PDA

View Full Version : Last poster wins!!!!!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243

Pamizard
4th October 2007, 8:52 PM
Mightyena uses Howling Blast (my move in sig) on woot21's golden magikarp

I win

Pokemanyak
4th October 2007, 8:57 PM
Raaaaiiiichuuuu and I win

Skarigon
4th October 2007, 8:58 PM
I and this song win.

We're gettin' metal with it
We're all MacGyver on it
It's not provisional and highly temporary
It's the unbroken synapses acting out and talking scary
They'd better listen up and fast 'cause now I'm metal on it
Grab your keys, grab your hat,
Grab your coat, tell your mom
You won't be home 'cause now
We're goin' metal on it

Now we're metal with it
We're all MacGyver on it
Things are different and kinda confrontational
Man, if you can't see, I guess you must be goin' blind
There's nothing left but the smoke that's comin' off the mind

They can run, they can hide
We will never be denied
They start the party quick
By goin' metal on it

We're gettin' metal with it
We're all MacGyver on it
It's not provisional and never temporary
It's the unbroken synapses acting out and talking scary
We're all MacGyver on it.

woot21
4th October 2007, 9:00 PM
this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

Team Lone Wolf wins

woot21 out dawgs

Skarigon
4th October 2007, 9:03 PM
Banned because You're a Worm.

They call me Dr. Worm.
Good morning. how are you? I'm Dr. Worm.
I'm interested in things.
I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm.
I live like a worm.

I like to play the drums.
I think I'm getting good,
But I can handle criticism.
I'll show you what I know,
And you can tell me if you think I'm getting better on the drums.
I'll leave the front un-locked 'cause I can't
Hear the doorbell

When I get into it I can't tell if you are
Watching me twirling the stick.
When I give the signal, my friend
Rabbi vole will play the solo

Some day somebody else besides me will
Call me by my stage name, they will
Call me dr worm.
Good morning how are you, I'm dr worm
I'm interested in things.
I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm.
I live like a worm.

I like to play the drums.
I think I'm getting good,
But I can handle criticism.
I'll show you what I know,
And you can tell me if you think I'm getting better on the drums.
I'm not a real doctor,
But they call me Dr. Worm

woot21
4th October 2007, 9:05 PM
Wrong game.

this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because this is the spam that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started spamming it not know what it was, but they'll keep on spamming it because... get the idea?

Team Lone Wolf wins

woot21 out dawgs

Skarigon
4th October 2007, 9:08 PM
I win because:

Hello children, it's time for an important lesson with Professor Flans.
This is about four letters that people sometimes confuse for one: LMNO!

LMNO
Are four letters
LMNO
Are not one

L
L M
L M NM N Ohhhhhh!
LMNO
L M N Ohhhhhh!
LMNO

LMNO
Are four letters
LMNO
Are not one

LMNO

L M N Ohhhhhh!
LMNO
L M N Ohhhhhh!
LMNO

Weirdest Song.

Evah.

Pokemanyak
4th October 2007, 9:08 PM
Yes i win....

Skarigon
4th October 2007, 9:09 PM
I Win because this song owns.

There were 87 Advil in the bottle now there's 30 left
I ate 47 so what happened to the other 10?
Why do you suspiciously change the subject and break my concentration
As I dump the bottle out and I count the Advil up again?

Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself

And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off

Hitting every pocket on my shirt, pants and overcoat
And I'm hitting them again but I don't know where I put my notes
Clearing my throat, and gripping the lectern I smile and face my audience
Clearing his throat and smiling with his hands on the bathroom sink

And when I lean my head against the frosted shower stall
I see stuff through the glass that I don't recognize at all

And I'm not done
Though it may not be a long way off

I'm not done talking yet
I'm not done talking yet

And when I lean my head against the frosted shower stall
I see a broken figure silhouetted on the wall

And I'm not done
Though it may not be a long way off
I won't be done until my head falls off

woot21
4th October 2007, 9:15 PM

Team Lone Wolf wins

woot21 out dawgs

Pamizard
4th October 2007, 9:16 PM
^ again with that....... whatever I win

Pikasaur
4th October 2007, 9:29 PM
http://r2.fodey.com/101a3b9daf7da49958403a1f8650ec129.1.gif

Miss Rarity
4th October 2007, 9:47 PM
I win and pikasore is actually four ducks in a man costume

Pokemanyak
4th October 2007, 10:01 PM
i win..............

Miss Rarity
4th October 2007, 10:02 PM
No you don't

I win

Laser Shuckle
4th October 2007, 10:03 PM
Shuckle owns all of you!!

anteater
4th October 2007, 10:49 PM
i win

ps nope

UltaFlame
4th October 2007, 10:52 PM
I say, Rawr for the victory, Rawr for the victory.

