PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Cobalt_Latios speaking...

Cobalt_Latios
2nd March 2006, 12:51 AM
Just wanted to say hi. Im not very new, but thats because this was the first "big" forum ive ever been to. I joined here in March(i think), and frequent a few other forums. Im a Canadian, and im from Alberta. I got to know this place from a gamefaqs faq, and have since found this to be a great pokemon website. I am slowly starting to "plant my roots" and therefore getting accustomed to the way this forum works.

Also, depending on the situation(if any at all), i will somehow create large blocks of text attempting to explain my opinions(not sure where something like that would work, but im sure it would come in handy somewhere here...).

So, thats my greetings, and i hope to continue to enjoy my days here on SPPf

PS: what does SPPf stand for??

-C_L-

Fiery Blaziken
2nd March 2006, 1:02 AM
Hi. Welcome to SPPf!

SPPf stands for Serebii's Pokemon Pages forums.

Megg Lavender
2nd March 2006, 1:06 AM
Welcome! And, SPPF is what the person above said! ^_^;;;
Anyway, please enjoy it here! :D
~Maseki ;200;

Altair
2nd March 2006, 1:10 AM
Welcome, and enjoy your time here! You seem like a very intelligent member, so I'm guessing you've read the rules (http://serebiiforums.com/rules.html). Have fun!

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
2nd March 2006, 1:11 AM
Hi dude! wow! all the newbies are making big posts lately..heh...so! PM me for ANY help! I've been here for a long time and read the rules! (www.serebiiforums.com/rules.html)

Cobalt_Latios
2nd March 2006, 1:16 AM
Thanks to all who've replied^^. I usually just post in a select few forums, but other than that ive had the most freedom of posting here. And so will probably stick around for quite some time.

I also frequent Gamespot and 1up.com .

Akutenshi
2nd March 2006, 1:22 AM
Hey and Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Bay
2nd March 2006, 2:34 AM
Hi Cobat Latios! Hope you read the rules and have fun! Yeah, I tend to post long texts also to fully explain what I had just posted.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
2nd March 2006, 11:00 AM
You come to SPPF. You stay in SPPF. Stay or be pulverized by my gorilla army of hairyness!! Have a nice day.

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
3rd March 2006, 12:12 PM
Welcome,to Serebii.net Forums
1.Don't post just enything like''Ummm''just to post _
2.Don't post usless threads and look If the thread you wan't to post Is already there
3.Don't use random smilie's like this;049; all over the page
4.liston to the rule's
5.Have,fun:)

Cobalt_Latios
3rd March 2006, 9:58 PM
Thanks, ive pretty much gotten the rules down pat. I usually think about what im about to post, and try and read through an entire thread(depending on the content and number of pages of course). So i think im doing well as a member so far.

Mr. Bikini fan
3rd March 2006, 11:02 PM
Well of course, and nice avatar you have.
So welcome and salutations.

~Mist~
5th March 2006, 5:46 AM
Welcome to SPPF, Cobalt Latios! I hope you take the time to read the rules, and of course, have fun! Feel free to PM about any concerns you have since I'm happy to help!

Enjoy your time,
~MistyMix89

Kurama
5th March 2006, 9:42 PM
welcome to sppf dude

Slypher
5th March 2006, 10:16 PM
Well, now your the closest person to where I live....

Anyways, welcome.

Virtual Headache
6th March 2006, 12:19 AM
Welcome to the forums :)
I hope you'll have a great time ^__^