PDA

View Full Version : Last poster wins!!!!!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243

floppyfro
17th March 2007, 7:35 PM
ummmmmmmmmmm......gah i dunno,peopel want me to join their teams...too many decisions

WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woot21
17th March 2007, 7:36 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Miss Rarity
17th March 2007, 7:43 PM
What's up with all those trainer cards everyone has all of a sudden???
Team Fool of a Took Wins Again!!!

Tony the Awesome
17th March 2007, 7:47 PM
I Know!!!!!!!
BTW P+Tear+Griffin=Peter Griffin oooooooooooohhhh

Team Poopie Dookie WinS!!!!!!!!

woot21
17th March 2007, 7:50 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Miss Rarity
17th March 2007, 7:53 PM

Z_N-Freak
17th March 2007, 7:55 PM
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
I sleep all night and I work all day

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
I go to the lavatory
On Wednesdays I go shopping
And have buttered scones for tea

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars

I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspenders and a bra
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear Papa

Team Fool of a Took wins.

woot21 out dawgs

lol lol lol:

~:<The Lumberjack song>:~ (http://files.filefront.com/Monty_Python___Lumberjackgmp3/;6956191;;/fileinfo.html)

:p

TSL wins again =o

slowpoketail
17th March 2007, 7:55 PM
??????????

woot21
17th March 2007, 8:00 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

floppyfro
17th March 2007, 9:59 PM
WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 12:19 AM
I Win cause I do.

floppyfro
18th March 2007, 12:25 AM

shadow_flygon
18th March 2007, 12:44 AM
i win nuff said

Aikou Bupiggu
18th March 2007, 1:54 AM
Pffft, no you don't.

BlazikenRocks
18th March 2007, 2:10 AM
LOL I winz!!1

Z_N-Freak
18th March 2007, 2:43 AM
Eeerrr...
No..

TSL wins

floppyfro
18th March 2007, 3:00 AM
WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pnoiboi
18th March 2007, 6:52 AM
We we we we we we we we we win...

woot21
18th March 2007, 6:54 AM
Hi pnoiboi. How are you? Team Fool of a Took wins.

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
18th March 2007, 6:55 AM
Im fine. But skitty left as soon as I got on..

We win

woot21
18th March 2007, 7:04 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Yukikaze
18th March 2007, 7:05 AM
That sucks. >_>

-we win ;196; ;197;

skitty24
18th March 2007, 7:07 AM
bye. I guess I should leave too. My boss is gonna get angry if I don't look like I'm doing work.

*Fires crazily at charizard987* DIE DIE DIE! *Impales charizard* Eww... now theres blood all over my plane. =( I win.

This is too boring, I'm leaving for a burger.

I win....this is getting a bit old.

SHOOP DA WOOP!!!!!!!
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/25/Dancewhoop.gif

*yawns* Don't mind the quotes I posted.... I'm just tired. I think I'll go now.....

We win........

woot21
18th March 2007, 7:10 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
18th March 2007, 7:11 AM
:O... =( Bye

We win

woot21
18th March 2007, 7:13 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

floppyfro
18th March 2007, 7:16 AM

ChaosAngel
18th March 2007, 7:17 AM
Darkness always wins.
So.. I win!!!!

pnoiboi
18th March 2007, 7:17 AM
Na nalo kami

Yukikaze
18th March 2007, 7:18 AM
CruelAngelshipping FTW

-we win

woot21
18th March 2007, 7:25 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

floppyfro
18th March 2007, 7:26 AM
pnoiboi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woot21
18th March 2007, 7:28 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Yukikaze
18th March 2007, 7:28 AM
The cars you want, the girls you can't have
^filler

>_>; Why did G4's slogan for Street Fury suddenly pop in my head, I do not know.

-we win

woot21
18th March 2007, 7:30 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

pnoiboi
18th March 2007, 7:34 AM
Hi Floppy.

We win

woot21
18th March 2007, 7:36 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

floppyfro
18th March 2007, 7:49 AM
hi khris

Yukikaze
18th March 2007, 7:54 AM
*is bored*

We win.

floppyfro
18th March 2007, 8:03 AM
*is also bored*

WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosAngel
18th March 2007, 8:12 AM
I win in the name of Darkness.

woot21
18th March 2007, 9:23 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Nimble Arcanine
18th March 2007, 10:45 AM
-Dances Herself into a state of shock.-

NO ONE WINS!!

