PDA

View Full Version : Chronicles of the Shadow Pokemon Calamity Discussion Thread

Ohtachi
25th February 2006, 9:23 PM
Here members may discuss the RP known as Chronicles of the Shadow Pokemon Calamity and give suggestions and opinions on it and how it can improve, or just what you think. All related discussions on the RP and the SPW RP may also be discussed. All questions shall be answered.

cdra1617
25th February 2006, 9:28 PM
Okay, I'm making a sign-up. Just a question:

Will the original characters from GSPW come into play? Or are they all gone? Basically, for the time frame can I use Hydra's daughter or like... her great-great granddaughter or something?

Just curious. ^^ I'll work on my Dragonair now.

Copy + Paste is good.

Ohtachi
25th February 2006, 9:35 PM
Pandemonium comes from the time period when the Shadow Pokemon War took place, and knows all the main characters from it. Therefore, there will be some reference to the past war and how it is connected to the current crisis. You may not use the exact same Pokemon that you used for the SPW. Your Pokemon may not be related to a Pokemon from the SPW. But if you want, you may conduct a Mini-Story on what happened to that Pokemon after the SPW. This may only happen after your main character meets Pandemonium. Which will happen later in your story.

cdra1617
25th February 2006, 9:46 PM
Okay, so it can't be related to the old characters. Would these have ever heard of the old characters through legend? Just trying to see how I can incoroperate Hydra at all, since I'm using another Dragonair. However, if I can't I'm fine too.

Ohtachi
25th February 2006, 9:49 PM
Yes, the old characters can be heard of through legend. All of the SPW Pokemon have already died, but their memory will live on through legends and through Pandemonium's memories. But the main characters of this story can have the option of discovering the origins of the SPW Pokemon later on.

katiekitten
1st March 2006, 10:05 PM
Hello again everyone! *waves*

It's nice to be back everyone. This should be a lot of fun!

[/useless post]

Bulk
1st March 2006, 10:12 PM
Um, I have no idea what happened in the original SPC. Is that really going to matter? Will it be explained later in the RP if it does matter?

cdra1617
1st March 2006, 10:29 PM
I don't think it even matters, but if you like you can read some of them. The second one vanished though... >< I'm sure it doesn't matter, but I do think Pandemonium can/will tell about it too. ^^;;

Ohtachi
1st March 2006, 11:07 PM
I'm sure it doesn't matter, but I do think Pandemonium can/will tell about it too. ^^;;

I think so, too. [Hint]

The Burnt Shadow
3rd March 2006, 7:13 AM
Okay another question, you remember Mewtwo gave a child to Jirachi. So I was thinking, am I allowed to play as Jirachi who goes along with the plot but brings the kid Mewtwo has left behind to Jirachi?

Ohtachi
3rd March 2006, 9:26 PM
Yes, you may. But you can only have one character so the kid Mewtwo can't be directly into your plot. Also, Jirachi's plot can't be a direct continuation from the SPW.

katiekitten
5th March 2006, 8:24 PM
Me sir have a quick question: For my first post, I am having my character explore these caves with scenes depicted on the walls. Should I make something up about some long lost civilisation or could it give a hint to my last character, Cat? I thought that that would be neat, and would spark my characters interest, so he would actively attempt to discover Cats past. That ok?

On another note, what have you lot been up to lately?

Ohtachi
5th March 2006, 8:32 PM
Which ever you want to start out with is okay by me. I haven't been doing much. We need a few more memebers to sign-up, followed by me. Lol.

Shadows Follower
6th March 2006, 9:22 PM
Hi There. Can't wait for it to start. Do have some questions...

1) Will Shadow Pokemon be able to evolve later cause further into the RPG, I would like mine to evolve.
2) Seeing how Shadow Pokemon are the bad guys here, would that mean that the the players who use Shadow Pokemon get.... killed near the end?

Ohtachi
6th March 2006, 9:24 PM
Your Shadow Pokemon may evolve if that is what you want. No, your Shadow pokemon will not be killed in the end if that is not what you want. If you want they may be purified in the end. Your choices.

Bulk
15th March 2006, 6:39 PM
Out of interest, can I become a Shadow Pokemon later on in the RP? If so, I'll do that. That'll even the numbers a bit.

Ohtachi
16th March 2006, 12:42 AM
Yes, but you'd have to EDIT your Sign-Up form with that.

Bulk
16th March 2006, 10:18 PM
Well, I don't want Geodude to make the choice to be a Shadow Pokemon later on, I want him to be forced into it. That'd be quite difficult to incorperate into the sign-up wihtout giving too much away so I'll leave it for now, if that's ok.

Ohtachi
18th March 2006, 10:59 PM
It's ok. But when Geodude becomes a Shadow Pokemon, EDIT your Sign-Up form to avoid some confusion.

spideyjvc
25th March 2006, 10:35 PM
There seems to be alot of questions about becoming shadows later in the RPG...I myself had become a shadow in the 3rd part of the Shadow pokemon war, and you can evolve if your shadow.
Anyway...Hey guys ^_^ we got alot of new RPers here, i'll inform Enflamed Steelix of the sign ups when I can get in contact with him.

Ohtachi
26th March 2006, 6:53 PM
I sent PMs to enflamedsteelix because I thought he'd be interested in a remake be he never replied to mine. Maybe it's best we don't PM him.

spideyjvc
26th March 2006, 7:42 PM
I'll see if I can get in contact with him when he signs on to AIM...
but for now he hasn't been on for a while, so he hasn't been online at the same time as me...

