PDA

View Full Version : Last poster wins!!!!!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243

Tony the Awesome
16th April 2007, 9:28 PM
Team Poopie Dookie Wins!!!!!!!

ΩOmega WeavileΩ
16th April 2007, 10:44 PM
this is the spam that ends.

I win! :D

Tony the Awesome
16th April 2007, 11:00 PM

ChaosAngel
16th April 2007, 11:07 PM
The spam of neverending darkness continues......

Team Darkness Wins!!!!!!!!

Tyranny of Tyranitar
17th April 2007, 4:15 AM
Tyranny and I WIN! ;248;

Pikasaur
17th April 2007, 5:46 AM
new avys rock

Team Pokefanatics win

ChaosAngel
17th April 2007, 5:49 AM

Acolyte -[99]-
17th April 2007, 5:50 AM
I'm back! And I win!

Pikasaur
17th April 2007, 5:52 AM
Team Pokefanatics win

viperGTS
17th April 2007, 5:53 AM
I win.(I hope)

Pikasaur
17th April 2007, 5:57 AM
Team Pokefanatics win

ChaosAngel
17th April 2007, 6:01 AM

Pikasaur
17th April 2007, 6:08 AM
Team Pokefanatics win

ChaosAngel
17th April 2007, 6:31 AM

Pikasaur
17th April 2007, 6:31 AM
Team Pokefanatics win

ChaosAngel
17th April 2007, 6:34 AM

Pikasaur
17th April 2007, 6:36 AM
D/P backside sprites rule and

Team Pokefanatics win!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosAngel
17th April 2007, 6:36 AM
Dark pokemon rules and...

aquasuicune
17th April 2007, 9:48 AM
OMG, this game was actually not on the first page for once!

ChaosAngel
17th April 2007, 9:51 AM
Now it's on the first page.

Ling-Ling
17th April 2007, 10:20 AM
WinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWi nnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinn erWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinner WinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWi nnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinn erWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinner WinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWi nnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinnerWinn erWinnerWinner

LugiaRules
17th April 2007, 3:36 PM
You & I both know that I am the winner of this thread.

Tony the Awesome
17th April 2007, 7:19 PM

ChaosAngel
18th April 2007, 5:13 AM

Blaperile
18th April 2007, 1:54 PM
Team pokefanatic wins!!!!!!!

Kingudora
18th April 2007, 2:26 PM
neverending spamming lalalala *hums*

i win within 2 kilobaconparadox

Blaperile
18th April 2007, 2:48 PM

~.:Southern lights:.~
18th April 2007, 3:20 PM
this topic was better called the spam that never ends and i win

Scenice
18th April 2007, 3:27 PM
Dragonair and I win!

Blaperile
18th April 2007, 3:34 PM

woot21
18th April 2007, 8:22 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Scenice
18th April 2007, 8:25 PM
Dragonair and I win!

Will this ever end???

woot21
18th April 2007, 8:32 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

DarkfireAbsol
18th April 2007, 8:34 PM
absol me win!!!

woot21
18th April 2007, 8:35 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

DarkfireAbsol
18th April 2007, 8:39 PM
i won ok i am glad we agree

woot21
18th April 2007, 10:53 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Scenice
18th April 2007, 11:10 PM
Dragonair and I win!

Raiburuto
18th April 2007, 11:18 PM
;155; I win

Hamner
18th April 2007, 11:19 PM
I win because I'm just plain awesome... and I have a blaziken named The Winner... We both win...

SO THERE

King_Dialga
19th April 2007, 1:47 AM
I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. win. I win. I win.

Yeah.

Tyranny of Tyranitar
19th April 2007, 1:52 AM
Big quote!
For the heck of it!
Tyranny and I WIN! ;248;

King_Dialga
19th April 2007, 2:05 AM
WRONG! I will win! Dialga told me so.

;483; : He's right.

Pikasaur
19th April 2007, 2:34 AM

King_Dialga
19th April 2007, 2:39 AM
;483; : Don't fail me!

Must......win.....or he'll..........take my waffles....

Tyranny of Tyranitar
19th April 2007, 2:40 AM
WRONG! I will win! Dialga told me so.

;483; : He's right.

So wrong! Which one did you ask? Yours? Looks like it lied to you. It must like you to do that.