ChaosAngel
18th March 2007, 10:53 AM
HeeHee
I win!!!
Darkness always wins!!!
* evil laughter *

Nimble Arcanine
18th March 2007, 10:57 AM
-Does something else random-

Still.. NO ONE WINS!!! -Of course, that no one doesn't mean me, so, I WIN!-

ChaosAngel
18th March 2007, 11:02 AM
Foolish Mortals!!!
I will always win cause I'm with the Darkness and the shadows. * evil laughter *

For short, I win!!!!

Nimble Arcanine
18th March 2007, 11:15 AM
I did a Personality quiz and I'm Murkrow!! -Aka Pessimistic-

-Dances, trips, dies.-

NO ONE WINS!

ChaosAngel
18th March 2007, 11:24 AM
Darkness will always win, no matter what!!
Team Darkness always wins!!!
The shadows always wins
*yawns*
In short, I win!!! I win!! I win!!

raglflagl
18th March 2007, 11:28 AM
I win in the name of boredoom.

ChaosAngel
18th March 2007, 11:33 AM
The winner goes to the name of ChaosAngel.
Wins for the name of Darkness.

I WIN!!!!

Nimble Arcanine
18th March 2007, 11:36 AM
-Stabs ChaosAngel and laughs ebily-

NO ONE WINS!! -Pessimistic FTW!!-

raglflagl
18th March 2007, 11:37 AM
Kills the re-gendered Nimble Arcanine with a pen..
So i win!

ChaosAngel
18th March 2007, 11:38 AM
Not cool, I'm still alive. *evil laughter*
*stabs Nimble Arcanine and take all of her pokemons*
*stabs raglflagl for no reason and takes all of his/her pokemons*

NO ONE WINS, but ME!!!!!

Nimble Arcanine
18th March 2007, 11:46 AM
-Screams, dies, twitches.-

"NOOOOO~!" -Insert screaming pokemon noises.-

--

NO ONE WINS!!

Dragonfan
18th March 2007, 11:48 AM
WRONGZO! Team pokefanatics win!!!!!

Nimble Arcanine
18th March 2007, 11:49 AM
-Twitches and whispers "Some one revive me out of kindness..."-

Still, NO ONE WINS.

ChaosAngel
18th March 2007, 11:52 AM
*evil laughter*
I will live FOREVER!!!
Therefore, I will always win.

No one wins in the name of Darkness

Nimble Arcanine
18th March 2007, 11:54 AM
-Twitches once again upon noticing all her posts. O////O-

"If I say You win will your revive the?"

--

NO ONE WINS! -Love this game x3-

ChaosAngel
18th March 2007, 11:57 AM
Mortals will never learn......

I WIN!!!!!!
Everyone else loses and bow down to the king of Darkness.

I WIN!!!!

*having so much fun, heehee*

raglflagl
18th March 2007, 11:57 AM
"Screams out YUNA!!" Yuna revives me. So My Bishie, My Pokemon and Me WIN!

Nimble Arcanine
18th March 2007, 12:00 PM
-Mutters.-

"Call me foolish.."

-Is revived by her mother. ;x-

"AND NOW, hehe, we have, hehe, the one, hehe, and only, hehe, HYPER NIMBLE ARCANINE!"

-Tackles Next poster, Pins them to the gound, smirks and pokes them.-

"Wahaha" -Runs away-

-=NO ONE WINS!=-

Dragonfan
18th March 2007, 12:02 PM
If no one wins, why the heck do you keep posting here? Team pokefanatics win!!!!!

Nimble Arcanine
18th March 2007, 12:05 PM
-=Bored, Something to do. xD=-

-Giggles as she runs away after having done all she listed above to DragonFan-

raglflagl
18th March 2007, 12:15 PM
I win. Yes you heard me I win!

suicune_dancer
18th March 2007, 12:18 PM
I win, just 'cause I'm cool like that.

raglflagl
18th March 2007, 12:25 PM
I win cause my Happy Box says so! You don't wanna get it mad.