LonesomeDiamond
4th October 2007, 10:53 PM
Not Comforming to the Dungeon 2 Avvies wins!!!

anteater
4th October 2007, 10:54 PM
i win!!!!!!!!!

UltaFlame
4th October 2007, 11:01 PM
I win, cuz Aerodactyle is one of the ebst pokemon EVAS

anteater
4th October 2007, 11:05 PM
i wiiin!!!!!!!!!

UltaFlame
4th October 2007, 11:06 PM
I pwned your Dactyle with an Espeon and took leadership.

anteater
4th October 2007, 11:07 PM
i still win

UltaFlame
4th October 2007, 11:31 PM
I claim victory, and let out a mighty roar.

all the wolves know what I'm saying.

'I won, woo-ah-hoo'

chamo-chan
4th October 2007, 11:47 PM
I WIN, I WIN I WIN!!!!

UltaFlame
4th October 2007, 11:55 PM
YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON!

but then you lost.

TO ME TO ME TO ME!

SO NOW...

I WIN I WIN I WIN.

Rapidashlover82
4th October 2007, 11:56 PM
I haven't been on games for ages so I win.

Man it's good to be back.

UltaFlame
4th October 2007, 11:59 PM
woo.

V for vendetta, I MEAN V for VICTORY!

woot21
5th October 2007, 2:53 AM

Team Lone Wolf wins

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
5th October 2007, 2:55 AM
I Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!i Win!!!

i Win!!!

woot21
5th October 2007, 2:56 AM
C is for cookie that's good enough me. C is for cookie that's good enough for me. C is for cookie that's good enough for me. OHHHHH COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE starts with C! *eats cookies*

Team Lone Wolf wins

woot21 out dawgs

The Lemonkraken
5th October 2007, 3:02 AM
A.1. Steak sauce, good on steaks, roasts, and Losers.
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

woot21
5th October 2007, 3:07 AM

Team Lone Wolf wins

woot21 out dawgs

Tyranny of Tyranitar
5th October 2007, 7:12 AM
I win, simple enough.

aquasuicune
5th October 2007, 7:12 AM
Spanish mudkips liek cheese pies.

Tony the Awesome
5th October 2007, 7:38 AM
this will be me only post for today!
Team Poopie Dookie WIns!!!!!!!

crobatman
5th October 2007, 8:22 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ....

I'm tired.
I win.
Good night/morning.

ChaosAngel
5th October 2007, 8:34 AM
Dark Pokemons owns ya!!!!!!!!!

Team Darkness Wins!!!!!!!

angrycaterpie
5th October 2007, 9:20 AM
I like men! AC winzorzzzzzzz!!!!!!one!!!!!!111!!!!one!

I like the quote function.

Skarigon
5th October 2007, 10:28 AM
I Win because Wig is 75 Today!

Like Duhchess.

UltaFlame
5th October 2007, 12:24 PM
rawr

unproductivity is for the unproductive

Scenice
5th October 2007, 12:40 PM
Dargonair, Gaara and I win!!!

anteater
5th October 2007, 2:12 PM
sorry but me and aipom win!!!

Skarigon
5th October 2007, 2:33 PM
niW I
i
W

I

anteater
5th October 2007, 2:48 PM
i wiiin!!!!

Skarigon
5th October 2007, 2:50 PM
I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I WinI Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.
I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.
I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.
I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.
I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.I Win.

Scenice
5th October 2007, 2:50 PM
Dargonair, Gaara and I win!!!

It's good to always get beaten when you play this game ^^

Pokemanyak
5th October 2007, 4:03 PM
Raaaaaiiiichuuuuu and i win

Skarigon
5th October 2007, 4:05 PM
I Kill Ash and Pikachu and Win.

Pokemanyak
5th October 2007, 4:14 PM
If you kill Ash and Pikachu Pokemon ends. Raichu and i win

Skarigon
5th October 2007, 4:17 PM
I win because Ash will be like what they think that happened to Jesus, and then he Dies again, and Brock becomes his Succsessor and makes a Pokemon Religion.

anteater
5th October 2007, 5:04 PM
i wiiin!!!

Blaperile
5th October 2007, 5:15 PM

Pokemanyak
5th October 2007, 5:25 PM
I wiiinn...

UltaFlame
5th October 2007, 9:35 PM
I won, all there is to it, now worship me you dogs!

woot21
5th October 2007, 9:46 PM

Team Lone Wolf wins

woot21 out dawgs

Pokemanyak
5th October 2007, 9:54 PM
I win........

