PDA

View Full Version : Where do they bathe when they are in the forests for days?

Jigsaw
1st March 2006, 12:08 AM
If they take bath's in the lake's and stuff wouldn't may be concerned about the others like ash, brock, and her brother, and random traveling trainers seeing her naked?

Alfonso
1st March 2006, 12:11 AM
They wait until they reach a Pokemon Centre. As seen in the first series, the group hadn't washed in all their time going from Cerulean to Vermillion and where happy to reach a place where they could do so.

Well, Misty at least, from what I recall.

All, they wouldn't care about being seen naked even if they didn't wait. Various hentai fics are based off this fact. :<

CyberCubed
1st March 2006, 12:12 AM
The Pokemon Centers that have rooms have bathrooms/showers in them, we've seen that few times.

On the other hand, they probably do bathe in lakes and stuff when they're lost in the woods. I would be intrigued on how they do it.

Locke Yggdrasill
1st March 2006, 12:19 AM
Perhaps they bathe in seperate lakes, or gather water in Brock's mysterious pot (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=108486) and bathe in some sort of order. 8D

The Big Al
1st March 2006, 12:21 AM
Maybe Brock stuffs a stall shower and a water tank in his backpack next to the pot.

Jigsaw
1st March 2006, 12:27 AM
the hentai response was the best one yet

Gravy
1st March 2006, 12:40 AM
What is with this sudden influx of threads discussing the unexplained and often bewildering logic of the show? Is this all part of some elaborate inside joke that I'm just not getting? Tch, you people...how rude you can be.

I'm guessing that they all duck into the nearest (possibly leech-infested) pond/river/marsh. Its either have your blood sucked out by parasites, or have people mock you for your hideous odour when you walk into town. And judging by the attitude of today's society, I think Ash and co's choice is blatantly obvious.

It's either that or they have someone like Mudkip to use their Water Gun. Because afterall, Water Gun is what Mudkip does (or did) best.

MidnightScott
1st March 2006, 12:41 AM
I'm sure they bathe in Rivers or Ponds or Waterfalls...

~Scott

intergalactic platypus
1st March 2006, 12:48 AM
Probably bathe in bathing suits. Those are ok if you need to have something on

wants_latios_lots
1st March 2006, 12:49 AM
Yeh, I guess they would use a lake or something if they couldn't wait. Otherwise...
*Squirtle, Water Gun!*
Probably cold, but effective.

Orion-Sama
1st March 2006, 12:52 AM
They wait for rain or use their Water Pokémon.

But oh well... as Gravy said, bathing is taboo/unneeded to explain in cartoons, as are many other things. So bleah.

They don't pass more than a few days without reaching civilization anyway... that is if I recall correctly. :o

Gazmof
1st March 2006, 12:55 AM
They don't pass more than a few days without reaching civilization anyway... that is if I recall correctly. :o

They used to spend days lost in forests back in Kanto. Fortunately, Brock has become better at reading maps since then.

Lil Brother
1st March 2006, 1:56 AM
They lick themselves clean.

Chris
1st March 2006, 2:12 AM
One word: Waterfalls.

>_> I seriously wonder how some of you would survive on your own if Pokémon were real and people went on journeys on their own.

Jigsaw
1st March 2006, 2:19 AM
One word: Waterfalls.

>_> I seriously wonder how some of you would survive on your own if Pokémon were real and people went on journeys on their own.

Obviously i would go on a journey to find may and peek on her taking a bath

SealElement
1st March 2006, 4:23 AM
Obviously i would go on a journey to find may and peek on her taking a bath
Congratulations. Now I want to kill you.

I think they use ponds/lakes and May goes from the rest, or they just wear swimsuits.

Geki
1st March 2006, 4:28 AM
I'm sure they bathe in Rivers or Ponds or Waterfalls...

~Scott

Remember in the Challenger intro Ash is under a waterfall with just his underwear on? They probably bathe in waterfalls, lakes, etc. Or just Pokemon Centers.

Chris
1st March 2006, 6:48 AM
What Satoshi was doing was basically a form of training one's body and mind. We've seen this before with Atoshi before the Kanto Pokémon League. It's basically what one would consider to be a form of meditation of some sort. Not only taking the large amount of water falling on them, but relaxing their mind to the extent of not paying it any mind, as if it weren't there.

Raevell
1st March 2006, 6:49 AM
This is just...way too funny. First the post on using the toilet and now this.

They carry deodorant. Lots of deodorant. And the kind you can just spray and go.

Jesse GS the II
1st March 2006, 7:08 AM
All together now...

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

Raevell
1st March 2006, 7:15 AM
All together now...

But we as people are irrational and enjoy thinking of things that we shall get no answer to. :D

Personally I love the silly pointless conversations.

Jesse GS the II
1st March 2006, 3:53 PM
But we as people are irrational and enjoy thinking of things that we shall get no answer to. :D

Personally I love the silly pointless conversations.

That's why you should start watching MST3K. Not only will you finally understand that my "It's just a show" line is from the opening theme song, but you'll learn not to take any movie or TV show seriously anymore.

Lupin
1st March 2006, 4:41 PM
They don't.

People can go for a few days without bathing, and we've seen it in the show.