Dragonfan
18th March 2007, 1:59 PM
Team pokefanatics win!!!!!

Tomo
18th March 2007, 2:07 PM
Team pokefanatics win!!!!!
We do indeed. ;355; !

Dragonfan
18th March 2007, 2:08 PM
Use ;148; ! Instead. It's cooler. :p Team pokefanatics win!!!!!

Tomo
18th March 2007, 2:19 PM
Okies. WE WIN!
;148;!

Dragonfan
18th March 2007, 2:21 PM
(Heh... My great brainwash-everone-to-love-dragonair-and-conquer-the-world plan is working!) Krhm... Where was I? Oh yeah; Team pokefanatics win!!!!!

;148;!

Z_N-Freak
18th March 2007, 2:52 PM
jgjfgfhgfjhrfhgfhg

RSJKHDFE$RWQQETRTSJHGFCNJMJNNBVCBMJKLLLFDSEWERTASE RTZS

TSL

Dragonfan
18th March 2007, 3:41 PM
Typing with your eyes closed, eh? Team pokefanatics win!!!!!

Whoa! Ranking up always happens without me noticing it...

Azure Wolf
18th March 2007, 4:44 PM
!!!!!!!niw I

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 5:29 PM
I Win

Wooh and stuff.

Z_N-Freak
18th March 2007, 5:39 PM
Typing with your eyes closed, eh? Team pokefanatics win!!!!!

Whoa! Ranking up always happens without me noticing it...

Kinda, just staring at the Monitor until the right lettres appear, I can't type "blind" yet

and yes leveling up I always notice dozen posts after I leveled up too XD

YSJLS

TSL

yeah, dat was quick =)

Blaperile
18th March 2007, 5:45 PM
Rad new avatars guys! We win!

;262;

Thanks sandos!!!!!!!!!!!

Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 5:48 PM
I Win

Cool and stuff :D

Blaperile
18th March 2007, 5:48 PM

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 5:51 PM
Nooooooooo

I Win.

Blaperile
18th March 2007, 5:54 PM

Glaicerguy36
18th March 2007, 5:59 PM
ˇˇˇˇˇyo gano!!!!!
io vinco!!!!!
je gagne!!!!!
eu ganho!!!!!
ich gewinne!!!!!
i win!!!!!

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 6:00 PM
I Win

I Win

oaoaoa

Yukikaze
18th March 2007, 10:09 PM
......I win.

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 10:15 PM
I Win

Coolio.

skitty24
18th March 2007, 10:49 PM
The allienced Team of Hula and Pounders (Team Hula Pounders) win!

AAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!! More people! GIANT MAN EATING DITTOs attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crud... now you made me want to post here again... -_- Oh well, I win.

*Uhhh...* *Turns back into Vaporeon* Nope, it wasn't me...

We win.

.... I know it was you. Meanie. *sticks his tounge at skitty24* I win.

He's also bald. I win.

woot21 out dawgs

.... So bored... >> I'm just out of it today... I don't know why. :|

We win

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 10:58 PM
That was random

I Win.

Miss Rarity
18th March 2007, 11:03 PM
Your face is random!

skitty24
18th March 2007, 11:04 PM
Uh huh.

We win ..... I haven't said I win on here in a VeRy long time.... o_O;;

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 11:05 PM
That was lame MG26.

"I Win" all the time. :D

shadow_flygon
18th March 2007, 11:06 PM
so much had happen.........whatever....

i win.....all is said

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 11:07 PM
What happen?

I Win.

skitty24
18th March 2007, 11:08 PM
Should I dare say 'I win'... ? :x ... Never mind then.

We win........

Miss Rarity
18th March 2007, 11:09 PM
Your face happened!
edit: do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

shadow_flygon
18th March 2007, 11:09 PM
meh....

i win

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 11:10 PM
Rawr

Did I scare you?

I Win.

Miss Rarity
18th March 2007, 11:11 PM
http://fatmomma.tv/Images/L_I_C_March2007.jpg
Team Fool of a Took Wins Again!!!!

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 11:13 PM
Oh No :O

I Win.

skitty24
18th March 2007, 11:14 PM
Rawr

Did I scare you?

I Win.

