PDA

View Full Version : Hello! It's another newb... obviously. =P

Lucky Winters
1st March 2006, 10:16 PM
Well, I'm not exactly new... I remember I used to visit here a few years ago (around... 2001/02?), but I wasn't exactly a regular poster. I had a different username too, and I can't even recall what it was... my memory's bad with some stuff. ^^; So I REALLY don't expect anyone to recognise me. XD

Anyway, I should introduce myself properly rather than rambling on...

I'm a 16 year old girl (almost 17 though, come March 14th) and I live in Scotland. I've been a Pokémon fan since... ooh, six or seven years ago. I got interested in it when I won some trading cards at a carnival... before that I didn't pay much attention to it, but that sparked a strong interest, lol. I became really obsessed for long enough after that...

I did get out of it a bit when Advanced Generation rolled around, I must admit... =\ I didn't think it was really necessary for that many new monsters to be added, plus I'm a HUGE fan of Kasumi/Misty (She's my favourite character next to Satoshi/Ash. On that not, I'm also a big Pokéshipper, in case anyone's wondering) and I hated the fact that she was pretty much replaced then. x_X; That started my dislike of Haruka/May... although eventually I ended up disliking her for other reasons, not just because she was Kasumi's "replacement." I couldn't even bring myself to watch the newer episodes of the anime after a while, because it was starting to annoy me a lot.

Of course, it didn't make me love the old series' any less - those are still fantastic, in my eyes. I'm just not a huge fan of the Advanced series, although I will watch it every now and then. But the classics are still the best in my eyes, and I think I always will prefer them.

Anyway, what else? Hmm... I'm also a big fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog series, as well as Pokémon - I love video games in general actually. I also enjoy drawing and writing (although I don't get around to doing the latter so much)... and, that's about everything I can think of for now. XD;; It's nice to meet you all, and I hope to get to know everyone a lot better! ^_^

Mimori Kiryu
1st March 2006, 10:17 PM
o_o Finally. Another intellgent poster has been joined. At least you're a Pokeshipper. That makes me happy. I love your post too. You seem really nice. If you need a friend, PM me anytime ^^

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
1st March 2006, 10:19 PM
Hi dude! Welcome to the SPPf and I hope you enjoy it here! and since you stopped coming here for some time now, here...review the rules just in case!
PM me for anything!
rules (www.serebiiforums.com/rules.html)

MondoTR
1st March 2006, 10:44 PM
Happy early birthday incase I forget later. ^_^ And hi and welcome to SPPf! ^_^

Cifala
1st March 2006, 10:54 PM
Good... like Mimori said, another INTELLIGENT poster... Welcome!

Angeling
1st March 2006, 11:02 PM
Welcome back to SPPf, and I'm sure you know the rules already so just have fun on your stay back, and stuff. Rabid Plusles will devour signatures or members that break any of the rules for intentional purposes. But I'm sure you won't.

Stay active, have fun, and search before posting.

Akilah Imani
1st March 2006, 11:16 PM
*gasp* Intelligence O_O

You don't see that often around SPPF :/

Welcome, by the way. Utilize this link (http://serebiiforums.com/search.php) if you have any questions.

You're a sonic fan so you're cool with me >_>

Psycho

PhQnix
1st March 2006, 11:39 PM
Whats with all the "Yay for intelligent newbies, they're rare" crap?

We've had a constant supply of intelligent (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=108279) newbies (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107970) recently.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On with the welcomings etc.

almost 17 though, come March 14th
You share the same birthday as me. Yes, that is the only thing I could think of saying, I suck at welcoming threads D:

PM me if you need help though.

Akilah Imani
2nd March 2006, 12:07 AM
Whats with all the "Yay for intelligent newbies, they're rare" crap?

We've had a constant supply of intelligent (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=108279) newbies (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107970) recently.

This may be of some use to you (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=joke) >_>

Y Yarly :rolleyes:

Welcome again Lucky Winters; please ignore the above. The fact that we referred to you as intelligent was more of a compliment due to first impressions, seeing as a plethora of newbs who come through here don't seem to have the same effect.

Psycho

Sentret
4th March 2006, 7:41 AM
Hi! Welcome back! Since you've been here before you probably don't need to read the rules...but anyways, have fun and stuff..again!

~Mist~
4th March 2006, 9:22 AM
Well, I'm not exactly new... I remember I used to visit here a few years ago (around... 2001/02?), but I wasn't exactly a regular poster. I had a different username too, and I can't even recall what it was... my memory's bad with some stuff. ^^; So I REALLY don't expect anyone to recognise me. XD

Yay, for bad memory! I have a terrible one at times. XD

Anyway, I should introduce myself properly rather than rambling on...

I'm a 16 year old girl (almost 17 though, come March 14th) and I live in Scotland. I've been a Pokémon fan since... ooh, six or seven years ago. I got interested in it when I won some trading cards at a carnival... before that I didn't pay much attention to it, but that sparked a strong interest, lol. I became really obsessed for long enough after that...

I did get out of it a bit when Advanced Generation rolled around, I must admit... =\ I didn't think it was really necessary for that many new monsters to be added, plus I'm a HUGE fan of Kasumi/Misty (She's my favourite character next to Satoshi/Ash. On that not, I'm also a big Pokéshipper, in case anyone's wondering) and I hated the fact that she was pretty much replaced then. x_X; That started my dislike of Haruka/May... although eventually I ended up disliking her for other reasons, not just because she was Kasumi's "replacement." I couldn't even bring myself to watch the newer episodes of the anime after a while, because it was starting to annoy me a lot.

All right, another Pokeshipper! =D If you want to see even more Pokeshippers, my best suggestion is go to Pokeshipping General Discussion (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=21459) You'll have a lot of fun there. Well, I have fun there. XD

Of course, it didn't make me love the old series' any less - those are still fantastic, in my eyes. I'm just not a huge fan of the Advanced series, although I will watch it every now and then. But the classics are still the best in my eyes, and I think I always will prefer them.

Kanto is the best season for me as well. There's so many hilarious moments in there. =D

Anyway, what else? Hmm... I'm also a big fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog series, as well as Pokémon - I love video games in general actually. I also enjoy drawing and writing (although I don't get around to doing the latter so much)... and, that's about everything I can think of for now. XD;; It's nice to meet you all, and I hope to get to know everyone a lot better! ^_^

I like Sonic as well. I don't have much of an opportunity to watch the series for myself but I play the video games. =D I love writing and drawing as well. ^^

It's very nice to meet you too, so I hope you enjoy your time here at SPPF! Feel free to PM me about anything, I'll be happy to help in any way possible. ^__^

Have fun,
~MistyMix89

Virtual Headache
5th March 2006, 4:23 AM
Welcome, or welcome back to the forums^^
Nice introduction^^
You seem like a decent member, I hope you'll have a great time here :)