DarkTyphlosion157
5th October 2007, 9:56 PM
I choose not to win.

woot21
5th October 2007, 9:57 PM
The Rock says Team Lone Wolf wins!

woot21 out dawgs

DarkTyphlosion157
5th October 2007, 9:58 PM
Fine...you lot win...no point saying I've won because someone else will post after me.

woot21
5th October 2007, 10:08 PM
I win, and that's the bottom line cuz Stone Cold said so.

woot21 out dawgs

Fonzo123454321
6th October 2007, 12:50 AM
hey do i win?

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 12:56 AM
DarkTyphlosion im with you on that logic, im the winner for the time being, however, were gonna lose in a few seconds/minutes.

Fonzo123454321
6th October 2007, 12:58 AM
i win for now but at least >>>>>>>......

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 1:02 AM
lol, this is just like last time.

victory, for now.

Fonzo123454321
6th October 2007, 1:03 AM
i win alot of times lol

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 1:04 AM
so do i, but I lose sometimes soon after. :/

Fonzo123454321
6th October 2007, 1:08 AM
i win again bow down over my superior mind

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 1:09 AM
no, cuz I have won, and until a new post I shall reign.

so similar to last time.

Fonzo123454321
6th October 2007, 1:11 AM
i win again and again

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 1:17 AM
as do i.

but alas, I think more than usual.

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 1:23 AM
Dont even try you know
I WIN!

anteater
6th October 2007, 3:38 AM
no i wiiiin

The Lemonkraken
6th October 2007, 3:42 AM
"Steak sauce would go good with this thread; especially A-1."- Steak Man
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 3:43 AM
lol I win, and why is you name(when translated) LEmON tEh MAN?

The Lemonkraken
6th October 2007, 3:48 AM
lol I win, and why is you name(when translated) LEmON tEh MAN?

Because I'm speaking in Leet.
Anyway, I WIN!!!!!!!!!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 3:49 AM
lol... what does it mean?

victory foe ME

The Lemonkraken
6th October 2007, 3:52 AM
lol... what does it mean?

victory foe ME
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet
This is what Leet is.
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 5:17 AM
Ha!
I win for now! no steak sauce for me!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 5:19 AM
STEAK SAUCE ASSAULT!!!

from teh victor, teh me!

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 5:20 AM
No! *wipes off steak sauce*
I win!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 5:22 AM
MORE STEAK SAUCO!!!

STEAK SAUCE! STERAK SAUCE!

BARBEQUE SAUCE NOW!!!

I won, now bow down before my hyperness.

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 5:25 AM
*wipes off steak sauce again*
may i remind you that you're the one being bbq'ed right now!
I win!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 5:26 AM
yeah, but I enjoy it.

my body temperature is a few degrees higher than normal, and thus I am win.

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 5:28 AM
*pours cold water on previous poster*
HA!
I win again!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 5:33 AM
HA! I EAT ICE TO KEEP M TEMP IN CHECK!

thus, I can deour fire *does so*

OW!!! HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!

hmm... it was tasty.

*breathes fire on previous poster*

I am teh win.

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 5:37 AM
*takes off fire cloak and locks previous user in air tight jar*
fire can't live without oxygen!
I win!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 5:37 AM
hehe...

*fades out into a shadow*

*fades in from your shadow*

BETCHA DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!

*flames*

fire has many allies, and thus, I win.

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 5:39 AM
water dragons appear and help me!
water always beats fire!
*sends out swampert and kyogre*
I win!!!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 5:42 AM
no... cuz, as i said, fire has allies...

COME ON OUT, CREATURES OF THE THUNDER TRIPEX!

*thunder demons appear, and start bolting everything in sight.*

I WIN!!! WOO!!!!

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 5:43 AM
oh no you dont!
*earth spirits and dragons appear*
I win!!!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 5:45 AM
NO!!!

FIRE BURNS THEM BACK TO THE GROUND! so I protect the thunder, and the thunder protects me, WE INVINCIBLE!

WE WONSSS!!!!

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 5:46 AM
I protect the water spirits and the earth spirits!!!
*they all come back super charged*
WE WIN!!!!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 5:48 AM
haha!!!

we can all ressurect too, plus we are perfectly synchronized, we're all paranoid, so we spent years of time perfecting our combinations of attacks, like the

FLAMING THUNDERBOLT OF CHAOS!

plus you use spirits to do it for you, I HELP MY COMRADES!

so i win.

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 5:51 AM
Oh yeah!
"Dragon of Water's Earth spirit attack!!!!"
we win!!!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 5:53 AM
KABLOOMIHIM!