Tyranny and I WIN!

woot21
19th April 2007, 2:41 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Pikasaur
19th April 2007, 2:43 AM

woot21
19th April 2007, 2:44 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Tyranny of Tyranitar
19th April 2007, 2:52 AM
BIG QUOTE!
Bored again!
Tyranny and I WIN! ;248;

woot21
19th April 2007, 3:18 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Tyranny of Tyranitar
19th April 2007, 3:24 AM
Cosmic war declared! Me vs. woot21 on two forums!
Tyranny and I WIN!

woot21
19th April 2007, 3:34 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

crobatman
19th April 2007, 3:35 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm.............I think i win.

woot21
19th April 2007, 3:39 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

crobatman
19th April 2007, 3:41 AM
I am the WINNER!!!!!!!!!!

Go, ME!!!!

Tyranny of Tyranitar
19th April 2007, 3:44 AM
The quotes seem to prefer me as their leader.
See above.
Tyranny and I WIN!

woot21
19th April 2007, 3:44 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
19th April 2007, 5:24 AM
The spam of neverending darkness continues.....

Team Darkness Wins!!!!!!!!!

salamence_trainer
19th April 2007, 2:02 PM
Salamence and i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaperile
19th April 2007, 5:07 PM
Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!

sandos
19th April 2007, 5:24 PM
Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!

Quoted for truth.

;151;

Angelic Pika
19th April 2007, 5:48 PM
I win!...

*throws a party*

yehey!

Azure Wolf
19th April 2007, 7:02 PM
I won
.............-----------........

ChaosAngel
19th April 2007, 8:17 PM

Team Darkness Wins!!!!!!!!!

ΩOmega WeavileΩ
19th April 2007, 9:06 PM
T
E
L
L

M
Y
S
E
L
F

T
H
A
T

I

W
I
N

O
K
?

K

sandos
19th April 2007, 9:06 PM
Team Pokefanatics win...

This is getting boring. Any ideas for a sub-game?

;151;

ΩOmega WeavileΩ
19th April 2007, 9:07 PM
Team Pokefanatics win...

This is getting boring. Any ideas for a sub-game?

;151;

First poster wins! I WIN!

woot21
20th April 2007, 4:11 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Tyranny of Tyranitar
20th April 2007, 4:49 AM
Tyranny and I WIN! ;248;

ChaosAngel
20th April 2007, 5:36 AM

Team Darkness Wins!!!!!!!!!!!

King_Dialga
20th April 2007, 5:45 AM
I win. Hahahahahahahaha.

ChaosAngel
20th April 2007, 5:46 AM

Saph66
20th April 2007, 5:49 AM
GG I win this, go away people. Last one of the thread stops....here! Me!

King_Dialga
20th April 2007, 5:50 AM
Dialga took my waffles because of you. REVENGE!!!!!!!

I win. Hahahahahahahaha.

crobatman
20th April 2007, 5:51 AM
i win, and this is the last post, so i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King_Dialga
20th April 2007, 5:54 AM
Must regain my waffles.

I win. Hahahahahahahaha.

ChaosAngel
20th April 2007, 5:55 AM

King_Dialga
20th April 2007, 6:00 AM
He gave my waffles back then took them away........

;483; : It was fun.

Shut up!

I win. Hahahahahahahaha

Azure Wolf
20th April 2007, 6:01 AM
I win...

ChaosAngel
20th April 2007, 6:02 AM
*eats ya waffles*

King_Dialga
20th April 2007, 6:03 AM
MY WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!

;483; : Cool

Shut up!

I win.

WarthogDemon
20th April 2007, 6:05 AM
I win. ;219; ;065; ;490;

ChaosAngel
20th April 2007, 6:06 AM
Waffles.... Mmmmm.....

WarthogDemon
20th April 2007, 6:09 AM
WAFFLE ME THIS!

;216; ;350; I win. If you have problems with that you can take it up with my two bodyguards. :)

ChaosAngel
20th April 2007, 6:09 AM
o.O

sandos
20th April 2007, 11:13 AM
First poster wins! I WIN!

Heheh, clever. But seriously, any ideas?

Team Pokefanatics win!

;151;

Manga_in_a_Bottle
20th April 2007, 11:45 AM
I win!!! This is so awesome!!! I've never won anything in my life!!!
You wouldn't take that away from me... would you? @.@

I_Love_Ami
20th April 2007, 11:45 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/ami_yumi_fan/Pickle-1.gif

i win!

Pikasaur
20th April 2007, 3:53 PM
Team pokefanatics wins

King_Dialga
20th April 2007, 4:11 PM
Stop taking my waffles!!!!!

I win.

Pikasaur
20th April 2007, 4:20 PM
Team pokefanatics wins

*tosses banana custard at you*

Raiburuto
20th April 2007, 5:09 PM
I win.