Meow

Did I scare you? XP

I win... :O

Z_N-Freak
18th March 2007, 11:39 PM
Rawr

Did I scare you?

I Win.

hey, theres copyright on the rawr!

*Rawr, I like boys* (not really)

TSL wins =)

Miss Rarity
18th March 2007, 11:41 PM
I wish I was large... So i could be in charge... wait... I don't wanna be fat!

shadow_latias
18th March 2007, 11:41 PM
Mike Kirby wins!

skitty24
18th March 2007, 11:44 PM
... Whatever. >>

I win... no wait... We win... ugh, I can't make up my mind! >:[

Miss Rarity
18th March 2007, 11:47 PM
Dun dUn duN! This calls for some background music! *What will skitty doooo? What will skitty dooo? What will skitty dooo?*

Tony the Awesome
18th March 2007, 11:50 PM
Team Poopie Dookie Wins!!!!!!!!!!

skitty24
18th March 2007, 11:51 PM
... ... ...

I win :x

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 11:51 PM
Meow

Did I scare you? XP

I win... :O

Maybe :O

hey, theres copyright on the rawr!

*Rawr, I like boys* (not really)

TSL wins =)

0_o

I Win.

Tony the Awesome
18th March 2007, 11:52 PM
Team Poopie Dookie Wins!!!!!!!!

Miss Rarity
18th March 2007, 11:54 PM
:o Le gasp!
DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

skitty24
18th March 2007, 11:55 PM
I win...

I got to get used to saying that... ._.;

Miss Rarity
18th March 2007, 11:56 PM
You need to Believe In Yourself... Like Guinea Pigs!

chinzozak
18th March 2007, 11:58 PM
I believe that I Win

skitty24
18th March 2007, 11:59 PM
Er.... I guess. :/

I win... I feel so uncomfortable saying that! I don't know why... :|

chinzozak
19th March 2007, 12:00 AM
why?

I Win all the time.

Miss Rarity
19th March 2007, 12:02 AM
You do?! :O

skitty24
19th March 2007, 12:03 AM
Hm... because I'm afraid of hurting other people's feelings... >_<; *hides*

I win

chinzozak
19th March 2007, 12:03 AM
Like who?

I Win.

skitty24
19th March 2007, 12:05 AM
Uh... I don't want to say who. :x I already hurt your feelings chinzozak... :( *slaps herself* ... Dx

I win

chinzozak
19th March 2007, 12:07 AM
You mean that banner thing?

Cause I never said "we win" yet.

I Win is the way I roll.

skitty24
19th March 2007, 12:11 AM
You need to Believe In Yourself... Like Guinea Pigs!
Who told you they believe in themselves? One of mine doesn't.... :O He's a very bad boy for not believing in himself. xD

@ chinzozak: Yeah. I've said we win so long..... can't remember when I posted as an individual... :O

I win

chinzozak
19th March 2007, 12:13 AM
Well I said WahWin which meant We Win a couple times, but I didn't like that.

I Win.

skitty24
19th March 2007, 12:56 AM
Yeah..... its amazing how long I've said we win... o_O; Its a little scary..

I win

Yukikaze
19th March 2007, 1:26 AM
*Shrugs* Dunno. >_>

-We win

skitty24
19th March 2007, 1:34 AM
...... I win.

Z_N-Freak
19th March 2007, 1:44 AM
TSL wins..,

Yukikaze
19th March 2007, 1:47 AM
I WINZ!!!!!!!one1eleven1!!!!

Z_N-Freak
19th March 2007, 1:52 AM
I hate the numer 1111 thingie...

TSL wins

ashes
19th March 2007, 1:59 AM
WHEEEEEEEEEEE WIN! *dances*

shadow_latias
19th March 2007, 2:07 AM
Mike_Kabii wins!

shadow_latias
19th March 2007, 2:08 AM
Mike_Kabii wins!

crobatman
19th March 2007, 2:14 AM
;169;: Muahahahhahaha!

We win!

ashes
19th March 2007, 2:15 AM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Win!

skitty24
19th March 2007, 2:18 AM
I wIn.