*we shrug it fof as if it was nothign!*

*then launch an even more powerful attack, that cant be dodged or nuttin, AND DO SOME WORK YOURSELF OR YOU'LL NEVER WIN!*

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 5:55 AM
We create an invincible sheild!
*Kaboom*
the attack hits you instead!
we win!!!

chinzozak
6th October 2007, 5:55 AM
I Win.

Yup.

Better Accept It.

d=

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 5:56 AM
AHA! WE CRUSH YOUR SHIELD!

WE ARE TEH INVINCIBLES!

We won, this battle... but we walk away scarred.

we prepare for our next bout.

by saying one thign...

WE HAVE WON YOU LITTLE WOLIMIFIGACURONIHAMA!

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 6:00 AM
(ooops you skipped someone)
Both our teams die so we sign peace treaty for now.
(but i win)

chinzozak
6th October 2007, 6:01 AM
Say Wha?

I Win.

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 6:02 AM
not anymore...

*signs peace treaty*

WHEN NEXT WE MEET, WE SHALL BE ALLIES!

*storms off as i said 'enemies'*

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 6:04 AM
Kay then!
*leaves... for now!*

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 6:08 AM
*realizes his victory, and walks off to a desert*

welcome to my humble abode.

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 6:12 AM
*walks towards beach side castle*
*sighs and drinks pineapple juice*
*invites ultaflame for juice*
we both win!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 6:12 AM
*declines offer, stays in desert*

*yay for dual victory, the only one in the history of this thread.*

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 6:17 AM
yup!
dual victory!
Were team FireIce!
(you can change the name if you want.)

shadowswampert93
6th October 2007, 9:16 AM
i win. now i'm bored. swampert pwns ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260; ;260;

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 10:51 AM
yes it does!
I win!

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 12:02 PM
no, We win.

how about...

Team FlamingSwamp?

Pokemanyak
6th October 2007, 1:45 PM
I win_______

UltaFlame
6th October 2007, 1:47 PM
now yu've lost

and Team FlamingSwamp pwsn through you.

poke poke
6th October 2007, 2:29 PM
asslikemesomegotomonkeyland....
uh...I win.

Pokemanyak
6th October 2007, 2:52 PM
I win again

poke poke
6th October 2007, 2:56 PM
menowanttoeatpiecuzpieisbad....

Did I Win?

Pokemanyak
6th October 2007, 2:59 PM
Raaaaaiiiichuuuuu and I win

poke poke
6th October 2007, 3:00 PM
ispeakinguttergibberish...

I had better win now.

Pokemanyak
6th October 2007, 3:06 PM
I will let Pokemanyak win.

Thank you poke poke

LugiaRules
6th October 2007, 3:10 PM
IwinbecauseIdon'tusespacesinmypostsWOOHOO

Pikasaur
6th October 2007, 3:33 PM

Pokemanyak
6th October 2007, 3:38 PM
III wwwiiinnn...

chamo-chan
6th October 2007, 5:50 PM
;257; ;257; ;257;
I Win!!!!

Trooper Guy
6th October 2007, 8:11 PM
Haw haw! I win.

Pokemanyak
6th October 2007, 8:16 PM
I win--------

silverdragonlaura
6th October 2007, 11:10 PM
No! we win!
go team FlamingSwamp!!!
(thats an awsome name!)

DarkTyphlosion157
6th October 2007, 11:20 PM
I win. As a prize I get to kill Ash.

silverdragonlaura
7th October 2007, 12:06 AM
aww no fair... i wanna kill ash
(team flamingswamp wins!)

Copygoo
7th October 2007, 12:09 AM
Aipom and I win.

silverdragonlaura
7th October 2007, 12:11 AM
nope!
team flamingswamp wins!

Copygoo
7th October 2007, 12:30 AM
Aipom and I win.

Aipom and I win.

Aipom and I win.

silverdragonlaura
7th October 2007, 12:33 AM
Team flamingswamp wins so quit trying!!!!

Copygoo
7th October 2007, 12:36 AM
Aipom and I win.

Aipom and I win.

Aipom and I win.

Aipom and I win.

Fonzo123454321
7th October 2007, 12:54 AM
hi people i know where you live [not realy]
and i win

Lord_Sunday
7th October 2007, 1:00 AM
this thread is the only reason we get forum lag so im goging to end it by winning!

Fonzo123454321
7th October 2007, 1:09 AM
i win for now and i like potatos

silverdragonlaura
7th October 2007, 6:43 AM
Team flamingswamp is always gonna win!!!
(I like potatoes too...)

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 7:26 AM
Homer Simpson and I Win!!!!!!

