PDA

View Full Version : Last poster wins!!!!!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243

Scenice
9th July 2007, 7:38 PM
Dragonair and I win!!!

Zero Nexus
9th July 2007, 9:05 PM
Dragonair and I lose!!!

i know you do

team pokefanatics wins!!!!

Scenice
9th July 2007, 10:46 PM
Wrongly quoted... Dragonair and I win!!!

woot21
9th July 2007, 11:02 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Scenice
9th July 2007, 11:41 PM
Dragonair and I win!!!

shadowswampert93
10th July 2007, 1:16 AM
im t3h pwnz0rz ur t3h suxx0rz[/n00bspeek]

i win

Pikachu!84
10th July 2007, 7:26 AM
No I Win!!!

floppyfro
10th July 2007, 8:11 AM
I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.Yes,I am not using WE anymore...

pichu757
10th July 2007, 9:10 AM
I Win! You Have No Choice But To Admit It

Scenice
10th July 2007, 11:03 AM
Dragonair and I win!!!

SapphireL
10th July 2007, 11:21 AM
I win. Hahahah!

;160;

Cubed
10th July 2007, 11:22 AM
No, foolish Mod! I win!

Rattata the Mighty
10th July 2007, 2:15 PM
i won woo hoo! no eating here tonight. no eating here tonight no no no eating here tonight you on a di-et!.

woot21
10th July 2007, 5:21 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

top8inU.S.A.
10th July 2007, 5:22 PM
Hello. I win now.

Yay

woot21
10th July 2007, 5:23 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Dattebayo
10th July 2007, 5:44 PM
I win, now give me my prize money.

woot21
10th July 2007, 5:45 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Tony the Awesome
10th July 2007, 7:16 PM
Team Poopie Dookie Wins!!!!

Dattebayo
10th July 2007, 7:38 PM
"Screw the rules, I win!"

Blaperile
10th July 2007, 8:35 PM
I win. Hahahah!

;160;

O I thought that a mod would close this when he posted here.

Team Pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!!!!

King_Dialga
10th July 2007, 9:05 PM
I win because.....................nevermind.

.Person.
10th July 2007, 9:08 PM
I win because I'm the choolest!

Dattebayo
10th July 2007, 9:10 PM
I win because I'm a screw up.

King_Dialga
11th July 2007, 6:42 AM
I win because you tell the truth.

woot21
11th July 2007, 8:14 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Cubed
11th July 2007, 8:45 AM
One! One Win! One Win for Me!

woot21
11th July 2007, 8:53 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Jannicka
11th July 2007, 9:24 AM
Me wins :D

Scenice
11th July 2007, 9:47 AM
Dragonair and I win!!!

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:04 AM
Spanish mudkips liek cheese pies.

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:11 AM
Kazakhstan, greatest country in the world
All other countries are run by little girls...

Scenice
11th July 2007, 10:22 AM
Dragonair and I win!!!

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:24 AM
Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium
Other countries have inferior potassium

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:25 AM

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:27 AM
Kazakhstan home of Tinshein swimming pool
Its length 30 meter width 6 meter

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:28 AM

The Orkin man needs to die.

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:31 AM
Filtration system a marvel to behold
It remove 80 percent of human solid waste

Topaz Archer
11th July 2007, 10:36 AM
*walks with Lambchop* Don't be jealous =o

I win AND I am friends with Lambchop.

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:37 AM

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:38 AM
Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan, you very nice place
From plains of Tarashek to northern fence of Jewtown

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:38 AM

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:39 AM
Kazakhstan friend of all except Uzbekistan
They very nosy people with bone in their brain

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:40 AM
French mudkips liek chocolate éclairs.

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:42 AM
Kazakhstan industry best in the world
We invented toffee and trouser belt

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:44 AM

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:45 AM
Kazakhstan's prostitutes cleanest in the region
Except of course for Turkmenistan

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:47 AM
American mudkips don't liek Kazakhstan.

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:48 AM
Kazakhstan Kazakhstan you very nice place
From plains of Tarashek to northern fence of Jewtown

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:48 AM

German mudkips wonder where you get all this stuff about Kazakhstan.

