PDA

View Full Version : Last poster wins!!!!!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 6:27 PM
You do not win, I do.
So Mawile & I win.

woot21
13th July 2007, 6:28 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 6:34 PM
You do not win, I win.

woot21
13th July 2007, 6:40 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 6:45 PM
*once again, steals last post*
I win once again.

sandos
13th July 2007, 6:48 PM
I'm back!!!

Team Pokefanmatics win!!!!!!!!!!!

Nine posts in one hour? W00t, this thread is back with a vengeance!

;448;

woot21
13th July 2007, 6:49 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 6:52 PM
I'm back here to say: "I win."

woot21
13th July 2007, 6:53 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 6:58 PM
;303;= LTM couldn't be here, but he has two words that he wants me to say: "I win!!!!!!".

woot21
13th July 2007, 7:03 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 9:24 PM
How many times do I have to say it, I win.

O-r-e-o
13th July 2007, 9:33 PM
*looks at signature...Hey, look, an art thread!* *Takes the lead while everyone goes to look at the art thread*....I win AGAIN!!

woot21
13th July 2007, 9:47 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

O-r-e-o
13th July 2007, 9:52 PM
looks at signature...look, an art thread!* *Takes the lead while everyone goes to look at the art thread*....I win AGAIN!!

sandos
13th July 2007, 9:57 PM
Team Pokefanatics win coz ti's Friday night in England and you Americans are still at school!:P

;448;

woot21
13th July 2007, 9:57 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Pikasaur
13th July 2007, 9:58 PM
Team Pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 10:21 PM
I'm American & I'm out of school.
So I win.

Dattebayo
13th July 2007, 10:53 PM
I win for being myself.

The Lemonkraken
13th July 2007, 11:16 PM
I win because i'm the last poster.

woot21
13th July 2007, 11:32 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 12:45 AM
I win because I eat & like cereal.

LonesomeDiamond
14th July 2007, 12:57 AM
Interdimensional portals ftw.

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 1:01 AM
*Blows up*
;303;:What he meant to say was "I win."

Instant..123
14th July 2007, 4:30 AM
no I win, stupid people.

woot21
14th July 2007, 5:01 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

O-r-e-o
14th July 2007, 5:03 AM
Looks at sig...Hey, look, an arcanine! *everyone runs off to give something to arcanine* I win!

woot21
14th July 2007, 5:06 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Shadow_ninjask
14th July 2007, 5:09 AM
Victory dawns upon Team Starblade...

woot21
14th July 2007, 5:14 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Instant..123
14th July 2007, 5:58 AM
no i win, stupid people. Jeez

woot21
14th July 2007, 6:06 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Roihu
14th July 2007, 6:11 AM
Great woot is still here >_>'
Still I win

woot21
14th July 2007, 6:12 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Killer_Shadow
14th July 2007, 6:55 AM
I am the victor.

woot21
14th July 2007, 7:02 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Instant..123
14th July 2007, 8:30 AM
no, I WIN!!! Jeeez, people.

aquasuicune
14th July 2007, 8:36 AM
Spanish mudkips liek cheese pies.

Djura
14th July 2007, 8:38 AM
cheese mudkips liek spanish pies.

Instant..123
14th July 2007, 8:40 AM
spanish cheese liek mudkips pies

Djura
14th July 2007, 8:41 AM
mudkip pies liek spanish cheese

Instant..123
14th July 2007, 9:25 AM
Liek Cheese, Spanish Mudkip pies

Blaperile
14th July 2007, 11:12 AM

Cubed
14th July 2007, 12:37 PM
I Win! Me!

Pikasaur
14th July 2007, 1:45 PM

Mr. Yoshi
14th July 2007, 3:10 PM
yoshimaster wins!!!!

woot21
14th July 2007, 3:44 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Blaperile
14th July 2007, 4:03 PM

O-r-e-o
14th July 2007, 4:04 PM
^ you and blario lose...I win again!