Homer: D'oh!!!!!!!!!!

Woot!!! I'm the last poster!!!

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 9:05 AM
(yoouuuuuu!!!)

soulja boy tell em

aye i got this new dance fo yall called tha Soulja Boy

(yooouuuullll!!!)

u gotta punch den crank back three times from left 2 right

(aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yooooouuuuuuuLLLL!!!)

Soulja Boy off In This Hoe
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
den Super Man Dat Hoe
Now Watch Me YOOOOUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOUUUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Soulja Boy Up In This Hoe
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
den Super Man Dat Hoe
Now watch me YOOOOUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOUUUUULLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOOUUUUULLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat Hoe
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
Jocking On Them Hataz Mayne
When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Thang
(Now YOOOOUUUULLL)
I'm Jocking On Yo B**** A**
And If We Get The Fightin
Den im cockin on ya b**** A**
You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Hataz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
now watch me YYYOOOUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOOUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOUUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOUUUULLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
now watch me YOOOUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOUUUULLLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

I'm Bouncin On My Toe
Watch Me Super Soak Dat Hoe
I'ma Pass It To Arab
Then He Gon crank it up fo show (show)

Hataz Wanna Be Me
Soulja Boy, I'm The Man
They Be Lookin At My Neck
Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man)
Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It)
Dance (Dance)
Lets Get To it (Lets Get to it)
Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me
Hoe, So Don't Do It Like Me
Folk, I See You Tryna Do It Like Me
Mayne That S*** Was Ugly

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Den Super Man Dat Hoe
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
now watch me YOOOOUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

All too clean off in dis hoe
Watch me crank it watch me roll
Watch me crank dat roosevelt den supa soak dat hoe(yooouuulll)
supa soak dat hoe(supa soak dat hoe)

All too fresh off in dis b****
Watch me shuffle watch me jit
Watch me crank dat Soulja Boy
Den supaman dat b****(yooouuulll)
supaman dat b****(supaman dat b****)
(ahhhhhhhhhhhhh YOOOUUUULLLL)

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
now watch me YOOOUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
now watch me YOOUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

(YOOOUUUUULLL)

(Ahhhhhhhhhh YOOUUUUULLLL)

i win

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 9:14 AM
About time someone posted again!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Previous poster gets dipped in A-1*

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 9:18 AM
sweet now i taste good, OH SH!T!!!!!!*gets eaten and crapped out*
yes!!!i live!!!!

i win

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 9:22 AM
Now were back to "The Killer"
Random NPC: Oh Noez, that spiritomb is the killer!!!!!1!!!11!1
*Spiritomb kills everyone*
This has been brought to you by IKEA, & LTM Winning!!!!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rikku
7th October 2007, 9:23 AM
I win........

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 9:24 AM
bull crip

im goin with team flamingswamp
team flamingswamp wins

silverdragonlaura
7th October 2007, 9:26 AM
Flamingswamp still wins! we rule!

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 9:27 AM
Person: Well be back, right after these messages.
*Random Commercials
This fourm is brought to you by Nintendo DS, lifes greatest portable system, and LTM Winning!!!!!!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 9:33 AM
team flamingswamp pwns all y'all a**es

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 9:36 AM
Last post on next page.

I WIN!!!!!!!!!

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 9:37 AM
team flamingswamp pwns u so dont even try

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 9:38 AM
Too Late!!!!!!!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 9:40 AM
team flamingswamp pwned u already u mormon

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 9:41 AM
I have a Pwn Free card.

I WIN!!!!!!!!!

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 9:43 AM
ok u just used it
pwned by team flamingswamp

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 9:45 AM
Darn.
Must Pwn shadowswampert93
*Does so*
Pwned by LTM and co.

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 9:49 AM
wow, im kinda bored

team flamingswamp wins

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 9:51 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*Wakes up*
WAUGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm awake and Winning.
LTM Winning, part of this good breakfast

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 9:52 AM
dont forget to get your daily dose of pwning from team flamingswamp.

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 9:57 AM
Darn, I forgot, can I pass on the Pwning?

Anyway, I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

O,RLY!!!!!!!!!!!
YA,RLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO, WAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 9:59 AM
no, if you dont, you will start to smell.remember to shower and get pwned by team flamingswamp on a regular basis

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 10:03 AM
OK!!!!!!
*Changes channel to The Randomness*
Mr. Random: Strange, it seems that i'm Pwning you.
Ms. Random: NO WAI!!!!!!!
Brought to you by LTM Winning!!!!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 10:04 AM
crap i cant come up with anything else

team flamingswamp wins

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 10:07 AM
Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something Something !!!!!!!
I WIN!!!!!!!!

