PDA

View Full Version : Need help with improving sign-up!

Amadeus Windfall
2nd March 2006, 5:04 PM
I've got an idea for an RP, but I need help- how can Iimprove this sign-up post, so people will want to join? Please, I need advice on how to make this better:

"So, you want to know why everyone's boarded up in their homes, do you, young 'un?" said the old man to most people, who came over to him after they noticed the rest of Lavender Town was strangely deserted. "Up in the tower... Zombies. Yes, I can tell you think I'm crazy. Lots of trainers who come through here say that to me, and run in there to prove me wrong... then they never come out. If you're wise, you'll stay out of there."
You thought, and decided to go to the Pokémon Centre to heal up your team with the machines. When you got in there, you saw other trainers, all saying what you were thinking- "Let's go up to the tower, find out about the zombies..."

OOC: That's the basic concept- there's zombies in Pokémon Tower, and our characters go to investigate. To sign up, just fill in this form:

Name: (If you don't understand this one, you're disqualified from the human race.)
Appearance: (Duh.)
Personality: (If you want, you can play it out.)
Home region: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or Orre.)
Pokémon: (A team of up to 6 Pokémon. You may only have one Pokémon of an evolution stage that is reached at Level 30 or higher. Your Pokémon can use any of their possible attacks, though. You can only have Pokémon available in your home region, Eg. Kanto trainers can only have Pokémon available in Kanto throughout Red, Blue, Gold, Silver and Crystal, Orre trainers can have any Pokémon available in Colosseum or XD, you get the idea. You can have any Pokémon from an available Pokémon's evolution line(As long as it doesn't violate the only-one-over-30-evolution rule), even if it's not available in games with that region, eg. Johto trainers can have Azurill.
Other: (Anything else?)

darkpkmn fan1
31st October 2006, 8:47 PM
Add alot of description. Describe everything.

Xinkc
31st October 2006, 8:51 PM
make it so that they can only have a 1-2 pokemon from another region....that way people won't be deterred...

then add Shinou, the region from D/P, for a starter region