PDA

View Full Version : My Elite four team

Overheat Hothead
25th February 2006, 10:35 PM
Some of these Pokemon are still being trained but i will put what moves i want them to have before the elite four (i have 8 badges)

Blaziken LV 55
@ none Jolly
-Overheat
-Blaze kick
-Sky Uppercut
-Slash

Ludiculo (lombre) LV 33
@ none Bashful
-Hydro pump
-Solarbeam
-Theif
-Sunny day

Gyarados LV 48
@ none Brave
-Rain Dance
-Hydro pump
-Surf
-Dragon Rage

Salamance (Bagon) LV20
@ none Quiet
-Hydro Pump
-Flame Thrower
-Fly
-Dragon Claw

Beautifly LV46
@ none Brave
-Thief
-Morning Sun
-Silver Wind
-Giga Drain

Pikachu LV 38
@ none Sassy
-Attract
-Thunder
-Thunderbolt
-Slam

P.S. Is Raichu that much better than pikachu? because i find Raichu hidious (no offence to Raichu lovers)
Also i really need help with items! everyone i have heard use Leftovers but i have no idea where to get it!

PikaChuu
25th February 2006, 11:46 PM
P.S. Is Raichu that much better than pikachu? because i find Raichu hidious (no offence to Raichu lovers)
Also i really need help with items! everyone i have heard use Leftovers but i have no idea where to get it!

I think Pikachu is better then Raichu. And looks much better. Overal, I would pick pikachu over raichu anyday. Nice team btw. For the left overs, try looking in the Garbage cans, but it depends what game do you have?

TOY MACHINE
25th February 2006, 11:51 PM
heres the deal

pika s better w/ light ball

gyarados is physical not special as is salamence

beautifly is usless

and ludicolo is only good with

swiftswim@leftovers
surf
gigadrain
toxic
rain dance

dont take me to that set ive never used it and im sure somone will fix it

Overheat Hothead
25th February 2006, 11:55 PM
Well what moves should i give to Gyarados and Salamance? Also what can replace Beautifly?

P.S. I am playing Emerald with no ablity to trade.

Sort of off subject: What the heck is wrong with beautifly? it is easily trained, it has a decent move pool (in my opinion), is good against dark Pokemon (which is in the elite Four), it looks cool and is all around just awsome!

Hey, PikaChuu
you seem to be an expert at the Chu family i have one question, is it worth the trouble of breeding just to get Voltackle?

Thanx

PikaChuu
25th February 2006, 11:58 PM
P.S. I am playing Emerald with no ablity to trade.
Hmm.. No idea then how to get Leftovers..

Overheat Hothead
26th February 2006, 12:04 AM
ok, thanx NE way

hey i was just reading someone elses Rate my Team Thread and they had a Salamance with a similer move set and it was rated good

DragonDance
26th February 2006, 12:19 AM
then it was a noob, just like PikaChuu. Raichu is better if you can't get light ball.

you can't get leftovers untill you beat the E4. other then that, go with TOY MACHINE.

TOY MACHINE
26th February 2006, 6:34 AM
salamence
adament
dragondance
eq
aerial ace
rockslide

lose gyarados him and sala are the same only differance is that

salamence>gyarados

for beatifly if you are looking to kill darks you havea perfectly eager blaziken to tear through them if you are scared

pikachu can handle the water

Sceptile 100
26th February 2006, 7:07 AM
If you really don't want a Raichu get Pikachu with a lightball. Lighball doubles Pikachu's Special Attack making it have a heavyfull damage. But I warn you. I caught a box full of pikachu (a little over a box full) and only one had lightball. My friend caught two box full of pikachu and only one had a lightball.

Hmm.. No idea then how to get Leftovers..You get leftovers in a garbage pail at the S. Anne. You know, the ship. The bad news is you can't get there until you beat the elite 4. You can buy leftovers with battle points in the battle frontier too.

Hey, PikaChuu
you seem to be an expert at the Chu family i have one question, is it worth the trouble of breeding just to get Voltackle?

ThanxYes, the only way to get volt tackle is breeding two pikachu.

P.S. (important) Your female pikachu has to hold lightball in order to get lightball.

Shadowcat
26th February 2006, 1:03 PM
To the above poster. It's the S.S.Aqua.

You need a female Pikachu with Light Ball to get Light Ball?

ROFLMAO.

You need a female Pikachu to hold Light Ball when placed in the Day Care Center for breeding in order for the baby Pichu, which hatches from the egg you receive, to have Volt Tackle.

Nothing Else.

Eontios
26th February 2006, 3:45 PM
Pikachu and Beautifly won't last too loong unless they're in the Lv 50 range. Then they might be able to last longer in the battle. Trian your bagon into a salamence, as bagon are not too good. Ludicolo's sunny day makes solarbeam awesome, but it counteracts hydro pump, making it 50% less effective. But, if you do train blaziken up to Lv. 60, if it knows sky uppercut, it should be able to take care of Sydney and Glacia. You might want to get a walrien, it could know Ice Beam, which takes care of Drake, and possibly Phoebe. Pikachu will have to be a Raichu if you want it to beat wallace's pokemon, but why not settle for a psychic type that knows Thunderbolt and Ice Beam/Ice Punch? Beware of Wallace's Whiscash, though...a good solar beam from Ludicolo should kill it. And gyrados also needs to have physical moves, not special ones such as Surf or Hydropump.