-1ochar-

pichu757
Mike Kirby wins!

lol meta knight I WIN!!!

shadow_latias
Mike_Kirby wins!

pichu757
Mike Kirby wins!

lol meta knight I WIN!!!

shadow_latias
19th March 2007, 2:19 AM
Hi Blazing Pichu! I win!

crobatman
19th March 2007, 2:20 AM
If you are reading this, a murderous crobat will kill you in the night!

;169;:Muahahhahaha!

WE win!

shadow_latias
19th March 2007, 2:24 AM
Mike_Kabi wins!

Z_N-Freak
19th March 2007, 2:32 AM
v gvfgfvgfvcfvfvcfc

shadow_latias
19th March 2007, 2:32 AM
Me wins...

pichu757
19th March 2007, 3:12 AM
Me wins...

;) me wins...

pichu757
19th March 2007, 3:14 AM
Me wins...

;) me wins...

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 3:42 AM
WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skitty24
19th March 2007, 5:40 AM
I win. ;134;

ChaosAngel
19th March 2007, 6:05 AM
I win in the name of Darkness.
Ya lose so bow down to me. *evil laughter*

I WIN!!!

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 6:18 AM
WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosAngel
19th March 2007, 6:24 AM
Team Darkness WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 6:33 AM
WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosAngel
19th March 2007, 6:42 AM
I win in the name of Team Darkness.

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 6:45 AM
no...i win because i am a sad person...

ChaosAngel
19th March 2007, 6:49 AM
No.. I win cause I'm Kool like that.

So... I win!!!!!11

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 6:50 AM
*kills* YOU ARE KOOL AID MAN!

WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosAngel
19th March 2007, 6:57 AM
o.O OH YEAH!!!!!

I still win cause I'm the KOOL AID MAN of Darkness. *evil laughter*

I win!!!! Haha

Miss Rarity
19th March 2007, 6:57 AM

ChaosAngel
19th March 2007, 7:19 AM
Team Darkness Wins Again!!!!

pnoiboi
19th March 2007, 7:35 AM
Err, we win!!

crobatman
19th March 2007, 7:39 AM
o.O OH YEAH!!!!!

I still win cause I'm the KOOL AID MAN of Darkness. *evil laughter*

I win!!!! Haha

I do not believe it.

pnoiboi
19th March 2007, 7:41 AM
I win?!?! :o

We win...

hevver
19th March 2007, 7:45 AM
I win!
Hey everyone!
remember me?!

ChaosAngel
19th March 2007, 8:01 AM
Remember me?
Ha!
U lose!!!
I win!!!!

hevver
19th March 2007, 8:09 AM
yeah I remember you.
wait. no. u lose!

pnoiboi
19th March 2007, 8:14 AM
Hi h0v0r. Long time no talk..

We win

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 8:16 AM
PNOIBOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HI!ashes says hi too!!!!!

WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pnoiboi
19th March 2007, 8:18 AM
Darn, I gotta go.. Bye and sorry!

We win!

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 8:19 AM
WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hevver
19th March 2007, 8:28 AM
Hey pnoiboi!
kitakits nalang bukas!
spring break kasi dito.

Hey you with the kirby avatar
I remember you... wait i think
it was a different one.

I WIN!
YOU LOSAAAS!

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 8:31 AM
WE win because we are on spring break also.....MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!9 days...i love having absolutly NO school.....*blinks eyes dreamily at all the sleep I am gonna get*

WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hevver
19th March 2007, 8:32 AM
hahahahaa.
nice. you undertood that?!

I win!

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 8:34 AM
ummm....yes i am...im a person who gets almost all A's...but i still do not understand math.....well i know the basics...but ignores the rest of all of it...

WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hevver
19th March 2007, 8:36 AM
No i mean, I spoke tagalog and
you understood what I said about
spring break.

And yes I have straight A's too.
So HIGH FIVE!

sorry to tell you this, but
I win.

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 8:37 AM
*high fives*.....but i wins....sorry to break it to you

ChaosAngel
19th March 2007, 8:39 AM
Sorry to tell ya, but I win!!!!
Ya LOSE!!!!!
Darkness shall live forever!!!!

I win!!!!!

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 8:41 AM
ummmmm.....i win forever

ChaosAngel
19th March 2007, 8:46 AM
Darkrai, say hi to everyone
Darkrai: Hi!!!!!