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 10:12 AM
hey i got something

(yoouuuuuu!!!)

soulja boy tell em

aye i got this new dance fo yall called tha Soulja Boy

(yooouuuullll!!!)

u gotta punch den crank back three times from left 2 right

(aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yooooouuuuuuuLLLL!!!)

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
den Super Man Dat Hoe
Now Watch Me YOOOOUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Soulja Boy Up In This Hoe
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
den Super Man Dat Hoe
Now watch me YOOOOUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOOUUUUULLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat Hoe
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
Jocking On Them Hataz Mayne
When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Thang
(Now YOOOOUUUULLL)
I'm Jocking On Yo B**** A**
And If We Get The Fightin
Den im cockin on ya b**** A**
You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Hataz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
now watch me YYYOOOUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOOUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOUUUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOUUUULLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
now watch me YOOOUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

I'm Bouncin On My Toe
Watch Me Super Soak Dat Hoe
I'ma Pass It To Arab
Then He Gon crank it up fo show (show)

Hataz Wanna Be Me
Soulja Boy, I'm The Man
They Be Lookin At My Neck
Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man)
Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It)
Dance (Dance)
Lets Get To it (Lets Get to it)
Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me
Hoe, So Don't Do It Like Me
Folk, I See You Tryna Do It Like Me
Mayne That S*** Was Ugly

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Den Super Man Dat Hoe
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
now watch me YOOOOUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

All too clean off in dis hoe
Watch me crank it watch me roll
Watch me crank dat roosevelt den supa soak dat hoe(yooouuulll)

All too fresh off in dis b****
Watch me shuffle watch me jit
Watch me crank dat Soulja Boy
Den supaman dat b****(yooouuulll)
(ahhhhhhhhhhhhh YOOOUUUULLLL)

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
now watch me YOOOUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOUUULLLL
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
now watch me YOOUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOOUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
now watch me YOOUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

(YOOOUUUUULLL)

(Ahhhhhhhhhh YOOUUUUULLLL)

u just got pwned by soulja boy

team flamingswamp wins

The Lemonkraken
7th October 2007, 10:19 AM
*Meanwhile, in a popsicle factory*
Glalie: Gimme your Popsicles.
Worker: O-ok
*Then somebody fell through the ceiling*
Tauros: Stop!
Glalie: No! Not...Superbull!!!!
Superbull: It is I, now put down that--
LTM: What does this have to do with this topic?
Superbull: Nothing
LTM: Exactly! Now let's get back on topic.

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowswampert93
7th October 2007, 10:23 AM
im goin to bed

team flamingswamp wins

Pokemanyak
7th October 2007, 10:59 AM
I win........

Groudonny the groundstar
7th October 2007, 11:11 AM
I win simply

Fonzo123454321
7th October 2007, 3:03 PM
you guys are on crack, and i win

chamo-chan
7th October 2007, 4:08 PM
Me WIN
You LOSE!!!

Pikasaur
7th October 2007, 4:13 PM

Copygoo
7th October 2007, 4:18 PM
Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!

Team MonkeyPokemon wins!
My MonkeyPokemon pokemon: Aipom.

Join Team MonkeyPokemon!

chamo-chan
7th October 2007, 4:51 PM
Team BlazikenPwnsYou Wins!!
;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257;

silverdragonlaura
7th October 2007, 6:20 PM
Team Flamingswamp Will Always Win!

OmicronEagle
7th October 2007, 6:27 PM
Team Castform!!(Sunny Form) WIN!!

silverdragonlaura
7th October 2007, 6:32 PM
No, Team Flamingswamp still wins this game!

OmicronEagle
7th October 2007, 6:34 PM
Nope! TeamSunny Castform wins!

chamo-chan
7th October 2007, 6:45 PM
Team BlazikenPWNSYou Wins!
My Blaziken army is proof of that:
;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257;
Got That?

OmicronEagle
7th October 2007, 6:54 PM
No people! Team Sunny Castform wins!

chamo-chan
7th October 2007, 6:55 PM
I Already said that Team BlazikenPWNSYou Wins, Did you not see my army or do I have to post them up again?!

Pokemanyak
7th October 2007, 7:05 PM
Raichu and I win

chamo-chan
7th October 2007, 7:17 PM
;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257;
I warned you that Team BlazikenPWNSYou and the army of Blazikens win.

OmicronEagle
7th October 2007, 7:19 PM
Team Sunny Castform wins foo!

chamo-chan
7th October 2007, 7:22 PM
DARN IT!
Team BlazikenPWNSYou wins with the Blaziken Army!!!!

