PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody.

Akutenshi
27th February 2006, 2:34 AM
Well, I have been reading over the forums here for a while, and I finally decided to join. Um, let's see...I have liked Pokemon ever since 1999. I recently just started to regain interest in Pokemon, but I don't think I will be as big as I used to be on it. That is pretty much it, I suppose. Oh yeah, Hello, and thank you for having me.

Kiseki
27th February 2006, 2:40 AM
Welcome, Akutenshi. I hope you follow the rules, and have a great time here. And yeah, I don't like Pokemon a lot like I used to, but I still love it in some way. And again, please enjoy it here!
~Maseki ;200;

Kurama
27th February 2006, 2:40 AM
frick yes wat is up man oh yeah boyo

(p.s: im irish)

^^Yoshinichi^^
27th February 2006, 2:47 AM
Heyyo, Akutenshi! You seem to have read the rule's,but if you haven't just click on the banner "Rule breaker's are giving a headache!" on the upper right hand corner. PM me if you want a buddy or if you just have a question. You should expect a wave of helpful link's in no time at all..

Angeling
27th February 2006, 3:06 AM
Welcome to SPPf, which stands for Serebii Pokémon Pages forum. Be sure that you have read and memorized the rules in the back of your head because rabid Plusles are omnipresent and will report to their lovable ruler, PsiUmbreon of any rule-breaking if it should occur.

Now, stay active and stay out of trouble. Feel free to roam around if you have any trouble, and search before making a new thread anywhere. Search thoroughly. x]

Jinchuuriki Hunter
27th February 2006, 6:35 AM
Welcome. Uh...welcome.

Torchic23
27th February 2006, 6:43 AM
Welcome to the forums Akutenshi, I'm Torchic23!

Read the rules and FAQ before posting anything, and don't use random similies or post spam

Have a nice time and if you have any questions, private message me! I'm pretty active!

-Torchic23