Random Hitmonchans: ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107; ;107;

ChaosAngel
20th April 2007, 10:30 PM

battlefrontiertrainer
20th April 2007, 10:40 PM
yeah right...
I win

ChaosAngel
20th April 2007, 11:48 PM

woot21
21st April 2007, 12:04 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

King_Dialga
21st April 2007, 12:28 AM
I shall win!

Tyranny of Tyranitar
21st April 2007, 12:29 AM
Tyranny! ;248;

Team Fool of a Took wins!

King_Dialga
21st April 2007, 12:32 AM
Victory is mine..................for about 1 minute.

Tyranny of Tyranitar
21st April 2007, 12:50 AM
Time's up! ;)
;248;

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 12:52 AM

Tyranny of Tyranitar
21st April 2007, 12:54 AM
Tyranny! ;248;

King_Dialga
21st April 2007, 12:56 AM
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I was winning for more than a minute at least.

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 1:15 AM

Pikasaur
21st April 2007, 1:56 AM
Team pokefanatics wins

King_Dialga
21st April 2007, 4:23 AM
Waffles!!!

woot21
21st April 2007, 4:24 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 5:10 AM

Hyper Shadow
21st April 2007, 5:20 AM
Team pokefanatics wins!

woot21
21st April 2007, 5:36 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 5:44 AM

woot21
21st April 2007, 5:48 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

King_Dialga
21st April 2007, 5:49 AM
Ibbebfhebvbewhvbevobfvifbviobiovbvbohfbvoifbvifbvo hrfvoibfihvbvbrhvoirhoihbWvibviofbvofbvfbvoifboirb oibvibvirbibirandomspambguhrbgubguhbuhbgvbgvbgb Ioigiobviobviogbiogbiovgbiobiogoighiourtghiougoirh oieniohengoirnoinoirengoirnoirNnoinoiernoineoinrgv oinoinergingiovnejnabcdefghjklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Yeah...

woot21
21st April 2007, 6:04 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 6:07 AM

pokenerd 5
21st April 2007, 6:11 AM
no i think i win

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 6:13 AM

King_Dialga
21st April 2007, 6:14 AM
You think wrong. I win............................................... ................. waiting for someone to beat me................................................ ............ *starts whistling*.....................................

trucminhla
21st April 2007, 6:15 AM
Spam!spam!spam!spam!spam!spam!spam!spam!spam!spam! spam!spam!spam!spam!spam!spam!spam!
I Win!

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 6:15 AM

WarthogDemon
21st April 2007, 6:20 AM
I win. And if you have a problem with it, than take it up with my randomized team!

;144; ;125; ;168; ;163; ;358; ;458;

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 6:21 AM
lol

woot21
21st April 2007, 6:27 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

King_Dialga
21st April 2007, 6:28 AM
I killed your team and I win............................................... ................. waiting for someone to beat me................................................ ............ *starts whistling*.....................................

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 6:29 AM

King_Dialga
21st April 2007, 6:36 AM
This willnever end, will it?

I win............................................... ................. waiting for someone to beat me................................................ ............ *starts whistling*.....................................

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 6:38 AM

King_Dialga
21st April 2007, 6:45 AM
I win............................................... ................. waiting for someone to beat me................................................ ............ *starts humming*.....................................

WarthogDemon
21st April 2007, 6:48 AM
Every time I don't win, a ;194; dies.

Please, let me win. :(

I win. :)

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 6:50 AM

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 6:59 AM

Tony the Awesome
21st April 2007, 7:50 AM
Tyranny! ;248;

You Joined Team Fool Of a Took? :(
Why Didn't You Join Team Poopie Dookie :(
*cries*

Team Poopie Dookie WIns!!!!!!!!!

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 7:53 AM

WarthogDemon
21st April 2007, 9:02 AM
You wish. I win. ^_^

ChaosAngel
21st April 2007, 9:04 AM

sandos
21st April 2007, 12:45 PM
Iea, Pokeghamayvso wom!

honey_clover112
21st April 2007, 1:08 PM
.....hello? I wanna win! Is there a prize? XD

;006;

sandos
21st April 2007, 1:12 PM
Yram Pojeghamayvso wom!

woot21
21st April 2007, 6:30 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

crobatman
21st April 2007, 6:36 PM
i am a winner!!! also, the braves won last night so they are winners too.

i should change my sig now.

woot21
21st April 2007, 6:39 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
22nd April 2007, 5:40 AM

shadowswampert93
22nd April 2007, 5:57 AM
i hate you.i win

ChaosAngel
22nd April 2007, 6:12 AM
hate u too...

floppyfro
22nd April 2007, 8:55 AM
O_O
Hey!You can't hate Chaos!

WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

ChaosAngel
22nd April 2007, 8:56 AM
yeah, can't hate me!!!
Listen to her

floppyfro
22nd April 2007, 9:00 AM
Yes,listen to the Floppfro!

We win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ChaosAngel
22nd April 2007, 9:01 AM
yup ^_^

floppyfro
22nd April 2007, 9:03 AM
Muha!

WE win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ChaosAngel
22nd April 2007, 9:07 AM
poop

aquasuicune
22nd April 2007, 9:11 AM
Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosAngel
22nd April 2007, 9:12 AM
*eats cheese*

aquasuicune
22nd April 2007, 9:18 AM
MuDkIp RuLeZ!1!1!!!1one!!!!!

ChaosAngel
22nd April 2007, 9:21 AM

aquasuicune
22nd April 2007, 9:26 AM
Mudkips should eat cheese pies.

ChaosAngel
22nd April 2007, 9:29 AM
*eats cheese pies*

aquasuicune
22nd April 2007, 9:34 AM
Mudkips kill you for eating their cheese pies.

ChaosAngel
22nd April 2007, 9:54 AM
Darkrai and Heracross will protect me.

aquasuicune
22nd April 2007, 10:00 AM
Mudkips use attract! Darkrai and heracross fall in love!

Tony the Awesome
22nd April 2007, 7:44 PM
Arcanine Used SuperUltraOmegaHyperBeam!
Everyone Fainted.

Team Poopie Dookie Kaka Cookie Wins!!!!!

aquasuicune
22nd April 2007, 7:57 PM
Too bad. The invincible mudkips used protect!

Edit: w00t! 52000th reply!

King_Dialga
22nd April 2007, 8:39 PM
I know where you live!

i win

aquasuicune
22nd April 2007, 9:01 PM
No you don't.

Pikasaur
22nd April 2007, 10:39 PM
Team pokefanatics wins

ashes
23rd April 2007, 1:37 AM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Win!

aquasuicune
23rd April 2007, 3:09 AM
Whatever...

woot21
23rd April 2007, 3:12 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
23rd April 2007, 6:28 AM

aquasuicune
23rd April 2007, 7:18 AM
angiaijnwpviauwhvi9quwnvpiqehwf9qy2358y3-9t4uh398ty-19i4jv190fj8-913ighip123!?????*?ijj bip???b3ub9-c3nuinIJNIP3CU9IBbibipn?????????? ??瘈???????????????????! !!!!!!!

ChaosAngel
23rd April 2007, 7:18 AM

aquasuicune
23rd April 2007, 8:39 AM
??????*??????????????? 櫑??????瘘
???????

ChaosAngel
23rd April 2007, 8:46 AM

aquasuicune
23rd April 2007, 8:47 AM
What about the spam of eternal light?

WarthogDemon
23rd April 2007, 8:48 AM
I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. OMG SOMETHING BIT MY TOE WAAAA IT HURTS I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win. I win.

ChaosAngel
23rd April 2007, 8:59 AM
Darkness > Light

Azure Wolf
23rd April 2007, 9:15 AM
Darkness < Steel/Grass
I win.........

ChaosAngel
23rd April 2007, 9:21 AM
Darkness pwns all!!!!!!

WarthogDemon
23rd April 2007, 9:26 AM
I win! Uh huh! I win! Uh huh!

ChaosAngel
23rd April 2007, 9:26 AM

aquasuicune
23rd April 2007, 1:28 PM
The spam of pork byproducts shall do something. I don't know what.

Manga_in_a_Bottle
23rd April 2007, 3:24 PM
I win... try to steal my glory and I shall rip out your fingers one by one :D

sandos
23rd April 2007, 4:15 PM
*Covers fingers with metal, spiked gloves*

Team Pokefanatics win!

;151;

henri_chung
23rd April 2007, 4:23 PM
does everybody realy want to say I win or is that just because we have to post 10 charecters?

sandos
23rd April 2007, 4:25 PM
MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tean )9egedabarcsui wub!

woot21
23rd April 2007, 8:30 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

sandos
23rd April 2007, 8:43 PM
Team Pokefanatics win!

...though I seem to be the only Pokefanatic who comes here anymore...;_;

;151;

woot21
23rd April 2007, 8:44 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
23rd April 2007, 8:45 PM

woot21
23rd April 2007, 8:48 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
23rd April 2007, 8:48 PM

woot21
23rd April 2007, 9:10 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

aquasuicune
24th April 2007, 1:42 AM
Mudkips liek cheese pies.