TOY MACHINE
26th February 2006, 9:15 PM
if i know anything about ludicolo it is that sunny beaming is lol (on him)

his trait is swift swim

he needs

surf
raindance
leechseed
gigadran

Overheat Hothead
27th February 2006, 4:40 AM
Is this better???

Blaziken LV 57
@ Shellbell Jolly
-Overheat
-Blaze kick
-Sky Uppercut
-Slash

Ludiculo (I need to breed for one)
(what nature should i breed for?)
-Gigadrain
-Leech seed
-Rain Dance
-Surf

Castform LV 25
@ Shellbell Lonely
-Sunny day
-Solarbeam
-Thunderbolt
-Icebeam

Salamance (Bagon) LV21
@ none Quiet
-Headbutt
-Double Edge
-Fly
-Dragon Claw

Beautifly LV46
@ none Brave
-Thief
-Morning Sun
-Silver Wind
-Giga Drain

Pikachu LV 32
@ Light Ball (Yes I found one) Careful
-Attract/Sweetkiss (i dont know)
-Thunder
-Volt Tackle
-Slam

I know they need to be stronger but that is the Level they are at now. the moves are not current but what i want them to have before the Elite Four.

StrayedBullet
27th February 2006, 7:46 AM
Ludicolo can be:

Ludicolo
Modest/ Bold nature
Surf
Rain Dance
Leech Seed
Ice Beam

If you must, use Giga Drain over Thief on Beautifly. Also Salamence should be: Dragon Dance/ Rockslide/ EQ/ Fire Blast OR Brick Break OR filler.

-SB ;001;

Fluorescent Adolescent
27th February 2006, 5:35 PM
Some of these Pokemon are still being trained but i will put what moves i want them to have before the elite four (i have 8 badges)

Blaziken LV 55
@ Leftovers Adamant
-Flamethrower
-Swords Dance
-Sky Uppercut
-Rock Slide

Why flamethrower you ask? This is in-game, needs the PP.

Ludiculo (lombre) LV 33
@ Leftovers Bold
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Leech Seed
-Rain Dance

Blah.

Gyarados LV 48
@ Leftovers Adamant
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Body Slam/Sleep Talk
-Rest

His special attack is like half of what his attack base stat is so he's best as a physical sweeper ;/ Also I did sleeptalking set because quite frankly, its moveset is horrible for physical sweeping and its a rarity to get HP Fly in-game and taunt is useless in-game anyway :/

Salamance (Bagon) LV20
@ Choice Band Adamant
-Rock Slide
-Flame Thrower/Hydro Pump/Fire Blast
-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake

Blah he does the same job as gyara really.

Beautifly LV46
@ Leftovers Timid
-Stun spore
-Morning Sun
-Psychic
-Giga Drain/Substitute

This thing is horrible.

Pikachu LV 38
@ Light Ball Timid
-Surf
-Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute

Ugh if you can't find Light Ball, then evolve it to Raichu for Gods sake.

As for the leftovers thing, Shell bell is always an option over it/pinch berries. Hope I've helped ;l

Looks like I'm the only one who provided a useful rate here :P

Overheat Hothead
28th February 2006, 1:03 AM
at the moment i have like 5 light balls qand 60 pikachu just to tell you
Ive come up with i final team that i think might work but tell me if it doesnt I know they need to be stronger but that is the Level they are at now. the moves are not current but what i want them to have before the Elite Four.

Blaziken LV 57
@ Shellbell Jolly (i cant breed without ditto which i get after the elite four)
-Flamethrower
-Dig???
-Sky Uppercut
-Slash
(i cant get the BF moves)

Ludiculo (Lotad) LV 5
@ Shellbell Bold
-Gigadrain
-Leech Seed
-Rain Dance
-Surf

Tropius LV 18
@ Shellbell/Chesto Berry Modest
-Fly (I need this. just gotta have it)
-Leechseed/Solar Beam
-Sunny Day
-Synthesis

Salamance (Bagon) LV 5
@ (where do i get a choice band) Adamant
-Earthquake
-Flamethrower
-Aerial Ace
-Dragon Claw

Stamie (I need to catch one with the right nature)
@ Shellbell Modest
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Psychic
-Surf

Pikachu LV 32
@ Light Ball (Yes I found one) Timid
-Hidden Power [water] (how do i get surf on pikachu??)
-Thunderbolt
-Volt Tackle(it has static ability that paralyzs and i like volt tackle)
-Slam (i already used substitute)

There is still some stuff i need help on and i will appreciate it along with the help you have already given