In other words, u lose!!!!!
Me and my Darkrai wins in the name of Darkness!!!!

I will win forever....

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 8:54 AM
*beats up darkrai* MUAHAHAHAHA!

WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosAngel
19th March 2007, 8:59 AM
Not Cool!!
Darkrai will put u to sleep, so u will lose!!!

So, I will win, foolish mortals!!!! *evil laughter*

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 9:05 AM
nope.....i win,but i got really sick all of a sudden...night....2:0 am here anyways...

ChaosAngel
19th March 2007, 9:08 AM
3:05 AM here. o.O
Sorry to hear that....

But, I win!!!!!

Missingno2
19th March 2007, 10:31 AM
I win.

;201-i;- ;201-w; ;201-i; ;201-n;.

chinzozak
19th March 2007, 2:28 PM
Haha :D

I Win.

shadow_latias
19th March 2007, 2:59 PM
Me wins!!!

chinzozak
19th March 2007, 3:06 PM
I Win The Thread.

shadow_latias
19th March 2007, 3:31 PM
I win this thread! ^o^

Kitsune Winterheart
19th March 2007, 4:11 PM
I win, so I'll sing for you! What? Where did everybody go...?

Dragonfan
19th March 2007, 4:49 PM
Hah! You won't get rid of us that easily! *Gives earplugs to everyone* Team pokefanatics win!!!!

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 5:55 PM
WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow,not much action going on here,eh?

Scenice
19th March 2007, 5:59 PM
Me and Dragonair win!

Dragonfan
19th March 2007, 5:59 PM
I know. You're the ones who keep this thread alive. Team pokefanatics win!!!!

Scenice
19th March 2007, 6:00 PM
Just few seconds after me. >.< Wins!

Dragonfan
19th March 2007, 6:01 PM
:D Team pokefanatics win!!!!

Scenice
19th March 2007, 6:03 PM
Me and Dragonair win!

shadow_latias
19th March 2007, 6:06 PM
Mike_Kirby wins!

Dragonfan
19th March 2007, 6:07 PM
Team pokefanatics win!!!!

shadow_latias
19th March 2007, 6:10 PM
Overwhelming_Kirby wins!!

chinzozak
19th March 2007, 6:27 PM
I Win

:):o:)

Dragonfan
19th March 2007, 6:56 PM
*Pushes Chinzozak aside* Team pokefanatics win!!!!

chinzozak
19th March 2007, 6:58 PM
I can't be pushed aside by the likes of you :p

I Win.

floppyfro
19th March 2007, 7:10 PM
WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z_N-Freak
19th March 2007, 7:21 PM
TSL winz0rs

Blaperile
19th March 2007, 7:34 PM

crobatman
19th March 2007, 7:39 PM
I win again. How many times have i won?

Blaperile
19th March 2007, 7:42 PM
0 times.

The pokefanatics already have won for 1000 times.

crobatman
19th March 2007, 7:43 PM
I have won more than that....

Blaperile
19th March 2007, 7:44 PM
How many times?

P.S. I was lying we have won more then that too. ;)

crobatman
19th March 2007, 7:47 PM
I have one more than The pokefanatics all together!

Miss Rarity
19th March 2007, 7:49 PM
You know I never really paid that much attention to pokefanatics... They really don't do anything to wow or pizazz me...

Blaperile
19th March 2007, 7:50 PM
Come to our team!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have cookies. :)

crobatman
19th March 2007, 7:50 PM
Me neither....

Blaperile
19th March 2007, 7:51 PM

Miss Rarity
19th March 2007, 7:52 PM
*joins pokefantatics* *takes a bite out of cookie* These cookies suck! *throws cookie to the ground* *de-joins pokefanatics*

crobatman
19th March 2007, 7:52 PM
Anti-Phagocytosing Fat Guy Alliance Wins!!!

Blaperile
19th March 2007, 7:56 PM
I win again. How many times have i won?

Anti-Phagocytosing Fat Guy Alliance Wins!!!

Um first you say I win and the other time something else. Are you alone or are you with that team?

Dragonfan
19th March 2007, 7:56 PM
*Lols at Megadio26* Well, they're made by Pikasaur. I do much better cookies. =3 Team pokefanatics win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hevver
19th March 2007, 8:56 PM
Hey people.
You guys lose.
I win.