Blaperile
14th July 2007, 4:06 PM
My Blario wil get you!!!!!!!!!! Blario Flamethrower now!!!!!!! *burns Oreo*

O-r-e-o
14th July 2007, 4:09 PM
*wildfire, fire blast that Blario* I win!

Blaperile
14th July 2007, 4:51 PM
Blastoise come a second please. *does Hydro pump on Wildfire*

woot21
14th July 2007, 5:31 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 5:33 PM
You've got it all wrong.
I win & all of you lose.

woot21
14th July 2007, 5:40 PM
*eats the Earth*

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 5:42 PM
*becomes a ghost*
But I still win.

woot21
14th July 2007, 5:44 PM
*eats the galaxy*

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 5:47 PM
Ha, I still win.

woot21
14th July 2007, 5:59 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 6:01 PM
My Mawile & I still win.

woot21
14th July 2007, 6:09 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 6:11 PM
I still win.

woot21
14th July 2007, 6:23 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 6:24 PM
I like chocolate milk.
Oh, and I win.

woot21
14th July 2007, 7:46 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 7:48 PM
*Insert super spam here*
I win.

woot21
14th July 2007, 7:49 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 7:53 PM
*Blows up after reading the spam that never ends.*
;132;= What he ment to say was*turns into LTM* "I win!!!!".

woot21
14th July 2007, 7:54 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 7:57 PM
I came back to life to say "I win."

woot21
14th July 2007, 8:01 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 8:03 PM
No, I win.

woot21
14th July 2007, 8:07 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 8:19 PM
I win & don't you forget it

woot21
14th July 2007, 9:22 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 9:43 PM
*Ultra spams*
I still win though.

Gilgamesh
14th July 2007, 9:44 PM
Whatever. Gil out dawgs.

chinzozak
14th July 2007, 9:45 PM
I Win The Thread. o:

woot21
14th July 2007, 9:45 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 9:46 PM
hbghjnjbjgfdjfgnhjghnjhgnjsgnjghnhgjfnfghjhfghmlgk jkjmhgkjhmhkljmkjmjmjml;jmjkmjmmjhkllkj
I win.

woot21
14th July 2007, 9:49 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 9:53 PM
Mmmmm.... Spam.
I win.

woot21
14th July 2007, 9:55 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
14th July 2007, 9:57 PM
LTM & ;303;: We win!!!!!!

PamperedPersian1
15th July 2007, 1:39 AM
Team Rocket: You wish, twerp! We win for once!

Pikachu!84
15th July 2007, 1:58 AM
No I Win!!!!

Shadow_ninjask
15th July 2007, 2:02 AM
Team Starblade wins!!!And as a distraction,watch this educational film...(puts on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail")

woot21
15th July 2007, 2:03 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 2:04 AM
How many times do I have to say I win.

woot21
15th July 2007, 2:12 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 2:22 AM
;392;;391;&;390;:LTM does not win we do.
;303;:*Rolls On the Floor, Laughing* You wish.
;392;;391;&;390;:Were serious.
;303;: I will have to kill each & every one of you ugly monkeys to prove to everyone that L3m0|\| t3h |\/|/\|\| wins.
*Does so*
;303;:Ha, LTM & I win & the ugly monkeys lose.
P.S. I only killed the Chimchars & Monfernoes.

woot21
15th July 2007, 2:29 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 3:48 AM
Here's a reason that I win (Continuing from my last post.)
"One day (Or a hour later) a Zombie Chimchar came back from the dead to seek revenge on LTM & the Mawile that killed it.
Zombie ;390;:I come back from the dead.
LTM: Die!!!!!!! Go, Empoleon.
*Sends out Empoleon*
LTM: Empoleon use Hydro cannon!!!!!
;395;: OK!!!
*Blasts zombie ;390;, but it doesn't do a thing.*
Zombie ;390;:Fool, You cannot kill me!!
LTM: Oh, yes I can. Empoleon, return. Go Mawile.
;303;: Huh?
LTM: Mawile I want you to use Iron head on that ugly monkey.
;303;: You mean this one *Points to Primeape*.
LTM: No!!! Let me tell you a few things. #1, I like Primeape, & #2 I mean the zombie monkey with a fire on his butt.
;303;: Oh, why didn't you say so? *Uses Iron head on Zombie ;390;.*
Zombie ;390;: Ouch!!!!!! *Faints*
LTM: Yay, I won, Again."
Another reason I win is because I pwned the ugly monkey zombie.

