, I only have a couple of minutes here..

We win!

woot21
22nd February 2007, 12:04 AM
Hi. I win.

woot21 out dawgs

POKErUsAm
22nd February 2007, 12:07 AM

woot21
22nd February 2007, 12:08 AM
Bored. I win.

woot21 out dawgs