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:49 AM
Come grasp the mighty ***** of our leader
From junction with the ****** to tip of its face

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:51 AM

Polish mudkips don't liek expletives.

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:51 AM
Japanese mudkips liek raw fish

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:52 AM

Chinese mudkips liek raw magikarp.

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:53 AM
Mexican mudkips liek tacos

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:54 AM

Swedish mudkips liek german opera.

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:55 AM
French mudkips liek fried snails

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:56 AM

Chinese mudkips ask that you please do not steal the spanish mudkips. They are OK with any other nationality.

Djura
11th July 2007, 10:58 AM
Aussie mudkips liek kangaroos

Mexican mudkip is not spanish

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:59 AM

Korean mudkips know that mexican mudkips are not spanish, and they liek nukes.

darkdarkarai
11th July 2007, 10:59 AM
hey any1 know about a pokemon gym forum

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 11:00 AM

All mudkips don't liek interuptions.

Djura
11th July 2007, 11:00 AM
mongolian mudkips break great wall of china

british mudkips liek tea

darkdarkarai
11th July 2007, 11:01 AM
if there is can some1 tell me im itchy for a battle

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 11:01 AM

Emo mudkips are sad that they didn't take up a whole page because or darkdarkarai.

Djura
11th July 2007, 11:03 AM
nazi mudkips liek hitler

in soviet russia I herd mudkip lieks you

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 11:03 AM

Belgian mudkips are allergic to chocolate.

Djura
11th July 2007, 11:05 AM
indian mudkips liek cows

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 11:05 AM

Nigerian mudkips liek shinies.

Scenice
11th July 2007, 11:06 AM
Dragonair and I win!!!

Djura
11th July 2007, 11:07 AM
filipino mudkips go pray

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 11:07 AM

Indonesian mudkips liek carrots.

Djura
11th July 2007, 11:08 AM
terrorist mudkips blow up skyscraper

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 11:09 AM

Normal mudkips dislike lag.

Djura
11th July 2007, 11:10 AM
president mudkip lieks to invade middle east

Dattebayo
11th July 2007, 4:21 PM
I'm not a nobody, I'm a winner.

Jdude24
11th July 2007, 4:24 PM
Mudkip is da governer!

woot21
11th July 2007, 4:37 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Dattebayo
11th July 2007, 4:44 PM
"Screw the rules, I have money!" Which means that I win.

woot21
11th July 2007, 4:45 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

chinzozak
11th July 2007, 5:18 PM
I Win The Thread.

woot21
11th July 2007, 5:19 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Gilgamesh
11th July 2007, 5:33 PM
Whatever...

Dattebayo
11th July 2007, 5:40 PM
Stop! Hammer Time, because I win!

Gilgamesh
11th July 2007, 5:45 PM
my name is I. P. Freely.

aquasuicune
11th July 2007, 10:59 PM

Djura
11th July 2007, 11:55 PM
cheese mudkips liek chocolate milk.

pichu757
12th July 2007, 12:05 AM
Like, I win

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:08 AM
No you don't

shadow_latias
12th July 2007, 12:08 AM
I win, wheee...

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:09 AM
No I win you lose hahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

pichu757
12th July 2007, 12:10 AM
I win, wheee...

I win You..............

shadow_latias
12th July 2007, 12:12 AM
No, I win.........!

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:12 AM
This Is What Scientologists Actually Believe

pichu757
12th July 2007, 12:13 AM
No, I win.........!

Didn't I say I win..........

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:14 AM
no I Win End Of Frickin' Story

shadow_latias
12th July 2007, 12:15 AM
o_O, I win!!!!!

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:17 AM
I like cereal.

pichu757
12th July 2007, 12:17 AM
only 3 people playing -.-

I win

shadow_latias
12th July 2007, 12:18 AM
Yes, I'm not logging out yet, I win

aquasuicune
12th July 2007, 12:20 AM

Djura
I still win n00bs

shadow_latias
o_O I win... ok?

pichu757
12th July 2007, 12:21 AM
Sqeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aquasuicune
12th July 2007, 12:23 AM

pichu757
12th July 2007, 12:24 AM
wtf?