woot21
15th July 2007, 4:08 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 4:39 AM
Another thing I must say before I say the two words.
"Group of ;392;:Fools, you forgot to kill us, since we can (Or at least the females can) breed.
*5 eggs hatch into ;390;.*
5 ;390;: Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
LTM: Oh, crap. But you know what this means? I get to kill more Chimchars!!!!
*The 5 Chimchars evolve into ;391;.*
LTM: Die!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Pinplup, Go Kadabra.
LTM: Pinplup, use Brine.
;394;: *Uses brine*
;391;: #1: Oh, Crap.
*Monferno #1's tail gets extinguished & faints*
LTM: Kadabra, use psychic to send Monferno 1 flying towards the ocean & make him drown.
;064;: Ok
*Uses psychic at ;391; #1 & sends ;391; #1 flying into the ocean.
;391; #1: *Wakes up* Huh? What the, help I cant swim!!!! *Drowns*
;391; #2:You're going to pay for that!!!!!! Blast burn!!!!!
LTM: Prinplup, use Hydro cannon!!!!!!!
;394; Okay!
To Be Continued....
And the two words I want to say were...
I WIN!!!!!!!!!

Killer_Shadow
15th July 2007, 9:22 AM
My Shadows are the REAL WINNERS!

aquasuicune
15th July 2007, 9:25 AM

Killer_Shadow
15th July 2007, 9:31 AM
The Shadows of mine shall win!

aquasuicune
15th July 2007, 9:32 AM

Blaperile
15th July 2007, 9:33 AM

Djura
15th July 2007, 9:35 AM
All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

aquasuicune
15th July 2007, 9:39 AM

Canadian mudkipz liek cheap meds.

Blaperile
15th July 2007, 9:44 AM
All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Canadian mudkipz liek cheap meds.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Two more geeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aquasuicune
15th July 2007, 9:47 AM

Australian mudkips don't like team pokefanatics.

Blaperile
15th July 2007, 9:49 AM
O man that geek is a banana geek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Killer_Shadow
15th July 2007, 9:50 AM
They aren't geeks they are just very, very, very WEIRD.
BTW My Shadows are the ultimate pokemon!

Blaperile
15th July 2007, 9:52 AM
Ok you're right mr. Munchlax is very very wierd, but aquasuicune is a banana geek!!!!!!!!!!

aquasuicune
15th July 2007, 9:56 AM
They aren't geeks they are just very, very, very WEIRD.
BTW My Shadows are the ultimate pokemon!

Polish mudkips think you are the weird one.

Blaperile
15th July 2007, 10:34 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH The banana geek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killer_Shadow
15th July 2007, 10:39 AM
Well.. aquasuicune you hit the nail on the head. I am weird.

BTW My Shadows are elite!

shadowswampert93
15th July 2007, 10:55 AM
....i win...

Instant..123
15th July 2007, 12:20 PM
no i win......

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 5:43 PM
LTM & ;303;: No we win.

Djura
15th July 2007, 5:47 PM
Pastafarian mudkips liek Flying Spaghetti Monster.

ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!!!!!!!11111111111

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 5:49 PM
NEVER!!!!!!
Anyways, I win!!!

Djura
15th July 2007, 5:50 PM
PRAISE THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTERRRRRRRrrrrrRRRrrrr.

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 5:57 PM
NEVER!!!!!!!
Well I win with my Mawile & my Porygon-Z.

Djura
15th July 2007, 5:58 PM
worship The Flying Spaghetti Monster

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 6:00 PM
OK!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, I Still win.

Djura
15th July 2007, 6:06 PM
Hooray another Pastafarian.

I win.