Pokemanyak
7th October 2007, 7:24 PM
I win__________

OmicronEagle
7th October 2007, 7:32 PM
No people! Team
Sunny Castform wins.Meet the Sunny castform squad!;351-s; ;351-s; ;351-s; ;351-s; ;351-s; ;351-s; ;351-s;

chamo-chan
7th October 2007, 7:33 PM
;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257;

Team BlazikenPWNSYou Wins already!!!!!

The Lemonkraken
8th October 2007, 1:30 AM
Kentucky Fried Torchic, part of this good dinner.
This commercial was brought to you by LTM WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!

LTM WINS!!!!!!!!!

OmicronEagle
8th October 2007, 1:38 AM
Team Sunny Castform wins.
;351-r; ;351-r; ;351-s; ;351-s; ;351-s; ;351-s; ;351; ;351;

The Lemonkraken
8th October 2007, 1:41 AM
LTM & the Mawiles Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OmicronEagle
8th October 2007, 1:44 AM
No! Casper the Sunny Castform and I win!

The Lemonkraken
8th October 2007, 1:53 AM
Meanwhile, in a pineapple under the sea.
Spongebob: *Laughs* Gary that was fun, wasn't it?
Gary: Meow!!!!!!!
Spongebob: What is it Gary?
*A tall Mawile walks towards the snail & picks him up*
Spongebob: What do you think you're doing ?!!!!!!!!
*The tall Mawile kills Gary*
Spongebob: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*The tall Mawile kills Spongebob*
*The tall Mawile reveals himself to be LTM*
LTM: Yay! I killed Spongebob & Gary!!!! Next I will kill Patrick.
*More soon*

LTM WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverdragonlaura
8th October 2007, 2:03 AM
^ (hahaha funny!)
but Team Flamingswamp wins!!!

OmicronEagle
8th October 2007, 2:06 AM
Mawille: Mawillle!
* A giant Castform melts evry mawile*
Beaten:*Kicks theswampertgirl*
I WIN!

silverdragonlaura
8th October 2007, 2:12 AM
*kicks you back*
team flamingswamp wins!!!!!

The Lemonkraken
8th October 2007, 2:13 AM
*Snaps fingers to make Mawiles live again, & kills OmicronEagle*
LTM: Now back to the story.
Previously on "The death of dumb characters"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in a pineapple under the sea.
Spongebob: *Laughs* Gary that was fun, wasn't it?
Gary: Meow!!!!!!!
Spongebob: What is it Gary?
*A tall Mawile walks towards the snail & picks him up*
Spongebob: What do you think you're doing ?!!!!!!!!
*The tall Mawile kills Gary*
Spongebob: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*The tall Mawile kills Spongebob*
*The tall Mawile reveals himself to be LTM*
LTM: Yay! I killed Spongebob & Gary!!!! Next I will kill Patrick.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*LTM walks over to Patrick's house*
*Knocks*
Patrick: Hello Spongebob! Wait, you're not Sponegebob.
LTM: No, I'm not.
Patrick: Then, who are you?
LTM: Um.... the mailman?
Patrick: Oh, ok then...what do you have fo me?
LTM: Death.
Patrick: Then let me have it!
*LTM kills Patrick*
LTM: You got it. Next I will kill Squidward.
*More soon*

LTM WINS!!!!!!!

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 3:02 AM
Team Flamingswamp Is Teh Winzor!

silverdragonlaura
8th October 2007, 3:11 AM
Yup, Team flamingswamp wins!!!

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 3:14 AM
Winning For Three Straight Posts Is Team Flamingswamp!

silverdragonlaura
8th October 2007, 3:20 AM
now it's four!
go team flamingswamp!

Miss Rarity
8th October 2007, 3:22 AM
I win!!!!!!

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 3:23 AM
FLAMINGSWAMP IS TEH PWNZORZ!

I have proof.

we win.

silverdragonlaura
8th October 2007, 3:24 AM
yeah! you tell em!
team flamingswamp rules!

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 3:24 AM
YES IT DOES!

TEAM FLAMINGSWAMP IS MADE OF PWNSOME WIN!

yes we are.

silverdragonlaura
8th October 2007, 3:40 AM
Yup we are the champs!
team Flamingswamp rules!

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 3:41 AM
FLAMING SWAMP 5 POSTS IN A ROW! NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

cuz we are win.

Skater Trainer
8th October 2007, 3:46 AM
I win you all fail at life.

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 3:51 AM
yes, yes i do, which is why i have a forum life.

but in other news...

