PDA

View Full Version : Kan'na's Voice Actor

Yami_Wheeler
28th February 2006, 8:52 PM
I was just wondering, WHO is Kan'na (from InuYasha)'s VA? I saw on a site that her VA is the same as Kagura's, who is Janyse Jaud, but I'm not sure. She sounds like Rei, from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I can't really be sure because her name is never in the credits! Which may lead one to beleive that they felt it unnecessary because her name was already credited for Kagura, if the VA of Kan'na IS Janyse Jaud. What do you think?

EDIT: Although, if they did decide to use that as an excuse, that is VERY annoying, since Paul Dobson is credited twice for both roles of Myoga and Naraku.

Haruka's Swimsuit
1st March 2006, 2:49 AM
I don't know what site you checked, but IMDB lists Janyse Jaud as "Kagura/Kanna".

Toran Frostbite
1st March 2006, 4:46 AM
I was just wondering, WHO is Kan'na (from InuYasha)'s VA? I saw on a site that her VA is the same as Kagura's, who is Janyse Jaud, but I'm not sure. She sounds like Rei, from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I can't really be sure because her name is never in the credits! Which may lead one to beleive that they felt it unnecessary because her name was already credited for Kagura, if the VA of Kan'na IS Janyse Jaud. What do you think?

EDIT: Although, if they did decide to use that as an excuse, that is VERY annoying, since Paul Dobson is credited twice for both roles of Myoga and Naraku.

Kanna and Kagura are clearly identified as being voiced by Janyse Jaud in the dubbed credits.

Yami_Wheeler
1st March 2006, 6:23 AM
I don't know what site you checked, but IMDB lists Janyse Jaud as "Kagura/Kanna".
I used Anime News Network who say the same thing.

Kanna and Kagura are clearly identified as being voiced by Janyse Jaud in the dubbed credits.
Ah. Guess I haven't gotten that far, because it doesn't show it in the ending credits of episodes I've seen. Thanks for clearing it up.