Pikachu!84
15th July 2007, 6:08 PM
NO! I WIN! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 6:22 PM
NO!!IWIN!!!HA! HA! HA!
Spanish Mudkips liek cheese pies.

Djura
15th July 2007, 6:53 PM
I Win I Win I Win I Win I Win I Win I Win I Win I Win

Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 7:16 PM
The Flying Spaghetti Monster Pwns all (Except my Mawile)
I WIN !!!!!!!

Djura
15th July 2007, 7:20 PM
The Mawile has been touched by his noodly appendage. Now it is a Pastafarian.

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 7:26 PM
;303;:Hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!!!
LTM: I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pikachu!84
15th July 2007, 7:26 PM
I WIN!!!!!!!

Djura
15th July 2007, 7:28 PM
Hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 7:28 PM
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pikachu!84
15th July 2007, 7:29 PM
I Win!!!!!

Djura
15th July 2007, 7:30 PM
all Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!!!!

Pikachu!84
15th July 2007, 7:33 PM
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 7:35 PM
NO, I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh And.
ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER !!!!!!!!

Mistynia
15th July 2007, 7:42 PM
I like spaghetti... does that count? X3 I wanna eat it!

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 7:43 PM
Spanish Mudkips liek cheese pies.
ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!!!!!
I Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EspeonFan
15th July 2007, 7:46 PM
DOGZ HAZ CLEANER TOUNGES THEN PEPLEZ!!!!!!!!!!

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 7:49 PM
;303;: Kill All Monfernoes & Chimchars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ltm: I Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaperile
15th July 2007, 8:06 PM

woot21
15th July 2007, 8:17 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

woot21
15th July 2007, 8:28 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

EspeonFan
15th July 2007, 9:21 PM
Applezzz Is Gooodyit

Jao
15th July 2007, 9:49 PM
i izzz da pwn20r5!>!!!1111one

i winzzzzz

The Lemonkraken
15th July 2007, 10:41 PM
i Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woot21
16th July 2007, 3:05 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

aquasuicune
16th July 2007, 3:54 AM

Totdilepika!
16th July 2007, 4:18 AM
I WIN! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!:)

shadowswampert93
16th July 2007, 4:38 AM
i winz0rz!

Killer_Shadow
16th July 2007, 4:57 AM
my Shadows Pwn!!!!!!!!

shadowswampert93
16th July 2007, 6:34 AM
me winzorz

woot21
16th July 2007, 7:06 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Djura
16th July 2007, 7:24 AM
praise The Flying Spaghetti Monsterrrrrrrrr

woot21
16th July 2007, 7:26 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Pikachu!84
16th July 2007, 7:28 AM
OK fine you Win!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

woot21
16th July 2007, 7:29 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

shadowswampert93
16th July 2007, 7:29 AM
me winz0rz

Pikachu!84
16th July 2007, 7:31 AM
OK fine you Win!

NOT I WIN AGAIN! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!:D

woot21
16th July 2007, 7:31 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Killer_Shadow
16th July 2007, 7:55 AM
My Shadows Win!!!!

Shadow_ninjask
16th July 2007, 8:00 AM
I CLAIM THIS FORUM,IN THE NAME OF FLYING MONKEYS!!!!!!

...Don't ask.XD

woot21
16th July 2007, 8:10 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Pikachu!84
16th July 2007, 8:17 AM
I Win!!!!!!!!

woot21
16th July 2007, 8:18 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

aquasuicune
16th July 2007, 11:49 AM

Fear the sock monkeys.

Cacaruka
16th July 2007, 11:51 AM
Kyu~
I win, kyu~

Pikachu!84
16th July 2007, 1:15 PM
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Djura
16th July 2007, 1:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/trueneutral/Human%20Inbox/BlackGaiSensai.jpg
I WIN!!!!
BTW IMO Naruto suxxorz.

woot21
16th July 2007, 2:10 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Blaperile
16th July 2007, 4:04 PM

Djura
16th July 2007, 4:06 PM
No!!!!

All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!!!!