Pie

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:25 AM
cheese mudkips gotta go

pichu757
12th July 2007, 12:28 AM
;172;

heehee

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:29 AM
in soviet russia cheese pie mudkips liek spanish

pichu757
12th July 2007, 12:30 AM
;172;

heehee

1+1=window

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:31 AM
In Soviet Russia, mudkips liek you

pichu757
12th July 2007, 12:32 AM
1+1=window

Me wins...

woot21
12th July 2007, 12:34 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:35 AM
Throw the Jew down the well
So my country can be free
©Borat

pichu757
12th July 2007, 12:36 AM
me wins

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:37 AM
I WIN I WIN I WIN

It's fun to smoke marijuana

Tyranny of Tyranitar
12th July 2007, 12:41 AM
Finally, I post again here! It has seemed like forever.....

Team Fool of a Took wins! ;129; ;248; ;439;

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:43 AM
It's fun to smoke marijuana

aquasuicune
12th July 2007, 12:45 AM

Djura
12th July 2007, 12:52 AM
hippie mudkips liek to get high

woot21
12th July 2007, 1:09 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Shayden XD
12th July 2007, 1:41 AM
um win.................

Tyranny of Tyranitar
12th July 2007, 2:11 AM
"Screw the rules, I have money!" Which means that I win.

Money means nothing to me. It won't let you win against me.

Team Fool of a Took wins! ;129; ;248; ;439;

woot21
12th July 2007, 4:46 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 5:13 AM
Ha-ha!
I win.

Djura
12th July 2007, 5:14 AM
Kazakh mudkips liek running of the jew

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 5:18 AM
I like winning.
So I ;201-w;;201-i;;201-n;!!!

Djura
12th July 2007, 8:58 AM
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/e/ea/RealLYFMudkipz.jpg
REAL LYF MUDKIPZ

DennikinC
12th July 2007, 9:10 AM
My favourite pokemon is Piplup!

shadowswampert93
12th July 2007, 10:45 AM
im t3h pwnz0rz u r t3h suxx0rz[/n00bspeak]
i win

Djura
12th July 2007, 10:47 AM
REAL LYF MUDKIP

shadowswampert93
12th July 2007, 10:58 AM
where the f*** did u find that?i win

Djura
12th July 2007, 10:59 AM
UNCYCLOPEDIA.

Look up Mudkip.

WIN

aquasuicune
12th July 2007, 11:02 AM

Djura
12th July 2007, 11:03 AM
REAL LYF MUDKIPZ

shadowswampert93
12th July 2007, 11:07 AM
mez b0rd0rz.no seriously im f***ing bord.i win

aquasuicune
12th July 2007, 11:08 AM

Djura
12th July 2007, 11:08 AM
Real Lyf Mudkipz Say U R Having Fun.

aquasuicune
12th July 2007, 11:09 AM

Depressed mudkips liek tragedies.

Djura
12th July 2007, 11:10 AM
Real Lyf Mudkipz

aquasuicune
12th July 2007, 11:11 AM

shadowswampert93
12th July 2007, 11:12 AM
shiny mudkipz liek other shinies.i win

Djura
12th July 2007, 11:14 AM
real lyf mudkip hate fake life.

aquasuicune
12th July 2007, 11:18 AM

shadowswampert93
12th July 2007, 11:20 AM
shiny mudkipz liek shiny swampertz.i win

Djura
12th July 2007, 11:20 AM
mexican mudkips liek to cross the border.

Mr. Yoshi
12th July 2007, 11:27 AM
i win
;001;

shadowswampert93
12th July 2007, 11:31 AM
dont be racist,dude.i win

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 11:32 AM

shadowswampert93
12th July 2007, 11:34 AM
no they dont,i do

aquasuicune
12th July 2007, 11:38 AM

shadowswampert93
12th July 2007, 11:43 AM
shiny swampertz liek cheese wheels/i win

aquasuicune
12th July 2007, 11:49 AM

Lord_Sunday
12th July 2007, 2:18 PM
I bet its this thread that makes the server keep laggging, whenever you guys get to a multiple of 1000 people rush to post here...

