PDA

View Full Version : Newb

Pokeh
1st March 2006, 5:16 PM
Hello all! I'm new here, I think that only Bombsey knows me here, but hello everyoen else! ^_^;

Bombsey
1st March 2006, 5:18 PM
Hi Pokeh...

Have funneh :P

MondoTR
1st March 2006, 5:24 PM
The banner in your sig's too big. If you want to keep it I suggest you turn it into two pics and put them next to each other. That way you can still have it and it'd be within the rules.

Anyways, hi and welcome to SPPf! ^_^

Pokeh
1st March 2006, 6:18 PM
Okies, I got rid of it.
Thanks for the welcomes aswell.

Angeling
1st March 2006, 9:02 PM
Okies, I got rid of it.
Thanks for the welcomes aswell.

But she just told you that you could keep it within the rules. :/

If you want to keep it I suggest you turn it into two pics and put them next to each other. That way you can still have it and it'd be within the rules.

Well, welcome to SPPf and remember to read the rules everywhere, as well as checking the announcements regularly from any of the staff members. Rabid Plusles will devour you if you do not follow the rules.

The staff are denoted as:
Moderator = Only in their forums.
Moderator+ = Same as moderators but they can edit signatures as well as banning members.
Super Moderator = They have global powers around the board, as well as banning and editing signatures.
Administrators = They have pretty much power over the board, as well as access to the adminCP.

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
1st March 2006, 9:15 PM
Hi Pokeh! Welcome and have a good time ( w/ moderation hehe) and be sure to read the rules! see ya!
www.serebiiforums.com/rules.html

Akilah Imani
1st March 2006, 9:17 PM
Welcome to SPPF, Pokeh.

I would like for you to utilize this link (http://serebiiforums.com/search.php) if you have any further questions and/or if you decide to start a pointless help thread >_>;

Psycho