Silver Eclipse
16th July 2007, 4:24 PM
I win horay!

woot21
16th July 2007, 7:46 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Tony the Awesome
16th July 2007, 9:06 PM
Team Poopie Dookie Wins!!!!

woot21
16th July 2007, 10:10 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Pikachu!84
16th July 2007, 11:17 PM
OK FINE YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! YOU WISH I WIN!:D

woot21
16th July 2007, 11:20 PM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
17th July 2007, 3:48 AM
Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).

I WIN!!!!!!

Pikachu!84
17th July 2007, 6:31 AM
NO! I WIN!!!!!

Blaperile
17th July 2007, 12:03 PM

Djura
17th July 2007, 12:13 PM
Team Pokéfanatics suxxorz.

ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cacaruka
17th July 2007, 12:16 PM
I WINZORZ!

Sir Devious
17th July 2007, 12:41 PM
You all totally just got pwned.

CharMaster006 wins.

Cacaruka
17th July 2007, 12:47 PM
*kicks Torterra*
I WIN.

mlahn
17th July 2007, 12:51 PM
Sorry, but I WIN!

Cubed
17th July 2007, 1:10 PM
I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win! I Win!

Blaperile
17th July 2007, 2:39 PM

Cacaruka
17th July 2007, 3:02 PM
*pops Team Pokefanatics balloon*
I win.

Blaperile
17th July 2007, 3:25 PM
*pops Cacaruka's balloon and remake's Team Pokefanatics balloon*

Cacaruka
17th July 2007, 3:28 PM
*pops remade Team Pokefanatic's balloon*
What balloon? I don't have one.
I win.

Blaperile
17th July 2007, 3:29 PM
;)

Gilgamesh
17th July 2007, 4:21 PM
Hi!

Good bye!

Blaperile
17th July 2007, 4:24 PM
Ok there are 2 reasons why you don't win Gilgamesh:

first reason: You're now not the last poster anymore.
second reason: Team Pokefanatics wins!!!!!!!!!!!

O-r-e-o
17th July 2007, 4:35 PM
*pops Blaperie's balloon 20 times* You don't win anymore either...I win!

Blaperile
17th July 2007, 4:36 PM
*remake's the balloon 20 times* ;)

O-r-e-o
17th July 2007, 4:38 PM
Wildfire incinerates Blaperie's balloon...I win!

Blaperile
17th July 2007, 6:27 PM

The Lemonkraken
17th July 2007, 6:58 PM
Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).Mawiles rule & Monferno & Chimchar Suck(Drool).
*Pops Blaperile's balloon*
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

O-r-e-o
17th July 2007, 8:40 PM
I win!...*wildfire incinerates Blaperie's balloon for no reason*

Pikachu!84
18th July 2007, 2:04 AM
OK OK OK! YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! YOU WISH!!!!!!:D I WIN!

Totdilepika!
18th July 2007, 2:09 AM
Your all wrong I Win!

pichu757
18th July 2007, 2:28 AM
HAHAHA LOOK AT MY FONT! YOU CAN'T DO IT! OH YEA! I WIN!

Totdilepika!
18th July 2007, 2:31 AM
I told you that I Win!!

pichu757
18th July 2007, 2:44 AM
I told you that I Win!!

No, I win.

pinkidiot22
18th July 2007, 3:17 AM
Pikachu!84, please dont do that.

BTW, I win.
Ha, I can do it too! :P

Regi-Z
18th July 2007, 3:30 AM
Oh yeah im the champion!

pinkidiot22
18th July 2007, 3:32 AM
I is the winner.... or veiner.

Regi-Z
18th July 2007, 3:35 AM
Now im back on the Kings Thrown

pinkidiot22
18th July 2007, 3:36 AM
You never said you won...
so...
I won.

Regi-Z
18th July 2007, 3:38 AM
Fine I won and Im still on the throne

pinkidiot22
18th July 2007, 3:56 AM
*throws off the throne*
I win...

Blaperile
18th July 2007, 1:19 PM

Regi-Z
18th July 2007, 1:58 PM
Pokefantics Just lost there power by me being the winner

Cacaruka
18th July 2007, 2:03 PM
*shoves throne and Regi-Z into lava*
I win.