TEAM FLAMINGSWAMP HAS WON ONCE AGAIN! AN ASTONISHING FEAT!

coldFIRE-blazichard
8th October 2007, 3:54 AM
;006;
;006;
;006;
;006;

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 3:54 AM
TEAM FLAMINGSWAMP PWNS JOO!

yes, WE DOO!

nine seconds.

two seconds.

coldFIRE-blazichard
8th October 2007, 3:57 AM
;006;;006;;006;;006;

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 3:58 AM
we win, you lose is simple.

11 seconds.

6 seconds.

ray2020
8th October 2007, 3:58 AM
i win
the end(?)

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 3:59 AM
nope, we have to win, as in TEAM FLAMINGSWAMP!

all capitals is necessary.

ray2020
8th October 2007, 4:15 AM
heavymetal wins

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 4:16 AM
FlamingSwamp is teh win, you know it, admit it, nothing beats TEAM FLAMINGSWAMP!

I CAN PROVE IT

We won.

there.

ray2020
8th October 2007, 4:48 AM
i proved by reasoning that i win
just there

ray2020
8th October 2007, 4:49 AM
i proved by reasoning that i win
just there

Yukikaze
8th October 2007, 5:02 AM
I win. Go me.

chamo-chan
8th October 2007, 5:54 AM
You guys made me do this:
;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257; ;257;
Team BlazikenPWNSYou WINS!

Fonzo123454321
8th October 2007, 5:59 AM
die everybody and burn to the ground! And i win for now

OmicronEagle
8th October 2007, 6:18 AM
Team Castform wins! You all lose!!
;351-r; ;351-s; ;351-i; ;351;

Fonzo123454321
8th October 2007, 6:23 AM
i win for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ChaosAngel
8th October 2007, 8:34 AM
Dark pokemon own all of ya!!!!!

Team Darkness Wins!!!!

Silver Suicune
8th October 2007, 8:59 AM
Mods please lock this thread, so I win. >_>

ChaosAngel
8th October 2007, 9:00 AM
Dark pokemon own all of ya!!!!!

Team Darkness Wins!!!!

Groudonny the groundstar
8th October 2007, 9:05 AM
Sorry but green wins.

MetalMEB
8th October 2007, 10:03 AM
The Metalheads win!!

Silver Suicune
8th October 2007, 10:39 AM
spam 10char.

Cubed
8th October 2007, 10:41 AM
spam 10char.

REPORTED!

I win.

Silver Suicune
8th October 2007, 11:30 AM
REPORTED!

I win.

You bi*ch! *punches you square in the face*
DING DING DING! And SS wins!

Scenice
8th October 2007, 11:51 AM
Team Emo win!!! ^^

Flembo
8th October 2007, 12:30 PM
so um well I just wanna say before I go... I WIN!!!

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 2:05 PM
Team FLAMINGSWAMP! is teh winnner once aain.

fuzyfuz
8th October 2007, 2:17 PM
Woo! To Heck With Your Picu And Kirby! I Win!

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 2:54 PM
TEAM FLAMINSWAMP CONSISTING OF ULTAFLAME AND THESWAMPERTGIRL WINS!!!!

haha, i know that everything in that post of yours was a capital.

Fonzo123454321
8th October 2007, 2:56 PM
i win for now

Pikasaur
8th October 2007, 3:22 PM

Scenice
8th October 2007, 3:26 PM
Team Emo win!!!

UltaFlame
8th October 2007, 3:31 PM
TEAM FLAMINGSWAMP PWN THROUGH TEAM EMO

oh and I heard you an awesome banner maker.

Pokemanyak
8th October 2007, 3:35 PM
I win..........

Scenice
8th October 2007, 3:46 PM
Team Emo win!!!

TEAM FLAMINGSWAMP PWN THROUGH TEAM EMO

oh and I heard you an awesome banner maker.

Thanks ^^ Taking a brake this month though ^^'

Pikasaur
8th October 2007, 4:41 PM

theicypirate
8th October 2007, 4:48 PM
Z0mg you all n33[) to stop because we all know 1 wlLL \/\/I|\|

shaoon
8th October 2007, 4:50 PM
Me winner. You all lose!

Rikku
8th October 2007, 5:23 PM
no,you lose I win,cause you dont give credit to Raden Surya for that battle animation.

Fonzo123454321
8th October 2007, 6:14 PM
i win and all you die

coldFIRE-blazichard
8th October 2007, 6:15 PM
;006;

10charac

Blaperile
8th October 2007, 6:16 PM

Rikku
8th October 2007, 6:16 PM
This is truly the stupidest thread ever. What's even more stupid is that PsiUmbreon approved the idea to make this thread.

Its a game,so what? people enjoyed it.btw I win!

Totdilepika!
8th October 2007, 10:49 PM
I Win!!!!!