PDA

View Full Version : Never Started over

Turtle Fiasco
26th February 2006, 7:01 AM
I recieved my very first gameboy along with my very first gameboy game when I was in fourth grade. Uh, it was a gameboy color, and the game was Pokemon Silver. And guess what? I still play it and I have never started the game over once. Yup that's right. No lie, and I'm in ninth grade now. (I beat the game sometime in the fourth)

I was wondering if anyone else has had this game and never restarted for whatever reason, or am I just crazy?

I'm trying to get all the pokemon from scratch. Scary. I know.

killerkyogre14
26th February 2006, 7:03 AM
i have .
same version
silver
had four lv 100 pokemon

and i lost the game in my room
somewhere

emeraldellie
26th February 2006, 7:11 AM
I've never restarted my Gold. I messed up on a bunch of things, but it's nothing that can't be fixed by using my Crystal for TM's and such. Most of my games were either restarted on accident, or to get exclusive Pokemon again, and neither of those has ever happened.

Raichu-chan
26th February 2006, 7:17 AM
I never restarted my Crystal. I had a full Pokedex and 8 level 100 Pokemon. I spent 250+ hours on that game x.x Unfortunately, it got destroyed a couple years ago. I'm still a little ticked off about it, even now. XD

Saph
26th February 2006, 1:52 PM
I always restart my games. I've never even faced Red on GSC before. :/

Shiny Heracross
26th February 2006, 9:53 PM
I restarted my game a few times on my Silver the day I got it because I was trying to find out who the best starter was. So then I started my official file that same day, and haven't started over ever since. I played the game constantly, but took a long break sometime inbetween. It's at about 225 hours, and it has 130 Pokemon caught, but only one level 100. (My Meganium. lol) I've been playing it a lot more lately though.

zeppelin
27th February 2006, 9:15 AM
im playing gold alot and i just got murkrow and hitmontop

Chilled2m7
1st March 2006, 7:57 AM
I got my Silver version in 9th grade ande now I'm a sophomore in college.
Silver was my first game and I dont think I would ever want to erase my first memories of pokemon

BobDoily
1st March 2006, 3:07 PM
got gold..... a long time ago, when it first came out. Never restarted, have a pokedex at 249 which I got myself via renting other versions and my own yellow.

Have lots of lv 100s. can't remember how many

Rabóckži
1st March 2006, 7:07 PM
My Silver and Crystal versions have been reseted a lot when they weren't mine (always I borrowed and restarted them) but since they were mine I've started and kept the same save

Turtle Fiasco
4th March 2006, 4:19 AM
I think I have over two hundred hours on the game, and a puny pokedex of 129. What's wrong with me?

Luxuria
4th March 2006, 10:59 AM
I'm not exactly sure if I ever restarted my Silver. Some kid gave it to me and I'm not sure if he restarted or not. But ever since I got it, I haven't restarted except the odd time that I'm bored and feel like starting from scratch. :P But I never save over my file. <3

-Espacio-
5th March 2006, 6:15 AM
I just restarted my Crystal yesterday. i had 210 hours and 215 pokemon caught. I never should have restarted it

Milotic_Master
12th March 2006, 2:24 PM
I started my crystal over 3 times. I only started my silver over once. my pokedex had 234 pokes in it. My gold is now my best 2nd gen game. Celebi and Mew are my best pokemon in gold.;251;

Omega Pirate
12th March 2006, 2:29 PM
I had the same file on silver for about a year then got bored with it and started a new one. A couple of months ago I found it in my room and it had been bent somehow. It wouldn't work so I taped it up and started a new game again but I didn't play it for very long because the lure of Sapphire was to great so I started a new game on Sapphire and it's the best I've had.

munchlaxboy
12th March 2006, 2:40 PM
I got gold version when i was in kindergarten or 1st grade and i never restarted it. I'm now in 5th grade.

Akayfortyseven
12th March 2006, 9:53 PM
i live in the uk and imported silver from america the xmas it came out...i was the envy of all my mates :) i still havnt restarted it to this day, the clock is about 4 hours slow, the day is a day behind, and occasionally the game freezes, but id never restart it, 2 pokes missing from pokedex (celebi and mew), 12 lvl 100s, ahh the good old days