Regi-Z
18th July 2007, 2:09 PM
it wasnt me it was a dummy in the throne I went to somewhere and I kick you off the throne oh yeah i win

Cacaruka
18th July 2007, 2:12 PM
*repeats action*
I win. Again.

mlahn
18th July 2007, 2:17 PM
Wrong again, I win

Regi-Z
18th July 2007, 2:20 PM
"Repeats the action" Still a dummy and I kick you in the foot and you fall in Lava I win

Djura
18th July 2007, 2:23 PM
I AM HENNIFER LOPEZ!!!! I EAT TACOS AND BURRITOS!!!!!

...I win.

Gilgamesh
18th July 2007, 2:23 PM
Meh, I have nothing to say.

Regi-Z
18th July 2007, 2:26 PM
Im back on the throne I win

Old Sage
18th July 2007, 2:35 PM
not for long I win

Mr. Yoshi
18th July 2007, 2:39 PM
no, connor i win

Regi-Z
18th July 2007, 2:44 PM
Says who I win

Blaperile
18th July 2007, 6:33 PM
Now is Team Pokefanatics on the throne.

Regi-Z
18th July 2007, 6:50 PM
I kick you off the throne yet again and I win

pinkidiot22
18th July 2007, 6:51 PM
*burns the throne*
I won.

Shayden XD
18th July 2007, 6:51 PM
Win...yay..........

pinkidiot22
18th July 2007, 6:53 PM
NO!
I won.

Regi-Z
18th July 2007, 6:54 PM
The throne is fire proff and Im the one sittin on it

Illegible
18th July 2007, 8:09 PM
^proff xD...oh yeah, I won a LOOOOONG time ago, so this just reminds you...

ashes
18th July 2007, 9:14 PM
I wins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illegible
18th July 2007, 9:36 PM
I wins, too!!!!!!!!!

Haruka of Hoenn
18th July 2007, 9:40 PM
And the winner is....... me!

Regi-Z
19th July 2007, 2:41 AM
I am the winning champion

Pikachu!84
19th July 2007, 7:40 AM
No! I Win!!!!!!

Cacaruka
19th July 2007, 7:50 AM
I win.
*shoves Regi-Z*

pichu757
19th July 2007, 7:55 AM
uh Heehee.

Pikachu!84
19th July 2007, 7:57 AM
I Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pichu757
19th July 2007, 8:01 AM
Beware The Winner Is Here!

Pikachu!84
19th July 2007, 8:03 AM
No I Win!!!!!!!!

pichu757
19th July 2007, 8:17 AM
Don't I know you? *starts To Say Pie alot*

woot21
19th July 2007, 8:18 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Pikachu!84
19th July 2007, 8:24 AM
Don't I know you? *starts To Say Pie alot*

Yes you do!

pichu757
19th July 2007, 8:24 AM
That's Alot Of Words, Here's More :P Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie Pie *Tired Of Posting Pie* I win

Pikachu!84
19th July 2007, 8:26 AM
I Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woot21
19th July 2007, 8:29 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs

Pikachu!84
19th July 2007, 8:33 AM
I Win!!!!!!!

Cacaruka
19th July 2007, 8:36 AM
I'm a cucumber, a cucumber please don't put me on a pickle farm!I'm a cucumber, a cucumber please don't put me on a pickle farm!I'm a cucumber, a cucumber please don't put me on a pickle farm!I'm a cucumber, a cucumber please don't put me on a pickle farm!I'm a cucumber, a cucumber please don't put me on a pickle farm!I'm a cucumber, a cucumber please don't put me on a pickle farm!I'm a cucumber, a cucumber please don't put me on a pickle farm!I'm a cucumber, a cucumber please don't put me on a pickle farm!I'm a cucumber, a cucumber please don't put me on a pickle-get it now?
Oh wait. I win.

Pikachu!84
19th July 2007, 8:37 AM
No! I Win!!!!!!

woot21
19th July 2007, 8:57 AM

I win

woot21 out dawgs