Scenice
12th July 2007, 2:27 PM
Dragonair and I win!!!

Rattata the Mighty
12th July 2007, 4:18 PM
tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999 yaaaaay i won!!!

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 4:59 PM
I like winning.

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 5:05 PM
*looks at signature...look, an art thread!* *Takes the lead while everyone goes to look at the art thread*....I win!!

Rattata the Mighty
12th July 2007, 5:06 PM
i wwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnn

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 5:07 PM
*looks at signature...look, an art thread!* *Takes the lead while everyone goes to look at the art thread*....I win!!

Rattata the Mighty
12th July 2007, 5:15 PM
i win yahoo

Scenice
12th July 2007, 5:16 PM
Dragonair and I win!!!

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 5:17 PM
looks at signature...Hey,look, an art thread!* *Takes the lead while everyone goes to look at the art thread*....I win...AGAIN!!

Rattata the Mighty
12th July 2007, 5:21 PM
yaaay look at the games i posted last in all of them yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 5:23 PM
No you don't! I win again

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 5:35 PM
No, I win again. ;303;;303;

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 5:44 PM
looks at signature...look, an art thread!* *Takes the lead while everyone goes to look at the art thread*....I win AGAIN!!

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 6:14 PM
looks at signature...look, an art thread!* *Loses when everybody goes to that thread only Team Pokefanatics not*....I lose AGAIN!!

Only Team Pokefanatics is here so:

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 6:22 PM
I'm back here to say: I WINNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 6:34 PM
looks at signature...look, an art thread!* *Loses when everybody goes to that thread only Team Pokefanatics not*....I lose AGAIN!!

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 6:47 PM
You lose again pokefanatics:p

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 6:58 PM

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 6:59 PM

You sure about that? ...I win!!!

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 7:01 PM

Gilgamesh
12th July 2007, 7:01 PM
elirepalb sesol niaga

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 7:02 PM
vulpix and OREO win!

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 7:03 PM

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 7:09 PM
Oreo wins again

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 7:09 PM

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 7:11 PM
I win!!! Blaperile loses again

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 7:14 PM

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 7:15 PM
eh, one more time....I win!

chinzozak
12th July 2007, 7:16 PM
I Win The Thread O:

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 7:24 PM

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 7:31 PM
Oreo wins!

shadow_latias
12th July 2007, 7:49 PM
No, I win!

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 7:50 PM

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 8:00 PM
There is only one winner & that is me.

~BluE~
12th July 2007, 8:01 PM
I own you all so I win at this game and life

yay

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 8:02 PM

~BluE~
12th July 2007, 8:05 PM
win is my middle name

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 8:06 PM
ownage is my middle name, so I win.

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 8:06 PM

~BluE~
12th July 2007, 8:08 PM
ok thats really annying since you don't win

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 8:09 PM
*steals the last post position*
I win =).

~BluE~
12th July 2007, 8:09 PM
same with you

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 8:11 PM
I win again.
*LTM starts breakdancing*

Pikasaur
12th July 2007, 8:47 PM

had gotten bored of this thread i did

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 9:02 PM
I win =p.;303;

woot21
12th July 2007, 9:04 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 9:06 PM
w00t I win.

woot21
12th July 2007, 9:08 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 9:14 PM
*steals the last post position, again*
So, I win again.

woot21
12th July 2007, 9:34 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Pikasaur
12th July 2007, 9:37 PM

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 9:42 PM

had gotten bored of this thread i did

O

The Lemonkraken
12th July 2007, 9:43 PM
I win and don't you forget it!!!!!!

woot21
12th July 2007, 9:44 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Pikasaur
12th July 2007, 9:44 PM

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 9:46 PM
Meh I think I wil stop with that quoting, because everybody knows:

Pikasaur
12th July 2007, 9:54 PM
where'd the rest of the pokefanatics go?