Ohtachi
27th March 2006, 1:28 AM
Well, I don't wanna bother him if he doesn't want to join. So just ask nicely once and if he doesn't want to we'll proceed without him.

Electrified_Pichu
28th March 2006, 9:46 PM
Sorry I'm late English project has started and ive spent last week researching... plus ive been playing MS.

Anyways I cant wait for the RPG to start. I thought it had already begun while i was playing/researching. Hopefully Enflamedsteelix joins again then we have like the original RPGers plus new people.

P.S. i might not be hear for the next few days Kingdom hearts 2 comes out tomarrow

Ohtachi
28th March 2006, 9:52 PM
I haven't been able to start the RP because of my Science Fair Project. :( School seems to have tied us all up. Hopefully the RP will start some time next week. I'll be more free.

Charmaster15
29th March 2006, 2:42 PM
school has got me tied up too...so ya probably next week or the week after that would be good for me. I just hope this RPing game starts soon so I wont be as bored as the last RPing game.

katiekitten
29th March 2006, 2:55 PM
Ebil school... I had to write an eight page essay in less than a week. I did it the night before it was due, which is a bad idea... *shudders*

I'm ready to start when you ll are! *runs to catch up in RPGs*

Ohtachi
29th March 2006, 7:40 PM
I did a ten page research report in one night. I didn't even have coffee to keep me awake. I hated last semester of school. I still am suffering from memories of the previous year. I'm thinking about having the RP start next friday. Any objections or suggestions?

katiekitten
29th March 2006, 7:46 PM
Next Friday... I am on holiday from Saturday, I'll see if I can get on. I should be able to. :)

Charmaster15
3rd April 2006, 5:14 PM
none with me...Nothing really is happeningon friday at my school so i should be ok.

Ohtachi
4th April 2006, 1:19 AM
Ok, the RP will start on Friday, then. :)

The Burnt Shadow
4th April 2006, 4:33 PM
Well I started vacation a week ago. It'll be interesting to do this over again, since I have vacation now, I'll try and be a bit more active...

katiekitten
4th April 2006, 6:11 PM
Friday it is then! *starts preparing ideas for post*

spideyjvc
5th April 2006, 9:52 PM
Burnt Shadow, did you read my edit in my sign up?
(If you didn't it's on the last page, read it before the RP starts so theres no confusion)

Ohtachi
6th April 2006, 2:11 AM
Ok. I won't be that busy friday so we'll begin it then. I'll send out PMs friday when the RP starts.

The Burnt Shadow
6th April 2006, 12:40 PM
Yeah I read it, I'll just edit it and say something slightly different...

Electrified_Pichu
8th April 2006, 12:09 AM
Ok so the RPG starts today or next friday? Either way i cant wait. I will have to spend some time on projects though.... I think teachers give u projects in the same week just to ruin everyones free time....

Ohtachi
8th April 2006, 4:17 AM
It was going to be now but everyone is offline so it'll be tomorrow.

cdra1617
8th April 2006, 4:19 AM
Actually, I'm online. I'm always invisible, so don't worry if I'm not on. ^^

Ohtachi
8th April 2006, 4:22 AM
Ok. I get confused about invisibility mode. I have to leave in about 30 minutes but the least I could do is finish my Sign-Up Form.

spideyjvc
8th April 2006, 4:39 AM
Im on too, but for some reason Serebii doesn't show me online sometimes...Even if im looking at my profile while signed on to my profile!...
anyway, some people dont sign on until early in the morning, so it's good to strat it up whenever you can, that way by the time you go online tomorrow, at least some people would have posted in it already, but then again, I guess a little more suspence would get me amped up ^_^

Ohtachi
8th April 2006, 4:43 AM
Good to see people begin to wake up. It's almost midnight over here you'd think everyone would be awake. j/k

Desert_Rose
8th April 2006, 5:11 AM
Lol! I'm awake and it's...11:10pm!! Wooh!! Anyway, is the RPG about to start since you posted your sign-up, Ohtachi?

spideyjvc
8th April 2006, 5:13 AM
12:12 AM over here on the east coast...
*looks around room*
Why is everyone sleeping?...

RaZoR LeAf
8th April 2006, 12:20 PM
I don't see what Invisibility modes and the time have to do with your RPG.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=110332

Ohtachi
8th April 2006, 4:11 PM
Oook. Anyways, I'll go through the remaining Sign-Ups now and then we'll start soon. Also, it has started:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=113475

katiekitten
8th April 2006, 7:21 PM
Its my brothers birthday today, and my grandparents are visiting... I'll try to post today, but I have a sinking feeling that I will be VERY busy. Sorry!

Bulk
11th April 2006, 2:52 PM
Terribly sorry, but I really don't have any time to do this RPG. I've stopped posting in all my other RPG's (apart from one) as I'm entering the exam period and I just don't have time anymore. Really sorry. I would've started but I was on holiday when the RPG started and I don't have time to read all the posts. Would it be ok if I could turn up in the RPG after a while and I've got the majority of my revision done? I'll make it make sense and all it's just I don't have time to start up a whole new story with a brand knew character and all. Really really sorry.

katiekitten
12th April 2006, 6:34 AM
Poor Bulk... Ah well, just come when you can. :)

Just letting you all know that if anyone has a problem with what I posted, PLEASE let me know! I would hate to ruin anyones ideas, plans. Even if it is the most trivial thing, please do let me know. Thankies! *hugs the lot of you*

Ohtachi
12th April 2006, 8:30 PM
It's okay. Just come back and Post when you can.