Tyranny of Tyranitar
24th April 2007, 2:13 AM
Tyranny and I WIN! ;248;

Miss Rarity
24th April 2007, 2:52 AM
Tyranny and I WIN! ;248;

Tyranny!!! I have neva seen you on serebii before!!! *Hugs*

Team Fool of a Took Wins!!!

woot21
24th April 2007, 4:03 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Hyper Shadow
24th April 2007, 4:09 AM
Team Pokefanatics win!

ChaosAngel
24th April 2007, 5:48 AM

woot21
24th April 2007, 6:03 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Omega X
24th April 2007, 6:11 AM
No. I win.

Team Something with Somethingella winz.

Now get out of my topic.

woot21
24th April 2007, 6:12 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
24th April 2007, 6:29 AM

woot21
24th April 2007, 6:34 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
24th April 2007, 6:41 AM

maxc43
24th April 2007, 7:17 AM
I win!!!!!!!

ChaosAngel
24th April 2007, 7:37 AM

woot21
24th April 2007, 6:15 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Raiburuto
24th April 2007, 6:35 PM
I win, so ha!
???*^?????????~

woot21
24th April 2007, 6:37 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Raiburuto
24th April 2007, 6:39 PM
I win, so ha!
???*^?????????~

woot21
24th April 2007, 6:42 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Raiburuto
24th April 2007, 6:43 PM
I win, so ha!
???*^?????????~

woot21
24th April 2007, 6:44 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Raiburuto
24th April 2007, 6:46 PM
I win, so ha!
???*^?????????~

ChaosAngel
24th April 2007, 7:56 PM

woot21
24th April 2007, 7:56 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
24th April 2007, 7:58 PM

woot21
24th April 2007, 8:09 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
24th April 2007, 8:13 PM

aquasuicune
24th April 2007, 8:19 PM
salkngpoin wokanm[osdnfa[oinokwnoijnnt[9wiuabij asojnf[woandikjehgn;kwjae nfsafdfas42f65saff a1fwat96s1af20 dsa

ChaosAngel
24th April 2007, 8:20 PM

aquasuicune
24th April 2007, 8:21 PM
Mudkips liek cheese pies!

ChaosAngel
24th April 2007, 8:35 PM
*eats cheese pies*
*ready to counter*

woot21
24th April 2007, 9:13 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

Raiburuto
24th April 2007, 10:36 PM
I win, so ha!
???*^?????????~

XD Mewtwo
25th April 2007, 4:19 AM
I don't have pearl yet.
I win!

ChaosAngel
25th April 2007, 6:37 AM
mortals, give us your energy!!!
so. .we can make a new world!!!
destroy this pathetic world and make a whole new world!!!!

XD Mewtwo
25th April 2007, 6:44 AM
And why?
I win!

ChaosAngel
25th April 2007, 6:45 AM
cause I said so!!!!!!

mortals, give as your energy!!!

Raiburuto
25th April 2007, 12:04 PM
I win, so ha!
???*^?????????~

Blaperile
25th April 2007, 1:45 PM
Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

Raiburuto
25th April 2007, 5:37 PM
Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!

No they don't, I win, so ha!
???*^?????????~

woot21
25th April 2007, 9:05 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ashes
26th April 2007, 1:19 AM
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WIN AGAIN! (Team Hula Pounders...... and basiclly all my friends)

woot21
26th April 2007, 2:15 AM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
26th April 2007, 7:55 AM

sandos
26th April 2007, 12:33 PM
I need a new catchphrase...

The celestial forces of Team Pokefanatics shalt march forth and claim victory over other clans.

Meh...that's so lame.

;151;

jasmine_jao
26th April 2007, 2:00 PM
I Win.......

Raiburuto
26th April 2007, 2:38 PM
I win, so ha!
???*^?????????~

sandos
26th April 2007, 8:47 PM
The celestial forces of Team Pokefanatics shalt march forth and claim victory over all other clans.

;151;

ChaosAngel
26th April 2007, 8:48 PM

WarthogDemon
26th April 2007, 8:51 PM
I win. ^_^

;390; ;358; ;012; ;251; ;185; ;458;

ChaosAngel
26th April 2007, 8:51 PM

sandos
26th April 2007, 9:15 PM
The celestial forces of Team Pokefanatics shalt march forth and claim victory over all other clans.

WarthogDemon
26th April 2007, 9:15 PM
I win! ;339;

ChaosAngel
26th April 2007, 9:16 PM

woot21
26th April 2007, 10:43 PM

Team Fool of a Took wins

woot21 out dawgs

ChaosAngel
27th April 2007, 5:53 AM
destroy this pathetic world and make a whole new world!!!!!!

Blaperile
27th April 2007, 5:12 PM
Team pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chinzozak
27th April 2007, 8:36 PM
I Win The Thread :p