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 9:56 PM

Don't know I didn't saw Dragonfan for a long time, and zezrex was a few days ago here. I don't know where are the others.

woot21
12th July 2007, 9:57 PM
It's time to play the game now.

It's time to play the game.....
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!
Hahahaha
Hahaha
It's all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can pay it
It's all about pain, and who's gonna make it
I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me
Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a cleveland ***** from a smoking gun!
I am the game and I make the rules
So move on outta here and die like a fool
Try to figure out what my move's gonna be
Come on over, sucker, why don't you ask me?
Don't you forget there's a price you can pay
Cause I am the game and I want to play
It's time to play the game
Hahaha
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!
It's all about the game, and how you play it
It's all about control, and if you can take it
It's all about your debt, and if you can pay it
It's all about the pain, and who's gonna make it
I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, there's no way you can change me
I am your debt, and you know you can't pay me
I am your pain, and I know you can't take me
Play the game
You're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name
You're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!
Hahahahahahaha
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!

I win, cuz I am The Game, and I came to play!

woot21 out dawgs

Blaperile
12th July 2007, 9:59 PM
O man do you have a new spam?

Shayden XD
12th July 2007, 10:06 PM
Wiiiiiiiiiiin

woot21
12th July 2007, 10:07 PM
^ Shayden XD is back!!!

No, just the lyrics to The Game by motorhead.

I win

woot21 out dawgs

need for breed
12th July 2007, 10:16 PM
i've got the need to breed.

Dark FireBird
12th July 2007, 10:49 PM
i'm last! i win!

this is so random btw....

woot21
12th July 2007, 10:52 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Scenice
12th July 2007, 11:03 PM
Dragonair and I win!!!

woot21
12th July 2007, 11:10 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 11:13 PM
*looks at signature...Hey, look, an art thread!!!* *Takes the lead while everyone goes to look at the art thread*....I win!!

I'm back and I win again:)

Scenice
12th July 2007, 11:15 PM
Dragonair and I win!!!

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 11:16 PM
No you don't!!! I win!

Scenice
12th July 2007, 11:19 PM
Dragonair and I win!!! Sorry :)

O-r-e-o
12th July 2007, 11:20 PM
Sorry to you too:) Vulpix and I win!

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 1:25 AM
Mawile & I win.

Yukikaze
13th July 2007, 2:54 AM
.....I win.

-;196;

Shadow_ninjask
13th July 2007, 3:22 AM
Me:Victory to Team Starblade!!!

;254;,;335;;336;,along with others:VICTORY!!!!!!!

Dattebayo
13th July 2007, 3:44 AM
Mario fans always win, like me.

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 5:34 AM
I'm a mario fan, so I win.

O-r-e-o
13th July 2007, 5:51 AM
I'm not a mario fan, and I win!!!

pichubros.rock!
13th July 2007, 5:56 AM
wow i cant believe this is still going on ...
i win!

aquasuicune
13th July 2007, 6:08 AM

King_Dialga
13th July 2007, 6:18 AM
I win with the help of Moltres.

;146;: I didn't help you.

Blaperile
13th July 2007, 11:06 AM

Djura
13th July 2007, 11:16 AM
In Soviet Russia, cheese mudkips liek spanish pies.

DennikinC
13th July 2007, 11:25 AM
I am so bored ..not! Because I win.

Lord_Sunday
13th July 2007, 11:51 AM
this is futile, your just going to make serebiiforums explode...

Pikasaur
13th July 2007, 1:20 PM

PamperedPersian1
13th July 2007, 2:09 PM
Yeah right, I win!

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 4:53 PM
No, I win.;303;

woot21
13th July 2007, 6:05 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Pikasaur
13th July 2007, 6:06 PM

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 6:09 PM
I win and don't you forget it !!!!!
;201-i; ;201-w;;201-i;;201-n;;201-!;

woot21
13th July 2007, 6:12 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Pikasaur
13th July 2007, 6:13 PM

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 6:15 PM
*steals last post position, AGAIN!*
It looks like I win!!

Pikasaur
13th July 2007, 6:25 PM

woot21
13th July 2007, 6:26 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs