PDA

View Full Version : Cardchamps

foxkitty
27th February 2006, 9:37 PM
Okay I don't know if theres a name for this shipping already or not, but this is what i call it. This shipping is for the people that think Sakura and Li from Cardcaptors belong together! If you do post her. Oh and iof their is a name for this already please tell me, thank you!

Nasuka
3rd March 2006, 8:52 AM
Um, no offense, but they already get together at the end of the series...

foxkitty
8th March 2006, 12:14 AM
They did? Oh, i never got the end of the sreis so i didn't know. But thanks for telling me.

hikari_blaze
8th March 2006, 2:49 AM
I would like to join this discussion. ^^ I just think Syaoran and Sakura are so cute. ^^

Actually, they got together in Cardcaptor Sakura not the Cardcaptors that showed in the US. Cardcaptors is the ruined version of Cardcaptor Sakura. -_-

foxkitty
9th March 2006, 12:11 AM
Hi, welcome. Oh, yeah i only got Cardcaptors.

Nasuka
9th March 2006, 4:10 PM
They did? Oh, i never got the end of the sreis so i didn't know. But thanks for telling me.
Your welcome. So what do you want to discuss?

foxkitty
9th March 2006, 10:15 PM
^^ Thanks. Um when do you think they started to like each other.

hikari_blaze
9th March 2006, 10:49 PM
Well, Syaoran seemed to have realized that he loved Sakura in the 3rd season.

foxkitty
9th March 2006, 11:09 PM
Well, Syaoran seemed to have realized that he loved Sakura in the 3rd season.
oh, *sweatdrops* i only got the first season. But i say Li liked her the first time they met but he didn't figure it out then.

My brothers and I watched a jap. cardcampters movie. In the movie Li had gone back to japan and then after sakura gets put as one of the 2 main charaters Li comes back. The whole group is there..well exepct Kero cause they couldn't take the cance of someone seeing him. But Li, Melin(SP?),ugh i can't remeber sakura's friend's name..you know the one with the camrea? and sakura.
Melin was telling (the friend who i can't remeber who's name is) that he(Meaning Li) needed to tell the girl he liked(Meaning sakura) that he liked her and Melin said she had stepped aside. Because remeber she made Li promise that they would get married if Li didn't find someone else he liked they would get married (Even though their cousins..) And Melin did like like Li but she moved aside so Li could be with sakura, i think that's soo cute.
but anyways back to the story. The boy that was suppose to play the prince got sick and they choice Li to step in for him. Which made a HUGE problem. Because in one of the scencs the prince and princess had to say "I love you". They were doing the play and Sakura and Li wre doing fine but then when it got to that part Li and sakura couldn't make themselfs say "I love oyu".
Then this clow card that just wanted friends toke the clow cards from Sakura(she had them in her dresser.) Sakura and Li fought the clow card and they won but they had to erase their minds. (I think.)
and they were on steps and their was this big hole in between them and sakura siad she didn't want to forget the feeling that she loved Li and so she jumped tro Li and Li caught her. ANd then they finally were able to say they loved each othert.

Satoshi
9th March 2006, 11:12 PM
ugh i can't remeber sakura's friend's name..you know the one with the camrea?
Her name's Tomoyo. Madison in the dub.

foxkitty
9th March 2006, 11:19 PM
Her name's Tomoyo. Madison in the dub.
Oh yeah, thanks alot.

Nasuka
10th March 2006, 3:59 PM
oh, *sweatdrops* i only got the first season. But i say Li liked her the first time they met but he didn't figure it out then.

My brothers and I watched a jap. cardcampters movie. In the movie Li had gone back to japan and then after sakura gets put as one of the 2 main charaters Li comes back. The whole group is there..well exepct Kero cause they couldn't take the cance of someone seeing him. But Li, Melin(SP?),ugh i can't remeber sakura's friend's name..you know the one with the camrea? and sakura.
Melin was telling (the friend who i can't remeber who's name is) that he(Meaning Li) needed to tell the girl he liked(Meaning sakura) that he liked her and Melin said she had stepped aside. Because remeber she made Li promise that they would get married if Li didn't find someone else he liked they would get married (Even though their cousins..) And Melin did like like Li but she moved aside so Li could be with sakura, i think that's soo cute.
but anyways back to the story. The boy that was suppose to play the prince got sick and they choice Li to step in for him. Which made a HUGE problem. Because in one of the scencs the prince and princess had to say "I love you". They were doing the play and Sakura and Li wre doing fine but then when it got to that part Li and sakura couldn't make themselfs say "I love oyu".
Then this clow card that just wanted friends toke the clow cards from Sakura(she had them in her dresser.) Sakura and Li fought the clow card and they won but they had to erase their minds. (I think.)
and they were on steps and their was this big hole in between them and sakura siad she didn't want to forget the feeling that she loved Li and so she jumped tro Li and Li caught her. ANd then they finally were able to say they loved each othert. A friend of mine told me about that movie. I want to see it so badly! Anyone know where I can find it?

foxkitty
10th March 2006, 4:17 PM
um i don't know where you can get it..We borrowed it from my big brother's friend Paul. Um mabyee you can find it on E-Bayif your old enough to have an account.

Satoshi
10th March 2006, 9:32 PM
Pioneer/Geneon released an Japanese Uncut and dubbed (dubbed by Bang Zoom! not Nelvana) DVD of it. You should be able find it in your nearest anime store and/or store that sells anime DVDs.

Chelc
10th March 2006, 9:39 PM
^Yup. I have the uncut version. It's so sweet. X3

Anyway, I'm more interested in the Card Captor Sakura manga than the animé. I think, like everyone else, Sakura/Syaoran are adorable; they're one of my favourite couples. <3 I also like Tomoyo/Eriol, even if it never happened, I still like it. ;;

foxkitty
10th March 2006, 9:43 PM
uh who's Eriol? I'm sorry i'm not good at their Jap. names but i know some of their american names by heart.Yeah Li and Sakura are simply adorable together.

Chelc
10th March 2006, 9:47 PM
uh who's Eriol? I'm sorry i'm not good at their Jap. names but i know some of their american names by heart.Yeah Li and Sakura are simply adorable together.

I'm not sure. I think it is something like Eli Moon or something?

Satoshi
10th March 2006, 9:49 PM
This is Eriol.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6430/erool6ma.png

His dub name is Eli.

foxkitty
10th March 2006, 9:51 PM
Ohh that kid. I rember him now.

hikari_blaze
11th March 2006, 12:18 AM
I've seen the 2nd movie. ^^ It's so sweet. You should be able to download it by Torrent, Nasuka.

Wish I could use Ebay. ><

foxkitty
11th March 2006, 12:23 AM
Yeah me too.
POkay doers anybody have a topic?