PDA

View Full Version : wut attacks can a munchlax use??

poke-flight
25th February 2006, 3:44 AM
i was just wondering cuz i really like munchlax also really wishes it wont evolve into a snorelax but :(

Judai Yuki
25th February 2006, 3:46 AM
Metronome
Rest
Protect
Sleep Talk
Take Down?

ghost master
25th February 2006, 3:47 AM
In America it hasnt used any attacks. In the Japanese version its used Solarbeam, Metronome, Focus Punch, and Tackle. It most likely wont evolve because its a marketing gimmick for the 4th generation and will most likely stay in its current form forever.

CyberCubed
25th February 2006, 4:00 AM
Munchlax evolving has the same chances of Pikachu evolving, in other words...never!

pikachu146
25th February 2006, 6:16 AM
You can check this thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=45514).

Geki
25th February 2006, 6:51 AM
I hope Munchlax never evolves. And like ghost master said, it won't since it's advertising the 4th Generation.

Gravy
25th February 2006, 12:54 PM
Munchlax also knows Hypnosis. See if you can figure THAT one out boys and girls! http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Edgekid Matt
25th February 2006, 1:48 PM
I hope Munchlax never evolves. And like ghost master said, it won't since it's advertising the 4th Generation.

Yea, It probably won't evolve, Shame really I much prefer Snorlax which it would evolve in to.

poke-flight
25th February 2006, 8:43 PM
Munchlax evolving has the same chances of Pikachu evolving, in other words...never!

excellent!;munchlax; ;munchlax; ;munchlax; ;222;

MarcmenX
26th February 2006, 12:15 PM
Well Munchlax might evolve, but waaaaaay later, like in the 6th generation or something >.> yano, when the 4th gen franchise is done and they move onto another franchise where Munchlax won't matter anymore

then again, we're going to the 4th gen and Pikachu hasn't evolved yet (mainly cuase he's so popular) so I could be wrong

ChaosMage
26th February 2006, 5:19 PM
excellent!;munchlax; ;munchlax; ;munchlax; ;222;

I too wish for Munchlax to become a Corsola. And the smilie approach really makes that bizzare, inconcievable idea make sense!

Magus
27th February 2006, 1:33 AM
then again, we're going to the 4th gen and Pikachu hasn't evolved yet (mainly cuase he's so popular) so I could be wrong
Pikachu is the mascot of the entire franchise. Munchlax isn't. So Munchlax could evolve someday, but Pikachu never will.

ghost master
27th February 2006, 1:39 AM
Pikachu is the mascot of the entire franchise. Munchlax isn't. So Munchlax could evolve someday, but Pikachu never will.There are a few reasons why Munchlax will never evolve. First of all as stated before it is a 4th gen. pokemon and will most likely stay there for all of D/P saga in that form. Also gamefreak stated they wanted Munchlax to be the 4th gen. mascot. I recall them saying they wanted Munchlax to be the next pikachu as well.

Addydo
27th February 2006, 3:31 AM
There are a few reasons why Munchlax will never evolve. First of all as stated before it is a 4th gen. pokemon and will most likely stay there for all of D/P saga in that form. Also gamefreak stated they wanted Munchlax to be the 4th gen. mascot. I recall them saying they wanted Munchlax to be the next pikachu as well.

Well, That's just Prime! :D It's good to here that news, cause Munchlax ;munchlax; is my favorite 4th Generation Pokemon! :D

Poké_Master
27th February 2006, 3:46 AM
Munchlax knows Solarbeam in the US version. Yesterday, Skitty copied Munchlax's Solarbeam attack during its Assist round

Mewdio
27th February 2006, 3:51 AM
I doubt that Mays munchlax will evolve because there was already a snorelax on the show

ChaosMage
27th February 2006, 6:01 PM
I doubt that Mays munchlax will evolve because there was already a snorelax on the show

May will never get an Ash pokemon, you're right! Maybe one, 'cause she has a Bulbasaur, but never a second! Surely!

blaze boy
27th February 2006, 11:47 PM
May will never get an Ash pokemon, you're right! Maybe one, 'cause she has a Bulbasaur, but never a second! Surely!

What about Squirtle ?

Alfonso
27th February 2006, 11:49 PM
What about Squirtle ?

Chaos was being sarcastic.

chosen_one386
28th February 2006, 12:01 AM
The only one I know is Solorbeam when Skitty used Assist in the Grand Festival.

Heracross
28th February 2006, 12:07 AM
The only one I know is Solorbeam when Skitty used Assist in the Grand Festival.
Omg are you serious?! Wow! Thank you for that truly astounding revelation. I certainly never would have known that from reading the rest of the thread.

blaze boy
28th February 2006, 12:20 AM
Chaos was being sarcastic.

It is hard to tell when not spoken.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
28th February 2006, 4:33 AM
what about bite or crunch? munchlax likes to bite things right?

Chris
28th February 2006, 9:44 AM

Why are we still questioning what moves it knows? A link was given that directly leads to a specific thread about what attacks what Pokémon has in each trainers' posession.

This topic's gotten out of hand.