Lil Brother
1st March 2006, 9:43 PM
Not a singly comment in reply to my idea of May licking herself? Jeez, where did the perverted fanboys dissappear to?

CyberCubed
1st March 2006, 9:45 PM
The human tongue can only reach so far, it isn't possible for her to clean her whole body off that way. Although if her Skitty and other Pokemon do that for her, that would make more sense.

Ah, you know I'm bored when my mind hits the gutter.

High Commander Solomon
2nd March 2006, 12:01 AM
Wait, wait, there are times when it's NOT there? Hold on, I missed these.

MechaBulba
3rd March 2006, 6:59 PM
They get Corpfish to use bubble beam on them. That is how they bath.

Yamato-san
3rd March 2006, 10:23 PM
Well his sorry a** is as good as banned.

They used to spend days lost in forests back in Kanto. Fortunately, Brock has become better at reading maps since then.

No, it's because Masato took over as navigator, remember? I'm pretty sure they were still getting lost in forests all the time in Jouto, which resulted in a number of fillers.

Gazmof
4th March 2006, 1:37 AM
Ah, I always got the impression that the routes between Johto's cities were just really, really long. Then again, I didn't see much of Johto compared to Kanto so, eh.

Wind Waker
4th March 2006, 2:32 AM
I'd say they wash off in a lake or river every now and then, but only really shower when their in a city or something.

Jigsaw
4th March 2006, 2:47 AM
Yuck, they would probably start smelling then

pikachu!
4th March 2006, 3:00 AM
they take a bath at the pokemon center when they reach in a city

Judai Yuki
4th March 2006, 9:58 AM
May licking herself clean?She's no kitten (but she sure is as cute as one)^_^.The Skitty ider(pff)if funny though.

Ex_Mightyena
4th March 2006, 10:06 AM
No idea how they do that, licking is just wrong I spose they could find some springs like they did one time with misty and ash.

Alfonso
4th March 2006, 12:20 PM
No idea how they do that, licking is just wrong I spose they could find some springs like they did one time with misty and ash.

If you're refering to Snow Way Out, that was Misty and Brock not Misty and Ash.

The Benmeister
4th March 2006, 12:21 PM
They never bathe. Why do you think Brock always gets rejected?

Poké_Master
4th March 2006, 4:45 PM
As for the licking idea, maybe Ash licks May clean... and vice-versa...

Haruka's Swimsuit
4th March 2006, 6:09 PM
All together now...

I must not think. Thought is the little mind-killer that brings total oblivion...

They never bathe. Why do you think Brock always gets rejected?

Speaking of which, I'd really like to see the writers do away with the current "ear-tug" resolution to Takeshi's flirting attempts- IT'S GETTING OLD.
At least try to spice it up a little, like have a girl come onto him once in a while...

ChaosMage
4th March 2006, 7:00 PM
If May always bathes in her swimsuit... how do her breasts get clean? (someone had to say it!)

Lil Brother
4th March 2006, 7:06 PM
Speaking of which, I'd really like to see the writers do away with the current "ear-tug" resolution to Takeshi's flirting attempts- IT'S GETTING OLD.
At least try to spice it up a little, like have a girl come onto him once in a while...Nobody pulls Brock's ears anymore. Instead, Bonsly sends him blasting off again.

And Lucy will like him. And I remember a girl from Johto coming onto him.

Race T
4th March 2006, 7:08 PM
If May always bathes in her swimsuit... how do her breasts get clean? (someone had to say it!)

You are right, i mean look at the episode where James gets breasts, they have the power to do it but look at what would happen. if they were to *cough* go further *cough* they would have to be desperate or just mental.

CyberCubed
4th March 2006, 7:09 PM
As for the licking idea, maybe Ash licks May clean... and vice-versa...

Don't give the fanfic people any ideas. :rolleyes:

Torchic23
4th March 2006, 7:09 PM
All together now...

There's an idea!

They probably etheir don't bathe or they just get in a lake, I'm sure they all have shampoo and stuff, and plus in almost every forest episode, there's a lake of some kind. I do believe in one episode they showed Ash cleaning off in a lake, no Hentai though [don't get excited -_-]

Race T
4th March 2006, 7:10 PM
I must not think. Thought is the little mind-killer that brings total oblivion...

At least try to spice it up a little, like have a girl come onto him once in a while...

It would be nice to see Takeshi finally have a woman in his life. if he was to leave then it would be the best way to go.

Raevell
6th March 2006, 3:41 PM
Poké_Master said what I was thinking but too afraid to say. XD Good for you!

What's interesting about the Pokemon cast of characters is their lack of embarrassment. Ash and Brock hung around in their boxers for a good length of an episode (the one where Ash catches Corphish) and May wore nothing but a blanket for a while, leaving the rest to imagination. Was she clad under there or did she have her underwear on too? Either way, I as a woman know I wouldn't like having nothing but a blanket to cover me in front of my brother and two travel companions, especially one who has hormones shooting out of his ears. But she seemed perfectly all right with it.

And If Brock stopped being rejected by girls, the show would kill off their longest running joke.

Kanto Trio
6th March 2006, 5:04 PM
As other people have said Ash, May, Max, and Brock probably just bathe in lakes, rivers, waterfalls, or any other body of water. If not then they probably have their water pokemon use water gun on them.