Miss Rarity
19th March 2007, 9:34 PM
Guess what everyone! Parasect has the ability Dry Skin, so if it gets hit by water type attacks it recovers hp! But now it has an 8 TIMES weakness to fire type attacks! :O

Z_N-Freak
19th March 2007, 9:34 PM
TSL winz0rs. =]

Edit:
is being teh winz0rs for over 2 hours now ^^

Tyranny of Tyranitar
19th March 2007, 11:49 PM
^Just ended wining streak for Z N-Freak :D
Tyranny and I WIN!

Z_N-Freak
19th March 2007, 11:54 PM
mweh, you can't do that!
TSL wins

Scenice
20th March 2007, 12:00 AM
Me and Dragonair win!

Z_N-Freak
20th March 2007, 12:05 AM
I want another winning spree =p
TSL wins

Tyranny of Tyranitar
20th March 2007, 12:13 AM
^Never! (You might if the forums lag!)
Tyranny and I WIN!

pnoiboi
20th March 2007, 12:14 AM
We win. OMG this thread is going weird...

henri_chung
20th March 2007, 12:15 AM
since there's no point to this thread I'll ask a question.

How do you get the egg thing the picture for the Pm me to raise a level and how do you get the posters? I'm a Newb

Tyranny of Tyranitar
20th March 2007, 12:20 AM
since there's no point to this thread I'll ask a question.

How do you get the egg thing the picture for the Pm me to raise a level and how do you get the posters? I'm a Newb

I'm not sure, partly because I don't care. Maybe someone else does.
Posters, do you mean the pictures in your sig, or your rank at serebii.net?

Tyranny and I WIN!

Scenice
20th March 2007, 12:39 AM
Me and Dragonair win!

Z_N-Freak
20th March 2007, 12:41 AM
No never! :p
TSL wins

henri_chung
20th March 2007, 2:09 AM
I mean the pictures in the sig

floppyfro
20th March 2007, 2:24 AM
WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z_N-Freak
20th March 2007, 2:30 AM
Dang it. I need to win
TSL wins

floppyfro
20th March 2007, 4:55 AM
WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chinzozak
20th March 2007, 5:03 AM
I Win

Hot Sandwich.

ChaosAngel
20th March 2007, 5:06 AM
All of ya wrong!!!

I win!!!!!!

chinzozak
20th March 2007, 5:17 AM
You're just a 3 dressed up as a 9

I Win.

woot21
20th March 2007, 5:54 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

floppyfro
20th March 2007, 6:23 AM
WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(WE refers to all the people in my spoiler!)

ChaosAngel
20th March 2007, 6:24 AM
I win in the name of Team Darkness and my friends in my signature. o.O

Whoops, forgot my Darkrai and Heracross.

I WIN!!!!!!!

floppyfro
20th March 2007, 6:27 AM

ChaosAngel
20th March 2007, 6:30 AM
Team Darkness wins!!!!!!

floppyfro
20th March 2007, 6:32 AM

ChaosAngel
20th March 2007, 6:33 AM
*Darkrai comes out and put every asleep and into their nightmares*
*evil laughter*

So that means.... I win!!!!

Mega Trickster
20th March 2007, 6:34 AM
In the name of waffles, I win.

Yukikaze
20th March 2007, 6:35 AM
Me winz. ^___^

Mega Trickster
20th March 2007, 6:39 AM
AHAHAHHAHAHA

No.

:3

ChaosAngel
20th March 2007, 6:40 AM
Me wins in the name of Pie!!!!

Mega Trickster
20th March 2007, 6:42 AM
Wafflepie.

Its what makes me pwn

hevver
20th March 2007, 6:46 AM
Poop!
I Win!

floppyfro
20th March 2007, 6:47 AM
I LOVE POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hi h0v0r!!!

WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosAngel
20th March 2007, 6:50 AM
Ha! Poop?! lol

Darkness wins!!!!!!!!

hevver
20th March 2007, 6:52 AM
I LOVE POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hi h0v0r!!!

WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! HEY! I LOVE POOP TOO!
SO AS PEE! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hey floppyfro, I win!
HAHAHAHA!