PDA

View Full Version : I find this offending.

ZGDK
26th February 2006, 1:56 PM
Well, whenever I post in the Link Battle/Competitive Fourm, I get in trouble for not EV Training and leveling my Pokemon to 55. I find it very rude that it's getting moved due to those reasons.

Fluorescent Adolescent
26th February 2006, 2:04 PM
If you'd cared to even read the stickies, you would have realised that if you post in the competitive RMT section, not only should you post a team, as opposed to one pokemon, but you should also state the means of which you were battling. You did not state whether you were going to link-up with friends and battle or battle competitively via Battle Frontier/colisseum etc.

Basically, you had a level 55 pokemon and said about training it so thus it should apply to in-game. You did not state the means of battling as I have already mentioned.

So don't be offended (and why you are I'll never know) :/

Shining Mew
26th February 2006, 2:19 PM
I dont even see in any threads you made in CRMT people "getting you in trouble" for not EV training.

Unless you just cant accept criticism from the people rating your sets and you came here to whine about them being "mean."

Chris
28th February 2006, 11:11 AM
Rather than bringing this up in public, have you bothered bringing this to a mod's attention over in the section? Like Jess, I couldn't find anything either, so I'm not sure what you're talking about with this.

I'm gonna close this since this is really going no where. If you have a problem, PM a mod of the section. Also present links. It makes things so much easier on us if we have direct links of the problem at hand, rather than having us look for them.